Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Treasure

yum_puddi
Won't be on for a week due to spring break road trip...just fyi....

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
have fun bitter~
niffy, did you want help with le timeskip post? o3o

still open for plotting >V<

Generous Lunatic

ZOMG There's a post on the main thread. I feel like it's been forever since someone posted there. ^^;

Lol The CAPTCHA thing was "Need a pina colada?" As a matter of fact, I do need a pina colada . . .

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
Yeah bip, I think I need help with the time skip so you guys can move on. In the midst of moving thus been busy with packing x.x. If it's not one thing it's another :/

OoOoo pina colada sounds good biggrin

I say we go ahead and time skip where we are already at our destination. My kitsune would have already ran off once it sensed the dog.

As for the others that stayed behind at the house, we could skip to where misunderstandings were cleared and take it from there.

unless anyone has any other ideas on the whole matter for either groups.

o v o

sooounds lovely!

can't wait to start posting again.

argh, spring break road trip sounds fun. have a great time bitterly u v u

gaspu

did someone say

User Image

plots

because i am always open to plotting as well

Shirtless Treasure

Baaaaaack
emotion_yatta
emotion_kirakira
best way for a dramatic pause, with a kitten, brava!

Sounds good nifty.
Akari:Damn straight the fox ran.
>.>; calm down now

I need....slippers dude its fricken cold up here in Nor Cal! Should have stayed in San Diego!
Also apperently need to take a trip up north due to a Challenge my bf sent me, be a good time for college grad pics.

Generous Lunatic

I . . . have no ideas. XD

I wish it was cold here. T^T I live for the cold and we only got, like, a week of winter where I live. >_<

Shirtless Treasure

There weather here is so moody, we always have to dress in layers and shed them off 30 minutes later. But right now should definitely be rain up the wazoo, not sun.
It actually kind of ticks me off. San Diego didn't bother me cuz i kept hearing "it's always sunny down there"

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
Here the weather has been crazy. One day it's sunny and warm the next day there is a cold front and the next day it is raining. That's texas weather for you. Got a day off tomorrow so I'm going to try and work on a post but no guarantees cause my nieces will be around. It's hard working on posts with kids around >.> I got easily distracted as it is <,<

Generous Lunatic

It's super hard to work on posts when kids are around. They're always wanting attention or messing with each other or trying to melt crayons on lamps. >_>

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
Yeah, i tried getting on my laptop yesterday but they wanted to play games on it than got me distracted with drawing with them. I'm going to have to find a time slot for when they aren't around since we sleep around the same time. Got work in the morning and i get off they are already there. I tried goign to the library but the library has this site blocked. It's weird because i can watch my anime at the library but it won't let me go on gaia. I'll probably do what i use to and work on a post a little at a time until i finish it. That's how my posts would be so long cause it wasn't all in one sitting but several. Thing is by the time i get off work, the library is only opened for half an hour more lols. The kids will eventually grow bored of me!!!! >.>

Shirtless Treasure

Generous Lunatic

Huh, that's weird about your library having this site blocked, Nifty. Maybe they think it's inappropriate for some reason. XD

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
I bet it's cause Gaia is so addictive that if it were allowed, the peeps would never get off. This week i got so many deadlines because of our special tab that i just know it's going to be like last week >.>. I'm seriously missing the gaia world :/ I think my bro in law is suppose to get some kind of chip so we'll be able to have signal inside the house. it's horrible how i always have to step outside if i need to make a call or get on the net since this building blocks phone signals unless you are with att....
User Image
Someday, I'll be somebody...
...But for now, I am just me.

Bip, you awesome person you. biggrin Posting after all this time. I'll try to work on a Midori post soon. I need to get back into Midori's head so I can figure out how she'll take Nao being all injured. Guess I'll go & reread all our previous RP posts. XD

I guess if we're gonna time skip the others at the mansion, too, then I'll make a Saru post involving a time skip unless someone else from that group wants to. I realized the Saru (& I) didn't even think that Saru would probably change into her monkey form for tackling a stranger. Would she change from tackling a stranger from the spirit realm? Cause if she does or not would affect what I write a lot. XD

Deno, you missed SakuraCon, didn't you? surprised My bro came up from North Cali to go with me & my friends from Portland. He got everyone sick. D: You should join us next year! Or we should hang out sometime. o.o I keep thinking "She's like... 15 minutes from my house & we haven't even met up to go to the Great Wall Mall yet."

I don't want to change...
...When I can be so free.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas