Venom Genryusai's Husband

Married Businessman

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
alienshroom420
Hey Shige i think i am going to bed i have to get up early tomorrow but i'll be back on tomorrow night. I'll have a little more time at that point, but thanks for reminding me about this gaia thing

hey dork don't even say hi -humpfs-

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
lol pru that sounds awesome ^_^
Ashriel Circe
alienshroom420
Hey Shige i think i am going to bed i have to get up early tomorrow but i'll be back on tomorrow night. I'll have a little more time at that point, but thanks for reminding me about this gaia thing

hey dork don't even say hi -humpfs-

My apologies Ven Hello and goodbye this time but we shall talk again later of this i am sure

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lmao no worries bro later ^_^ give the misses a hug for me smile

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
lol Alright, enough about Quinn, before I make my current RPC jealous.
Prunelle isn't quite as fun as Quinn is, but she is an interesting character nonetheless. Pru is a more 'human' character; both by race and by personality. A lot of her appeal will come from simply discovering who she is and what drives her actions.

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Teehheee ^_^ pru its kinda funny though......... oh and...... i had something to say but my brain just went ....... what?

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
=O
I wanna know more about Venom.

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
What do you want to know :O

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I suppose I could have her coming into Barton. Hmmm.

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Everything!
Age, Race, Powaz. . .that stuffs.

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
OK so age is really unknown because venoms lived multiple lifetimes, unfortunately they have been all at the same time till recently. Race... hmmm how to define that one.... untill just recently she was a unique race something around the same as a succubi needing to feed on sexual release but not quite the same for she wasn't demonic yadda yadda yadda....... her "father" or teacher who is the only other man that venom has never betrayed or been betrayed by except from shige recently changed her into what he is by some uber awesome ritual that turned her into a shade like being.... XD beyond that she has the blood of three "gods" of gaia running in her veins....... well had them O.o till her body was destroyed.....

powers........ um really not much to be honest.... she has some shadow travel moves..... knows a little about combat and has a "shadow fire" that she uses to augment alot of her weapons and moves..... though honestly fire is a misnomer as its really cold but flickers like a purple flame...... O.o um anything else?

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
=O
What's IC Venom look like?

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
alot like my avi honestly........ XD right now she is even dressing like it....

but her trade marks are long red hair, violet eyes..... though at the moment her eyes are solid black.......

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Red hair.
Nice. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers