Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hello there. You seem to have found my humble search thread. Yes, it is another one of many thousands of search threads for a one-on-one roleplay. I am female, for those of you who are wondering. I am legally an adult. I am currently in the military and typically work 7-3pm during the week. Also, we all have RP cravings sometimes. Mine are listed just below my starters, if you're interested. But I also like to help people out with their cravings. I'm usually pretty cool with trying something new, but sometimes I might not like the idea or feel comfortable writing it. But please, feel free to run it by me and we'll see what we can do. All right? Cool.

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

On to the Fun Part

~Pairings~

These are ones I have thought of. I am always open to other ideas, though, so feel free to let me know what you have in mind.

Bold is my role. If none are bolded, you can play either role.

heart means I am craving. The more heart , the more I'm craving that pairing.
[[Feel free to check out my plots / starters, too.]]

Fantasy
Elf x Elf
Elf x Human
Angel x Demon
Angel x Angel
Elemental x Elemental heart
Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider heart (I have a plot for this, but the starter is long. Let me know if you are interested.)

School-Based
Punk-rebel / Punk-rebel heart
Punk-rebel / Good kid heart
Good kid / Good kid

Medieval
Knight / Prince heart
Knight / Princess heart
Bodyguard / Princess heart
Knight / Knight
Pirate / Pirate
Pirate / Stowaway heart
Servant or Maid / Prince heart
Peasant / Prince

Others
Band Member / Tech Team Member heart heart
Teen Babysitter / Teen Babysat heart heart
Slave / Master heart
Country Boy / City Girl
City Boy / Country Girl
Sky Pirate / Sky Pirate
Space Pirate / Space Pirate heart
Maid / Employer
Gang Members (same gang or rivals) heart heart
Childhood Friends
Street Racers heart heart heart heart ((I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER))
Victorian-Era (NOTE: I've never tried this before but do want to try it out. So if you are interested, please be patient with me as I get the hang of it.)
Victorian Vampires

Video Games
HALO: Spartan / Spartan
HALO: Marine / Spartan
HALO: Marine / Marine
HALO: ODST / ODST
ASSASSIN'S CREED: Assassin / Assassin heart
ASSASSIN'S CREED: Templar / Assassin
GEARS OF WAR: Sam / Baird
GEARS OF WAR: OC / OC
MASS EFFECT: OC / OC

Movies
AVENGERS: Hawkeye / Black Widow
BATMAN: Batman / Catwoman
G.I. Joe
Hellboy-esque (I have a starter) heart

Songs
Fight by Icon For Hire
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons heart (Post-Apocolyptic or Post-Prison)

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The Grass Is Greener Here
~Random Plots / Starters~

If there is a heart by any of the titles, that means I am craving to do that roleplay idea!

heart heart heart heart
Stay Away from the Darkness
PLOT IDEA: Futuristic, similar to the idea of Star Wars. There is the Federation and the Rebels. The Federation is a power-hungry government trying to control the entire universe, and they have created the League in order to secretly assist them in their goal. The League is a group of the top elite from different species trained and medically enhanced to be the best killers in the universe. Some have gone moonstruck, or insane as many would call it, and escaped the clutches of the League to live alone out on the farthest reaches of the universe. The others work as the top assassins to complete whatever missions they are secretly assigned from the Federation. It would seem that the Rebels have no chance, but they have stolen valuable weapons and tech that prove to be a deadly combination in the hands of the Rebel Commanders and leaders. The war being waged was once on a lower scale, and the key to the Rebels' success was their ability to stay invisible and the Federation's inability to infiltrate or find them. But now the Rebels are beginning to come out of hiding, and the Federation is forced to recognize that the Rebels could be a serious threat.

heart
Time to Rise Again
Long ago, all Species lived together in harmony. But peace cannot exist forever. The different Races split into factions, fighting wars within themselves. They used Dragons for their greedy desires, and the Dragon Race was almost eliminated entirely because of it. But the Ancients finally interceded. They decided that the Race of Dragons was too powerful to be left to the whims of the creatures of the Earth. They assembled the Monarchial Powers of each Species, and in the most important event of history, they agreed to hide the remaining Dragons and their Eggs. No dragon has been seen or heard from for thousands of years, and their existence has, for most people, passed into legend.

Today, the Earth is governed by a family of creatures so powerful and self-absorbent, the people have been all but exterminated. Had it not been beneficial to this Ricasha Family, there would be no one left to hear complain. But all tyrants need someone to control, and there were still plenty of those left.

With the Family's coming into power, those creatures who could think and fight for themselves first began to do exactly that. But as time grew on, their numbers began to dwindle until they were finally forced to retreat. Some, like the elves, retreated deep into the Seven Forests, where their power allowed them to keep out all outsiders. Others, like the dwarves, made their homes deep within the largest mountain regions, where outsiders could get lost and die from thirst or landslides before they ever found the hidden villages.

But the humans and the goblins were left to fend for themselves, and they failed miserably at that. With the bulk of the opposing forces suddenly disappeared, the Ricasha Family had no difficulties in taking control of the majority of the land. And within a ten-year period, the Family doubled in size, allowing it to spread out across the Earth to properly control and reign in every person.

The Ricasha Family has now ruled their Kingdom for more than ten generations. The people of the world have all but given up hope, choosing instead to obey and try their best to keep out of the Family's anger. Dragons, elves, dwarves? They are all legend, now.

But time has allowed the hidden creatures of the world to reproduce and grow in number. And though the humans do not yet know it, the elves are planning on taking back the world. How it is to be done, though, has yet to be determined.

What no one knows is that the Ancients have been watching all of this, and they are tired of the Family's tyranny. They have decided that those with the purest hearts will be the ones to end the reign, and they have a special plan to give them a bit of assistance....

Esmerelda Alin was young for an elf, but that did not stop her from being wise beyond her years. Despite her wisdom, however, she continued to react in many ways similar to those of a human teenager, though most young elves had to go through that phase as a part of their development. This was the main reason for her current situation.

She was running. More specifically, she was riding her horse, which was running. The trees whipped by, and it was only the combination of Esmerelda's magic and the horse's skill that kept it from being injured by anything out of place on the forest floor.

Esmerelda had gotten into quite a spat with her mother. Her mother, who also happened to be the Elvish High Queen. And the little fight they had just been in had something to do with their lack of involvement in the situation outside the Forests. The Queen had been quite clear that the Elvish Forces were still too limited in both number and training to be a considerable force against the Family. Esmerelda, however, rather disagreed with that. She had grown up in the politics of her mother's world, and she was well-versed in most of them. But unlike her mother, Esmerelda believed that the best thing they could do was to announce their presence to the world. "The humans have forgotten we exist! We are nothing but myth to them!" She had protested. But the Queen had not listened.

And now, Esmerelda was determined to prove her point to her mother. Of course, she would not be foolish about it. But she needed fresh air, and she wanted a clear mind. Fresh air meant going outside the Forests, an opportunity Esmerelda had waited her whole life for.

She glanced back when the thunder of hooves reached her highly-sensitive ears. Someone had noticed her horse missing from the stalls and reported it to the Queen. Now there were Hunters on her trail. They were the best, trained to track down anything and everything, and to catch it fast. Of course, Esmerelda had also been trained to do just that. She knew their tactics.

Esmerelda faced forward again, and she whispered something under her breath. The scent of the fresh pines on the trees grew heavier, clouding the air and blocking out most, if not all, of her scent. Let's see if you can find me, now, she thought with a smirk. She knew they had other ways, but she had to save her energy for now.

Soon, she was within a League of the Forest's edge. She could feel her excitement building within her. This was it. This would be the point where her life finally changed. What she did not know, however, was just how much it would change. And then before she knew it, she was upon it. She shouted in the elven language at the magical barrier, and she passed through it with no problem.

She was out. She was out of the Forest. Esmerelda felt the mare grow uneasy beneath her, but she kept her at a quick trot, now, as she glanced back at the forest. The line of trees stretched for leagues on either side of her, as far as her eyes could see. A smirk crossed her pale lips, and she turned forward again. The elf woman breathed a sigh of relief, then kicked the horse back into a gallop again.

They had traveled around 6 or 7 leagues before night began to fall. Esmerelda knew they would have to find shelter soon, and just when she was about to give up and lay out in the open meadows they were now in, she spotted the remains of a large, ancient structure not too far up ahead. The elf dismounted and led the tired horse up to the structure, which upon a closer look, was about the size of her own palace back in the Forest. She tied the horse to a sturdy-looking group of stones, checked to make sure the horse had enough room to move around or lay down, and then turned to look at the structure once again.

Her curiosity was instantly piqued when she spotted the ancient symbols carved into the stones. She had learned many languages, but she had never seen anything like these symbols before. She briefly wondered if they belonged to the time of the Ancients, but then dismissed the thought. The building could not possibly be from the Era when the Ancients walked the Earth. But nevertheless, Esmerelda was drawn to the building, and after some consideration, she withdrew her sword and cautiously entered the place.

Though these were the remains of the building, the structure was still relatively intact. The roof remained strong and kept out almost anything from overhead, and the walls were still thick and strong enough to support the structure and keep it from crumbling to the ground. The elf was cautious with each and every step, but as she opened her mind a bit more, she could not help but notice the aura of magic here. Someone powerful had once resided in this castle.

A large wall suddenly ended the hallway she had been walking down. It seemed rather odd that it would have such an abrupt ending. She almost turned back around, but then she spotted something in the wall, and she moved closer. There appeared to be various indentations in the stones, and though at a glance they appeared random and nothing more than simple chips off the stones, a closer look revealed that there used to be more carvings here. Esmerelda pressed the tips of her fingers against several of the indentations, and then gasped when she felt a shock of electricity run through her fingers, up her arm, and spread throughout her entire body. The elf took a few steps back, her eyes wide as she stared at the wall.

She had been right: the indentations were specific areas of different carvings. But a bright green light began where her fingers had just been, and then worked its way through the entire wall, lighting up the carvings that had just moments before been almost invisible to the naked eye.

Esmerelda gasped in shock as each carving was revealed. Image after image of dragons and symbols of Ancient Magics rested in the stones of this wall. The light remained in the lines of the carvings, and the elf felt like she spent forever staring at the wall. And then, something else happened: all of the dragons that were lit up suddenly disappeared, leaving just the symbols of the Ancient Magics remaining. And then a door opened on the wall beside her, and Esmerelda felt a deep magic beckoning her to enter. She could not resist, and enter she did.

Inside was a beautiful room surrounded on all sides by glowing crystals. But what was in the center of the room was what caught Esmerelda's eye. A large stone structure arose out of the ground, what appeared to be carved as two hands holding an intricately-carved bowl. And inside the bowl lay the true miracle: 4 dragon eggs, each a different color. The eggs were each making a soft humming, a sound that could only be heard by the sensitive ears of an elf. Esmerelda gasped again, and she was unsure what to do. And then, a single resounding voice spoke in her mind. One voice, but many. "This is our gift to you. Be wise in who you choose to be the Riders, for your choice will affect the future of the entire world. Good luck."

Esmerelda tentatively stepped forward, and she felt herself strongly drawn to the smallest egg in the group, almost 2/3 the size of the others. The egg was a beautiful green color, with darker green veins spreading out across the shell. The elf reached her fingers out to touch the egg, and when she did, her entire world erupted in a flash of white hot fire, and her body fell to the ground beside the statue.

heart heart
Assassin Without Loyalty

In the year 2089, space travel became possible through small rocket ships that were able to carry 10-15 people at a time. By 2107, scientists had figured out how to colonize on the other planets in the galaxy, and corporations immediately began spending millions of dollars to claim certain planets. In 2146, scientists discovered how to make ships travel at hyperspeed. Soon, galaxies were discovered, planets overtaken, and Earth was all but abandoned. Large companies and corporations had completely taken over the planets discovered. Eventually, one-by-one, the companies started to attack one another, competing for economic control as well as control over the space trade. Then wars evolved between the planets. Competition turned to greed, and the lives of the colonists became endangered.

Eventually, the companies began taking the orphans and homeless on their planets. The orphans were trained, and turned into soldiers, mercenaries, and assassins. They became unemotional, killing machines. The colonists grew fearful, and on some planets, they began to rebel and fight back against the corporations. Most companies kept control, but a few in some spots of the galaxies, the corporations were kicked out and the colonists moved control of the planet to themselves.

The year 2174...
The dog outside the building was barking, and a little girl was finding it difficult to sleep. She moaned and rolled onto her back, staring up at the ceiling. The dog's barking grew faster and louder, and the girl was getting annoyed. She sighed and sat up, glancing around the room. There were seven other bunkbeds, which made fourteen other girls in the room, and then the fifteenth girl that slept on the bed beneath hers. Sixteen girls total, all in one room. The room was not small, but during the summer, it got extremely stuffy and humid.

The dog kept barking, and the little girl was tempted to sneak outside and figure out how to shut it up. But then, she heard something more disturbing. Quiet whispering, and heavy footsteps just outside the building. She slipped down to the ground, her light weight allowing her to float quietly across the floor towards the window. The little girl was wary, and she pressed herself against the wall, then used her index finger to carefully peel the curtain away just an inch. She saw columns of light in the dark, moving around outside the building. The girl then noticed the dark shadows behind the light, and she caught her breath. A soft thump sounded, and the dog went silent.

The little girl jerked her head around when the door to the room swung open. All of a sudden, screams started going up, and girls were being pulled from their beds. The little girl blinked and shrunk back against the wall, watching as one by one, her roommates were kidnapped and taken.
It's happening... And then, her world went dark.

The year 2189...
Roenn smirked as she watched the soldiers march along. They were not here to protect the colony. They were here for the Macist Corporation, hence the name of the planet they all presided on. And the marking on their right arms only confirmed that fact. Every soldier was owned by a company, and there was almost no hiding the permanent mark that named the status of a soldier. But, nothing could be done. The corporations did what they did, and there was no stopping them. The few planets who succeeded in doing so were now fighting their own wars, wars between the colonists themselves. Nothing was worse than a planet which was split.

The woman smirked and rolled her eyes. Well, too bad. That was their fault for fighting back in the first place. She walked back inside the tavern, and sighed in annoyance when she noticed that most of the customers were soldiers on break. Roenn pulled her hood over her face more, covering the details of her face in shadow. She moved to sit down in an empty corner booth, ignoring the looks and whistles of shallow men. After all, she was only here for one reason: to meet the man who would tell her about her next target.

She worked for whichever corporation would pay her the most. An assassin without loyalty. Some companies were hesitant to hiring her because of the marking on her arm; they believed that she belonged to Earth still, and that her loyalty to the Fordine Corporation would hinder her ability to kill the target. It took some time, but Roenn had succeeded, for the most part, in proving to every company that she had no owner. She worked for whomever she pleased, whomever was willing to pay her the most.

A man moved in her direction, and she pulled a knife from her belt. Roenn placed it calmly on the table, and her eyes stared at the man. If he was her contact, he would sit beside her. If he was not, he would either leave, or sit down on the opposite side of her.

The Knight Has Returned
The Prince and His Knight

Sasha was born as the only child to the King’s personal guard and best friend. Both her parents died when she was four in a house fire. She grew up learning the ways of knighthood from the Prince’s personal trainer. As she grew up, she got to know the Prince, and by age thirteen, they were the closest of friends. By seventeen, they were secretly growing even more attracted to each other, and by nineteen, the two admitted their love for one another. However, that same year, Sasha was sent off on an important mission to find and assassinate the single man who was threatening the balance of the kingdom of Esmerelda: Iro Lanti. Sasha was gone for three long years, but finally, word was sent to the King that she was returning, and even more importantly, that her mission had been a success.

Sasha awoke to the sounds of the main capital not far off. She could just see the walls surrounding the city on the horizon, and with the dawn came a refreshing feeling of accomplishment; she had completed the mission, protected the peace of Esmerelda, and returned safely.

The horse beneath her snorted as it stepped carefully over a log. “Easy, Twilight,” Sasha soothingly whispered. The black, mustang mare had grown tired beneath her, and while Sasha wished she could give the mare a rest, she knew she needed to arrive at the city and be safe inside its walls before nightfall, for the most dangerous creatures nearby lurked just near the outer walls.

Sure enough, Sasha made it inside with three, maybe four hours to spare. When she reached the city gates, the guards immediately recognized her, despite the differences in her appearance. It was more than likely due to the message she had sent about ten days earlier. They had been expecting her. ”Lady Sasha, you’ve returned!” One of them called out to her. A smirk crossed her pale lips.

“Of course I have,” the twenty-two-year-old woman replied. “Now open up the gates, or I’ll come up there myself!” It was an empty threat, as the guards were more than happy to do so for the knight. One of them greeted her as the gates closed behind them. ”Lady Sasha, is there anything you would like us to do?”

Sasha gently nodded her head. “Yes. Send a messenger, the fastest you have, and let the King know that I am here. Have the messenger tell him that I will be in my quarters just south of the knights’ barracks,” she ordered him. The guard dipped his head before hastily making off to find a messenger.

Sasha rode slowly through the city, letting Twilight walk at her own pace as she looked around. “So much has changed,” she softly said aloud, her dull green eyes taking in all the little details. So have you, a tiny voice within her thoughts reminded her.

The knight left her horse in the stables that belonged to the elite guard, as she had a special stall in there just for her own mare. Sasha made her way back to her quarters, where she found a message stating that the King would be holding a feast in two hours for the royal family and all knights to celebrate Sasha’s successful mission. A small smile made its way across her face, and she decided that she should probably wear something a bit more formal than what she had been traveling in.

When she finished changing and getting ready for the feast, Sasha checked in the mirror to make sure she looked halfway decent. Her hair had been cut short when she had been on her mission, as its long length from before had been too difficult to handle in the battles and assassinations she had to perform. So, her blue hair hung down to just below her ears. She wore the more elegant navy-colored armor that her father had a blacksmith specially make for her, with the crest of her family indented into the middle of the ribcage, as well as a white backing that flowed easily which had once belonged to her mother. Sasha had avoided the armored leggings in favor of the silk pants which clung to her thighs and then drooped down around the calves. Her boots were simple black leather, reaching up to the middle of her calves and stopping there with a clean-cut, rounded edge. “Well…this will have to do,” she muttered to herself before turning around and walking out the door.

Sasha was surprised to see how many had shown up. As always was the case with the nobles, the King had decided to have everyone converse in the ballroom while the feast was being prepared. As there was still another half hour until the feast would be fully ready, Sasha had plenty of time to greet most of the knights, though she had purposely avoided the royal family. While Sasha had grown up with the Prince and his parents, things changed over time, and she was secretly afraid of what might have changed within this very palace while she had been gone.

Doubts Come in Many Shapes

A woman of five and twenty years sat patiently in the carriage as it started off. Her russet-colored hair hung down just below her shoulders, and the simple black dress which adorned her body was smooth and creaseless, the thin straps of fabric slung over her shoulders strong enough to hold the dress around her form quite well. Her lips, a pale shade of pink, were nothing special, and neither was her jaw, with cheeks carefully pulled over the skull just enough to have few wrinkles. Her skin was almost unnaturally pale, but that was always the result of working inside homes with so little time to herself. The only thing about the woman that really made an impression on anybody was the pair of bright, sapphire pools of liquid on either side of her nose.

Her right hand reached up to her neck, where her fingertips gingerly touched the necklace that fit perfectly about her throat. Samantha had owned the necklace for as long as she could remember; it had been her great-grandmother's, passed down through each female generation, until it now belonged to Samantha. Each separate diamond sparkled differently, as each had been cut uniquely. For each generation, a single diamond was added to the necklace. It could be considered a great fortune, and many wondered how such a magnificent creation could belong to such a poor family. No one truly knew the answer to that question, so many rumors were passed around, for those who were actually somewhat interested in the past of the diamond necklace.

Samantha could hear the pair of horses which pulled the carriage as they slowed their pace, not to mention that the carriage slowed. It seemed that the carriage must have finally arrived at the manor where she was to assume her first real job as a hired maid. The driver of the carriage hopped down onto the ground, the sound of his leather boots making a dull thud as they hit the concrete ground. He made his way to the door of the carriage and carefully opened it to let the sunlight seep inside and touch the fair skin of the woman within.

She stepped out, one hand in the driver's, as it seemed was customary with all ladies riding in a carriage, and slowly turned her head to look around. Samantha observed that the front lawn was well-taken care of, and she could only assume for these first few moments that the inside of the manor would relatively reflect such cleanliness.

Her bright eyes met those of the man at the door, and Samantha blinked only once as she gracefully made her way up to the front door. She curtsied, as she found this would probably be more appropriate than any greeting she used within her own family. When the woman lifted her head again to meet his eyes, she did not hesitate, nor pause, nor look away as she let the herald introduce herself.

heart
We All Wear Masks
Rain blinked in surprise at the enormity of the school as the driver took the car up the driveway towards the main entrance. She had waited a long time for this, and it was finally here.

Rain was really a girl, but ever since she was ten, she had dreamed of going to Starlight Academy. The one problem: it was for boys only. So, last year she had hatched a plan. Her parents were not much of a problem, as they were rarely around and often encouraged her to do things herself, so she would know how to handle herself when she moved off. This was that time. She had cut off most of her long black hair, died in a little red, and worked out to appear a bit more muscular. Her chest was not all that developed yet, so she had really no problem pulling off the look of a boy her age. Of course, her vocie was another matter. While her voice was deep compared to most girls', it was not as deep as many boys' voices. So, she had practiced speaking deeper. Her parents and friends thought she was weird, but the seventeen-year-old did not care. It worked. She took the entrance exam, passed with flying colors, and was now standing before the very Academy she had always dreamed of attending.

"Rain Corona?" An older woman called her name. She appeared to be in her mid-forties, with long blonde hair pulled up in a tight bun and black, metal-rimmed glasses nestled snugly on her nose.

"Yeah, what of it?" Rain asked as she hefted her backpack over her shoulder. The driver of the car held her other two bags, one in each hand.

"If you'll come with me, please, I'll take you to your dorm room so that you can get situated."

As they walked towards the dorm halls, the woman explained how Rain would be recieving her schedule within a few days. She also handed Rain a map of the school's campuses (there were two, though both were relatively close to each other). They finally arrived at her dorm room, number 32 in hall B. "And here we are. Your roommate will be here soon, and you two should be getting along fairly well. As stated, classes begin in a week, so you'll have plenty of time to explore the campuses."

The driver left Rain's bags with her in the room before leaving. Rain shut the door, claimed one of the two beds (there was one on each side of the room), and lay back on it. Her green eyes gazed up at the ceiling, and a small smile crept across her pale lips as she let out a relieved sigh. She was finally here. She had made it.

heart heart
Open Space
Saber sighed as she listened to the navigators over their special telecom system. They were urgently speaking about an unknown ship attacking them. Why would they attack a Federal ship? She wondered, though there were many possible answers to her question.

There was a group of about fifteen crewmembers total aboard the ship. After all, the ship was a medium-sized one that needed little in order to truly pilot it, just the right men. And woman.

"We're being hit. The ship...it's unlike anything I've seen before."

A smirk crossed her pale lips. This is the ghost of the stars... She thought to herself as she crossed the ship's bridge. She continued to listen over the headset intercom, the conversation of the pilots and navigation system making complete sense to her.

"They...they've stopped...Sir, I don't know what to do. They've blocked all communications...Why would they shoot and then stop?"

Lance, the captain of the ship Seeker, grunted into the headset. "What do you think, Saber? He asked, being the first to address the warrior.

"Honestly, sir? They attack us, then they stop. I think they want something of us, but if they're not making contact, they intend to get it themselves."

"And what might that be, hmm? We have few weapons that they would not have, if any at all. Besides, the technology was all unloaded off at the last port."

"Perhaps, but they might not know that. I'd guess someone's aboard, maybe even right now, sir...And they're looking for something. We need to keep them thinking something's here while we patrol and lockdown the entire ship."

"We don't have enough people to do that," Lance replied, though she could tell by his tone that he already knew the next words that would come out of her lips.

"I'll do it. You know me, it won't take long."

Saber's fingers grasped the laser pistol in her right hand, the fitting on the handle comfortable for her fingers as they formed around it. She calmly began inspecting each seperate room of the ship, a soft whisper of hers letting the crew know whether she had found anything.

She came to a cargo room and pushed open the door. Seeing a man, she smirked and could not help but chuckle. "And what exactly do you think you're doing, hmm?" She asked him as she casually held the pistol at him.

heart heart heart
We All Have Our Gifts
Lily rode upon the back of a fifteen-hand-tall black mustang mare named Twilight. On her right was a man in his early thirties, riding a chestnut stallion that stood at the same height as Twilight, and on Lily's left was a man about the same age as the other, sitting upon a white stallion that was a full hand shorter than the other two horses.

Lily was originally a princess, long ago. However, when she had been six years old, a group of men attacked her kingdom and abducted her. She was enslaved and made into a gypsy, travelling with the men and doing their bidding. Lily was now twenty-one years old, and one of the most beautiful women in the land.

Few people ever saw her now, though. They were mostly rich men who wished to have their fortune told by the mystical gypsy, hoping she would somehow be involved. Many people who could not afford such things spread rumors that gypsies were liars and created these stories simply for the money, but this is not true. Not for this gypsy, at least. For she had been granted a special gift at birth: the ability to see into the future. However, there was one problem; she could see everyone else's future except her own.

Lily constantly wished and prayed that she would be able to overcome this and find out her future. She saw how happy people became when told of the good things to come, and she had always wanted to know if she would be happy. She was not happy in her life as an enslaved gypsy.

She now traveled with these two men because her caravan had been destroyed, leaving just the three of them. Apparently, though, they had more connections than she had thought, and they were now escorting her to another caravan, one of the few which dared enter and travel through the Lost Forest.

A soft sigh escaped her barely-parted lips, and Lily glanced over at the man on her left. "How much longer will it be? I cannot travel like this forever."

"Silence. We will be there in due time," was all he told her. Lily rolled her dark hazel eyes and again focused on the pathway before them. They would soon be meeting up with the edge of the Lost Forest. Would they be finding the caravan inside the forest? Only time would tell the young gypsy.

heart heart heart
Dreams Are Made Into Reality
Sierra softly blushed and opened her locker as the group of girls walked off, laughing at her. "Did you see her? Honestly, she's such a douche," the girls told each other. More giggles escaped them, echoing down the hall of the school.

The girl pulled out her book and glanced in the direction of where the girls had gone. They were known as the popular girls of the school. every guy fell over them, and every girl wanted to be like them. Sierra hated them, though, but she was too shy to stand up to them.

Sierra sighed and closed her locker, looking up in surpise as a tall boy walked up to her. She blushed again and looked down at the ground. "Oh, hey there," she softly greeted him. She heard him chuckle. "C'mon, Sierra, stop it. Don't worry about them, they just say those things to get attention." Sierra glanced up at him. "I guess..." She saw him smile and returned a hesitant smile....

Sierra sat up in her bed, glancing around the room in surprise. Her alarm clock was going off, and she checked the time. Six...Dang it, I'm gonna be late! She thought to herself as she quickly changed. She ran down the stairs and grabbed a bottle of water. "Later, mom," she told the woman before running out of the house before her mother could say anything.

The seventeen-year-old made her way down the sidewalk, taking a large gulp of the water as she met up with her best friend, Haillee. "Hey, Sierra," Haillee said to her friend as they walked along the concrete sidewalk. "Hey...I had that dream again," she told her friend with a quick glance in her direction. "Again? C'mon, that's three times this week. Don't you think this might mean something?" Sierra sighed and looked down at the ground. "I'm not sure...I mean, I've never seen the guy before in my life. You honestly think I could be dreaming about someone I'm gonna meet?" Her best friend shrugged and opened the door before walking into the high school.

The high school they attended, Little Rock High, was no regular high school. It was created and intended for demons, angels, sorcerers, and humans who wanted to live more than an average life. Of course, most humans were not allowed into the school. Sierra, however, was a different story. She had been talented with her hands and feet ever since she was a little girl, and she was being trained in kung-fu, swordsmanship, and other ways of life that would help her achieve her goal: to stand up for the humans when their way of life was being threatened by other species.

Sierra walked over to her locker and opened it, getting out the book she needed for chemistry. Haillee's locker was right beside hers, and as soon as Haillee opened her locker, she stretched out her bright white wings a bit. "Jeez, I hate the fact that we're not allowed to fly in here." Sierra softly giggled and shut her locker door, leaning against the locker. "If you flew, I wouldn't be able to catch up. Besides, you know it's because they don't want any fights between the species. That's why no one can use their powers." Haillee rolled her eyes before pulling out her backpack and slinging it over one shoulder, her wings folding behind her back again. "Yeah, yeah, whatever smarty-pants." Sierra chuckled and walked with Haillee to chemistry.

heart heart
Rebels Since Forever
Luna crouched low behind the dark green bushes in front of her. She heard the crackling of the flames, the snoring of the sleeping men, and the soft whinnies the horses would let out every once in awhile. She had been in this region for almost two days, now, tracking this encampment, and she had finally found them earlier in the day.

The men in the camp were some of the King's men, but that would not stop her. They had decided to go and terrorize her home village, rape the women, and kill many of the men. Just the memory of seeing all the destruction made her blood boil. And they had probably done it all on the King's order, no doubt.

Luna's hands clenched into fists. She wanted to kill them, to make them sit inside their tents and watch as they were burned out, to make them suffer for the pain they caused her village. No, she had to be more careful. If she did that, another group of the knights would more than likely see the smoke and come to investigate. She could not risk that.

She took a careful step towards the encampment. She had already killed the lookout the men had set up. He had been half asleep, so he did not offer much resistance. Her dark blue eyes darted around, taking in every little detail. The horses became deadly silent as they watched her. They thought she was no enemy.

Luna stepped into the nearest tent. Two men lay inside, sleeping like babies. The thought chilled her. These men were beasts. In a matter of moments she slit their throats, not dealing a single sound at all. She was known in her village to be the most deadly warrior and assassin for many leagues.

The twenty-four-year-old moved on to the next tent. It took her only ten minutes to kill every man in the encampment without drawing any attention to herself. She quickly looked around to make sure no one else was left, and when she had affirmed that, she put out the small campfire. Luna then made her way to the horses and untied them before tying them to each other's saddles. She mounted the lead horse, a muscular black mustang mare. With another quick glance around, she led the four other horses back to her village some four leagues away.

heart heart heart heart
A Light in the Darkness
Rain chuckled a bit and opened the door, gingerly pushing her brother out of the truck. He caught himself before falling, his still-developing wings opening and catching the air. She smirked and pulled out her sword. It appeared like a normal, ancient sword, but she and her family knew better: it was one of the best technological advancements in the world. "C'mon, bro, let's see how much better you got since I've been gone."

The thirteen-year-old angel looked at his older sister and smirked, withdrawing his own sword. They both dueled for a bit, flying around the front yard until their father stepped onto the grass and caught each sword in his hands. "All right, you two, that's enough for now. Help us get this stuff inside, will you?" Rain sighed and slipped her sword away from her father. "Father, please tell me we can duel in the backyard later?" Her father looked at her and let out a soft sigh. "Will you ever get tired of those things?" Her brother shook his head as he grabbed a box and did a few aerial tricks. "No! C'mon, pop, we wanna be like you when you were younger!"

The older angel narrowed his eyes and grabbed his son's shoulder. "Enough of that, Ryan. There will be no talk of that here. You know there are demons here, and I don't want to offend them." Ryan sighed and rolled his eyes. "We all know you could beat them, Father." Rain gingerly nodded her head as she picked up a box from the back of one of the moving trucks. "Father, he has a point. Why did we move into a neighborhood full of demons? They probably already hate us because we're angels."

Their father sighed and folded his arms over his chest. "This is where your mother and I wanted to come, all right? Rain, you should be happy: this place has one of the best high schools in the world. And Ryan, I hear one of the best football teams. Will you two just behave?"

Rain and Ryan shared glances before sighing and nodding. "Very well, Father," they said simultaneously. The two then made their way into the house, Ryan flying and Rain walking. She folded her wings back behind her back and set the box down in what was to be her room, as there was a label on the box with her name. She looked around the white-walled room an realized she would be doing a lot to clean up her room and make it her own. Well, at least there was a window. She walked over to it and leaned against the wall a bit, her dark green eyes looking around the neighborhood.

heart
Death to Those Who Rebel
Silver let out a soft groan, opening her left eye and then her right. The patch over her left eye had been removed, and she was again reminded of the miracle of being able to see out of the eye. Again she told herself that she should not be able to.

Those were the first thoughts that ran through her mind. The next had to do with the buzzing in her ears and the major headache that only seemed to be growing more intense with each passing moment. She tried to stand up, to see what was going on or where she was, but her nerves were not responding correctly, and she clumsily sat up. She used her fingers to feel a concrete wall behind her back, and she looked straight ahead of her to see another concrete wall only five or six feet in front of her.

Silver tried to stretch, but she heard the rustling of metal scratching metal and looked down. Her hands lay on her lap, but what caught her eye was the steel cuffs surrounding her wrists. She let out a moan of annoyance and tried to slip her hands out from the cuffs, but to no avail. The chain rustled a bit at the movement, causing a little sound, but not much.

She looked around the room again. Strands of her long, silver-white hair fell over her eyes and she jerked her head to the side a bit to get the hair out of her eyes so she could better see. Where am I? she silently wondered.

The twenty-four-year-old was a thief, a criminal. However, she was one of the best in the city. She had spent two years on the sea, learning how to be a fighter and how to live with very little. She had lived on a rustic pirate ship, but the Captain had been intent on helping the orphaned girl. A small smile crossed her pale lips as she thought of the man. He had helped her learn most of what she now knew, and because of the skills he had taught her all those years ago, she had been able to survive on the streets of Britain.

Her memory was flooding back to her, now. The last thing she remembered was being in a shop and holding some piece of expensive jewelry, and then...darkness. She wondered what that might have to do with where she was. There was a wooden door on her right with a small three-by-five-inch window, but two iron poles stood in the hole, stopping any chance of escape. She must be in prison, then.

Silver suddenly realized a shoe in the corner. She could see that the shoe was attached to a foot, and the foot to a leg, and the girl could only assume that someone might be over there, for if they were, they were covered in shadow.

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

What Is This?

~News~

Update: 29 AUG 13
Currently craving any and all of these. You would make me very happy if you chose one. =3
Pairings:
- Gang Members
- Street Racers
- Hellboy-esque

Plots:
- Stay Away from the Darkness
- Assassin Without Loyalty
- Open Space

Update: 31 AUG 13
Plots based on songs: Challenge Accepted

Update: 06 JUN 14
Added a pairing! (Pirate / Stowaway)

Wheezing Fatcat

For your posts, do you at least put color and pictures to them?

I'm interested in Punk/Good Kid, but I can't tolerate plain posts, they bother me and my attention span will go haywire.

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Melancholy Deku

I'm interested in Punk/Good Kid, but I can't tolerate plain posts, they bother me and my attention span will go haywire.

I do if requested. My layouts are never super-detailed like some people's can get, but I color them up, title them, give sayings, post pictures, and do stuff to make them a little less plain.

Wheezing Fatcat

abdogx12
Melancholy Deku

I do if requested. My layouts are never super-detailed like some people's can get, but I color them up, title them, give sayings, post pictures, and do stuff to make them a little less plain.

Awesome, thank you!

So are you interested? I have samples in my search thread down below in my signature if you need it be. :3

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Melancholy Deku
abdogx12
Melancholy Deku

Awesome, thank you!

So are you interested? I have samples in my search thread down below in my signature if you need it be. :3

Indeed I am.

Were you wanting to play a specific character, or did you want to just pick and choose? =P

Wheezing Fatcat

abdogx12
Melancholy Deku
abdogx12
Melancholy Deku

Awesome, thank you!

Indeed I am.

Were you wanting to play a specific character, or did you want to just pick and choose? =P

Well you can pick who you wish to be, I'll take whatever remains. I may add a few other OCs as well to support the story to make some tension. Any plot?

I was thinking that the plot could be they were partnered up in science?

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Melancholy Deku
abdogx12
Melancholy Deku
abdogx12
Melancholy Deku

Awesome, thank you!

Indeed I am.

Well you can pick who you wish to be, I'll take whatever remains. I may add a few other OCs as well to support the story to make some tension. Any plot?

I think I'll take the Good Kid this time, then. And yes, I am definitely into adding other characters as needed.

Haha that is usually my main plot so it looks like we're on the same page. =)

Wheezing Fatcat

abdogx12
Melancholy Deku
abdogx12
Melancholy Deku
abdogx12
Melancholy Deku

Awesome, thank you!

Indeed I am.

I think I'll take the Good Kid this time, then. And yes, I am definitely into adding other characters as needed.

Sounds great. I'll try my best being the Punk. It's logical the Punk is male anyway. razz
Okie dokie, who's going to make the thread?

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Melancholy Deku
abdogx12
Melancholy Deku
abdogx12
Melancholy Deku

Awesome, thank you!

Indeed I am.

Sounds great. I'll try my best being the Punk. It's logical the Punk is male anyway. razz

Haha actually most of the time when I do that pairing we do it the other way around, oddly enough.

And I can start us out if you'd like. You would like to do a private thread?

Wheezing Fatcat

abdogx12
Melancholy Deku
abdogx12
Melancholy Deku
abdogx12
Melancholy Deku

Awesome, thank you!

Indeed I am.

Haha actually most of the time when I do that pairing we do it the other way around, oddly enough.

Wow, really? Well it would seem cute that way.. lol

Sure, thank you! Just send me the thread when you got it. :p

Dangerous Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Melancholy Deku
abdogx12
Melancholy Deku
abdogx12
Melancholy Deku

Wow, really? Well it would seem cute that way.. lol

Sure, thank you! Just send me the thread when you got it. :p

So Wrong But So Right

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out