Yes 0.41935483870968 41.9% [ 13 ]
No 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Don't care 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 7 ]
+1 Spam 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]

A Crime of Whimsy

Wooo! That should be fun .
Non-Adult Situation

'cept I'm already broke. Went to the mall before work and my last bit of change is going toward my lil bro's Christmas gift xD
A Crime of Whimsy
Okay, I guess that is bad.
Non-Adult Situation

Meh. I'll survive. I knew it was gonna happen months ago. December is the month of brokeness.
A Crime of Whimsy
Yeah it is. I wish I could help .
Non-Adult Situation

I've got my brother to keep me stuffed with fast food, my cousin who will buy that really cute sweater I wanted if he happens upon it, a my mother who will throw me cash if I absolutely need it, and half my rent money for next month that I can skim from if necessary. And if worse comes to worse, I'll literally borrow money from God. I haven't been to church in a while, and while I haven't done tithes in a minute, the money I had been saving for it before is in my room. So... Yeah. When I say broke, I just mean I don't have money to blow on dumb stuff xD
A Crime of Whimsy

Wow, well that is good you're not broke. I was worried for a moment.
Non-Adult Situation

Ugh! I want December over.

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
A Crime of Whimsy

Amen to that! Im always sick during this time of the years >.< And I can't call out cause of Christmas!
A Crime of Whimsy
Me too.

-huggles both-

Dr.Watari

Hope you feel better soon. You don't work Christmas day do you?

Non-Adult Situation

How are you tonight? Never asked.

A Crime of Whimsy

I'm good, just being forced to watch Christmas movies. I'll be happy once it is over.
How are you besides being broke?
Non-Adult Situation

Fabulous. No Christmas movies, thank God. One perk of no longer living with my mom. My bro just came through with dinner. Yay Mcchicken with cheese and an eggnog shake. Not that I need the extra calories, buuut my legs look damn good in my brand new leg warmers so I think I can take it xD And finally, Threadless finally decided to ship the second half of my brother's Christmas gift as of yesterday... Despite the fact that I ordered it all the way back in Black Friday, but whateva. Even if it doesn't arrive on by Christmas, my bro will love it.
A Crime of Whimsy

Don't you miss the movies though? I know that I would miss that if I movies away.
Okay that sounds half good. No eggnog shake for me.

I'm sure it will get there soon, even if it is after Christmas.
Non-Adult Situation

Eggnog is the best! It might even redeem December for me.

Do I miss cheesy Christmas movies that make me cringe? Nope. I can honestly say I don't. They're horrible. I hated them since forever. I can get with Christmas EPISODES though. Sit down, watch a few episodes of my fav t.v. shows with holiday back drops that don't outweigh everything else, and I'm golden.

But right now I'm sleepy. Gonna snooze until morning because yeah. Night!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff