9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Vatali

/Hugs back

I know, I finally got free time today to come on by biggrin
How you been?

Been doing ok, just started going back to college recently. Shige works so much that he never has time to be on and I've had time the last few days because I'm stuck with my oldest in the hospital since wensday

:/
Venom Genryusai
Vatali

/Hugs back

I know, I finally got free time today to come on by biggrin
How you been?

Been doing ok, just started going back to college recently. Shige works so much that he never has time to be on and I've had time the last few days because I'm stuck with my oldest in the hospital since wensday

:/
I'm so sorry to hear hope things get better.
What did you go back into college for?

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Vatali
]I'm so sorry to hear hope things get better.

She is doing much better, I guess she now as asthma and pnemonia. Hopefully we will be going home tomorrow. And I am getting my RN.

Nurse Venom ^_^
Venom Genryusai
Vatali
]I'm so sorry to hear hope things get better.

She is doing much better, I guess she now as asthma and pnemonia. Hopefully we will be going home tomorrow. And I am getting my RN.

Nurse Venom ^_^

Ouch, well it can probably clear up as she gets older right? My little brother had asthma but he got better now as he aged.

And nurse Venom lmao.

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Vatali

Ouch, well it can probably clear up as she gets older right? My little brother had asthma but he got better now as he aged.

And nurse Venom lmao.

i hope so for her sake but she never had it before so I don't know the doctor said that since she didn't get it till her teens she probably will continue to have it. I will just be glad to get out of here.

XD

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
// Ariel............ oh Ariel.........//

Malevolent Lunatic

Venom Genryusai
// Ariel............ oh Ariel.........//

((*Appears in a cloud of scarlet smoke* You summoned me ?))

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ariel Satanis

// Hey it still works!! -giggles and hugs- hello sister love XD //

Malevolent Lunatic

Venom Genryusai
Ariel Satanis

// Hey it still works!! -giggles and hugs- hello sister love XD //

(( Keep making me waddle around the nine hells I might just do a throw back to the old days. *Juggles her sissy back and curls up on her favorite IOC lounge spot*))

Malevolent Lunatic

(( *stabs typo demons* damn tablet still not used to the bloody thing))

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ariel Satanis

(( Keep making me waddle around the nine hells I might just do a throw back to the old days. *Juggles her sissy back and curls up on her favorite IOC lounge spot*))

// Hey! not my fault you walk like a duck razz -giggles and joins her in the lounge spot.//

Malevolent Lunatic

(( * Let's her little hellion kick her aunty* At least its not from a stick up my arse its just a little demoness waiting to wreak her havoc.))

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ariel Satanis
(( * Let's her little hellion kick her aunty* At least its not from a stick up my arse its just a little demoness waiting to wreak her havoc.))

// HEy now little one just remember its aunty that has all the goodies to spoil you with...... and yes that is very true -giggles at being kicked-

Malevolent Lunatic

Venom Genryusai
Ariel Satanis

// HEy now little one just remember its aunty that has all the goodies to spoil you with...... and yes that is very true -giggles at being kicked-

(( a vast improvement ...... And holy craap I'm gone for a few years and everything goes up through the roof... When did that happen???)))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff