Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Sandy Flipflops
LOL though hiari has her doubts about the kinds actoins and is essentially waiting for probable cause to worry too much. XDD

Shes actually fairly kind to most people and not a** holeish like most of her fellow Knights. She is likely ridiculed a bit by her kind calling her weak but they likely mostly attribute this "weakness" to her being a woman. (bc women are horrible knights right? *sarcasm*) XD

I may make a 2nd chari. It will be an alt version of Illua. (Ill pm Nacho about my idea 1st)
If she ever decides to defect, Maria could try to make sure she gets out of castle town safely.

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Well my new chari us up razz

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
so....

I already get that Taron is guardian of the seven sages(or six if zelda is under Cialana's protection) and the golden realm's caretaker, andas such has knowledge of the noble sword and the spirit of innocence and light that lies within it.

My question is would Cialana know about the noble sword even though it wasn't kept in hyrule? I don't mind either way, I'm sure that Taron will give Jack and Adeline a brutal scolding once they reach Kakariko, I just was thinking maybe if Cialana was as old as Hyrule itself, she would recognize the blade as well as its consciousness just as Taron does.

Just thought I'd ask.

merzilla

Dapper Receiver

Hey so that's a really great point because I hadn't considered that possibility. I think it would make sense if she knew about it even if it existed in the sacred realm since she had the responsibility of maintaining the balance if the Triforce (which is also an artifact of the sacred realm). That being said, I don't know much about the lore that you've come up with for the noble sword or what kind of reaction you would like Cialana to have.

I'm totally down with working with you on that, that way I can make sure that my character reacts appropriately when she finds out what it is. I just don't want to screw up yours or the plot's narrative. biggrin
IcarusRed

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Merzilla

The great thing about the noble sword is that the only real canon lore about it is that it is a sacred blade and resided either holodrum or labrynna(depending on the order you play the oracle games in). As for the established mythos for it there's almost an empty slate, with a few exceptions:
The blade wound up in the sacred vault after Ooa/Oos
It's a sister sword to the sword that ghirahim represents
The spirit, adeline, is fully corporeal like her 'brother', but unlike him requires sleep because her sword's sacred power is drained from the magical energy inside of her corporeal form.
Also unlike her 'brother' she doesn't fight. She just provides guidance to her partner.
Im sure there's a bit more but that's all the important stuff.

Dapper Receiver

Okay great. The important stuff is good to know. That really helps me figure out how to react. biggrin
If I have any questions I'll probably poke at you if you don't mind.
IcarusRed

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Merzilla
Okay great. The important stuff is good to know. That really helps me figure out how to react. biggrin
If I have any questions I'll probably poke at you if you don't mind.
IcarusRed
works for me. They won't get a good opportunity to interact for a bit though.

Edit: actually, maybe I'll have Adeline recognize Lana from ages ago. Since they are looking for the hero Addy might think to ask Lana about him. This will give me a reason to ignore Jack's anxiety for a bit.

Ironic that she is literally talking to him right now. I dunno, maybe Adeline will hide Link's identity from Jack until Link discovers his destiny as the hero of time.

Dapper Receiver

I'm down with however you'd like to play it out. I was thinking about waiting on Cialana telling Link about his destiny. That way they can either A ) get to know eachother first that way she isn't just tossing him into things. Or B ) Things play out more naturally and he finds out by other means.

Either way, it totally works if you want Adeline to hide his identity or not from Jack. I'm still trying to decide on whether or not Cialana would recognize Adeline in her human form.

Profitable Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Merzilla
I would have Adeline hide Link's identity from Jack because he won't evolve as a character if he follows the hero out of sense of duty. Adeline hides a lot of things from Jack for his own good, he's in a really weird place right now and the only thing that is keeping him from breaking down about Nissa is his desire to protect the kingdom of hyrule since he failed to protect his previous home(or distraction, as you might say).

Hm. It's really up to you rather she recognizes Addy's form. When she takes a human shape it is essentially always the same, so it would be more of Lana's memory that we'd be depending on. The whole fairy thing is simply a whim of hers. Even though she is remarkably intelligent and mature in serious situations, as a spirit of purity she likes to be whimsical and even childish when she can without consequence.

Easiest way to describe Adeline is that her entire drive is that she doesn't want to be alone. She's a conscious and emotional being, so it breaks her heart that she is expected to spend so much time trapped within a pedastal.

Ice-Cold Rogue

I'll most likely have another post up with Rose either tomorrow or the evening after. Just putting it out there so that people don't think I forgot about this place or something. ^ _ ^

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Illua post coming tomorrow
Im finishing hw/ watching one of the best movies for teachers ive ever seen.
Dangerous Minds.
It really gets you to thinking about the things that you might face as a teacher... especially in the low income areas. I cry everytime (no matter how many times i see it) when the teacher has to tell the class that one of their classmates got shot. ;w;

Dapper Receiver

Oooh interesting! I've never heard of that movie. I'll see if I can find it and check it out. (:

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Merzilla
Oooh interesting! I've never heard of that movie. I'll see if I can find it and check it out. (:

Well worth it C:
My face is so swollen, but all three of my wisdom teeth are gone. I'll do an Anise post tomorrow.

Dapper Receiver

Sakura~of the darkness~

Oh yuck! I hope you have a fast recovery. I'm jealous that you only had 3. I had(have) 4 of them and have only been able to get 2 out so far. Take care and rest up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff