Welcome to Gaia! ::

Takeru_Crimson is really super cool.

Yes! He rocks so hard that the ground quakes beneath his might! 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Thread of the One and Only Takeru_Crimson!

This thread is not going to be very fancy, this is just so that I have a thread where people can read about my RPing style/genres/rules. So don't expect too much. ^_^
Now then down to business...

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Here's the Rules Fools!
1. Must be literate. Or semi-lit... If you're good.
2. I will go as far as you are willing to. But I do respect the rules of Gaia... If you are looking to go really far, let me know and we can move our rp to an instant messanger. But let's keep Gaia a nice clean place.
3. Don't disrespect me and i will not disrespect you.
4. Hmmm... Running out of things to put under rules... I want this thread to look decent after all...
5. Rule #5!
6.Um... I'm a little absent minded and sure I can come up with a plot on the spot, but I prefer to let my partners decide. (Not really a rule... More of a heads up...)
7. I like character pictures, but if you got a really good description it's just as good... I just hate faceless characters.
8. Um... Rule #8 Just so I have an even number.

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Finally my personal info! And yes it is the same as my profile on the wonderful Hire-a-Male Thread.

What you rp: Anything under the sun. Except for the below listed. ^_^

What you dont: Yaoi/Yuri. I also prefer not to do ones based off of existing things. Examples: Inuyasha, Harry Potter, and Final Fantasy((Which I believe is done to DEATH.)). I believe that the writers already wrote a story for their titles and I do not believe in expanding on already good stories. I believe that if the author wanted another part or take of the story they would have written it themselves. I just don't like those kind of RPs sorry... ^_^

Literacy Rating: I myself would prefer to go advanced literate. I haven't come upon a forum yet that has required it yet though. It seems that nobody wants to ever be advanced literate on Gaia. I do not make grammatical or spelling errors and I will always capitalize words that call for it. I would prefer my partner or partners to at least pump out a three line post. I am a strong believer in the three line minimum. I will usually give back what was given to me. You give me a one-liner... You might just get one back. It is very hard to give a page for a sentence. Though I am in mostly semi-literate to literate RPs at the moment, so I will join any RP literacy level if you really want me to. You want an RP sample, PM me and ask for one. Bottom line: I love to RP, and I'll bear almost anything for a good one.

One on One: Absolutely love one on ones. I've only been involved in a few, but I love to do them. ^_^

Group: Yes, I like well organized ones. I've pretty much stopped joining ones that say "Post profiles in forum." Truely it's a waste of space and if someone new wants to join I hate having a profile splitting up the action.

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't want too many RPs at a time so I am limiting myself to 4, because when I get overwhelmed I tend to disappear from Gaia for months at a time so I'm limiting now to what I hope I can deal with.

Currently involved in... 2/4 Roleplays...

Still 2 spots open!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces