So what do you think about the list?
Btw hi!

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
It is great. We might need to make up some items to better fit some of the races. I was thinking of setting up the RP thread. It might get more attention if we have two threads drawing people in. If we can get at least two people I wouldn't mind doubling as one of the other races so we can still have the small group version of the RP. That reminds me, have you been able to get any work done on the intro layout or your Zelda profile? I should be done with Link and Ganon soon and was just wondering how far along you are.

Blessed Hunter

Im editing a few pics..
but im on it!

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lovely Sammy

We have an intro, rules, profile skellys... Is there any thing else we are missing? Perhaps some info on the races so people have a clear understanding of what they need for their characters.

Blessed Hunter

donie120

yes..I dont know if you want to add pictures or a description of each place. Perhaps a map?

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lovely Sammy

yes..I dont know if you want to add pictures or a description of each place. Perhaps a map?

A picture and a description would do. I am not sure about a map as I took locations of each temple off of multiple Zelda maps and Hyrule has changed a lot over each game. I am not sure if we could make a decent looking map from scratch. Though, I wouldn't put it past you to know how to do that. I am done underestimating what you can do. lol

Blessed Hunter

donie120
A picture and a description would do. I am not sure about a map as I took locations of each temple off of multiple Zelda maps and Hyrule has changed a lot over each game. I am not sure if we could make a decent looking map from scratch. Though, I wouldn't put it past you to know how to do that. I am done underestimating what you can do. lol

lol
well a map is a little bit more difficult since I have no idea how you picture Hyrule to be. But we can add pictures of each place when our characters arrive, I think just a simple one will do. Like this image for the forest temple, something like that.

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lovely Sammy

lol
well a map is a little bit more difficult since I have no idea how you picture Hyrule to be. But we can add pictures of each place when our characters arrive, I think just a simple one will do. Like this image for the forest temple, something like that.

I like the idea of presenting a image of the locations as we go along. I may be able to figure out a way to make a map for us. I may not be an artist but, I have a bit of knowledge in making custom maps on some of the games I play. I might be able to pull something together with that.

Desirable Strawberry

hi there c:
      I am a literate roleplayer,
      anddd I just happen to love Zelda.
      I couldnt find like, any listed roles or anything that is taken so far.
      I am definitely interested,
      just wondering what you guys were currently looking for c:

Blessed Hunter

XxSkyeAngelxX
      hi there c:

someone else to roleplay with XD
The only ones taken are the ones in the description...Zelda, Link and Ganon.
So far everything else is open.

Desirable Strawberry

Lovely Sammy

oh happy days!
      I would love to play the 'maiden born onto the waters'.
      also if we need males I can always play a second character!

if you guys need help with anything also let me know,
      I've have opened maaaany roleplays in my time here.
      like I see you're finding pictures of the temples and stuff.
      I'm really good at picture helping if you're looking for certain things C:

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
XxSkyeAngelxX
      hi there c:

And there is something that I missed. Thank you for noting that. I will put a list up for avalible cahracters right away.
What is currently up for grabs.
Female Zora
Male Goron
Any Kokiri
Any Sheikah
The Zora and Goron can be from OoT, MM, or TP. The Kokiri are only OoT and the Sheikah can be used from any of the games.

Desirable Strawberry

donie120

now here is my question,
      because as much as I love the Zelda series in and out,
      I am a lot more interested in playing more human-like characters than other races.
      so I was planning on having my character be a "zora".
      who is actually Hylian but through circumstances (still plotting in my head)
      ended up being raised with the zoras.
      and basically calls herself one and gets pissed when people comment that she isnt.

if you're strictly looking for a Zoran character,
      I'll have to change my ideas up a lil bit lol

Nandoral's Husband

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
XxSkyeAngelxX
Lovely Sammy

oh happy days!
      I would love to play the 'maiden born onto the waters'.
      also if we need males I can always play a second character!

if you guys need help with anything also let me know,
      I've have opened maaaany roleplays in my time here.
      like I see you're finding pictures of the temples and stuff.
      I'm really good at picture helping if you're looking for certain things C:

You are welcome to reserve that spot. As for doubling, that really depends on how many people we get to join. I plan to start the RP some time this weekend and if we don't have at least three of the slots filled then you are welcome to double as one of the remaining characters.

Any help is of course welcome, as I do not want to put too much off on Sammy. Plot ideas are also welcome as I have only hammered out the details of the first part of the RP. That being the first three temples and the master sword. After that will be the group searching for the pieces of the triforce. I have not really thought too much on the locations for those yet. I am planning on it going along with all three trifoce pieces being held by Link, like in SS, but I will have gifts passed down by the goddesses to compensate for each race.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff