Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Little Miss Opinionated

Elise reminds me of my own half-dead-half-alive character Niut~
She was kinda made that way on accident though, due to her reaper tossing a part of her shattered soul and it happening to land back in her. DX
She can phase back and forth between the Realm of the Dead, either to go invisible, intangible or to bi-locate short distances, but in doing so it absolutely rips at the remaining shard of her soul.
She can't die of old age or sickness, and she can't even bleed to death, so her reaper has to watch over her until either someone decapitates her, rips what remains of her soul out or the Hellhounds finally catch her.

She spends most of her time lounging around in a bean bag chair, eating cookies. o_o

Winner

Kiba-j

Kiba, sweetie, I'm assuming Sergio saw Lilith and Kid from the window?

They're not exactly outside with all the trees and stuff, they're in the classroom. xD
So yeahh~ No problem there really. Just confirming their current location. //nodnod

Obsessive Cultist

Karmie Gee
Kiba-j

Kiba, sweetie, I'm assuming Sergio saw Lilith and Kid from the window?

They're not exactly outside with all the trees and stuff, they're in the classroom. xD
So yeahh~ No problem there really. Just confirming their current location. //nodnod

I'm so sorry. I'm really tired right now. I had a busy day today and still have to do some more work. So I apologize for any mistakes. I'll go back and specify where me character is and say that he saw you two through a window and heard the other kid in the hallway when he walked outside.

Winner

Kiba-j
No problemo! No harm done. Just wanted to confirm Kid and Lilith's location and whatnot.
I'm a neatfreak like that. ; u ;

You should get some rest! //pats

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

I was gonna update the front page, but I'm tired as fuuuuuck. So I'll do it when I wake up. smile

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

and as for those who haven't posted/crossed over, just pretend they don't exist until they post.

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Suzuki Mine
Little Miss Opinionated

Elise reminds me of my own half-dead-half-alive character Niut~
She was kinda made that way on accident though, due to her reaper tossing a part of her shattered soul and it happening to land back in her. DX
She can phase back and forth between the Realm of the Dead, either to go invisible, intangible or to bi-locate short distances, but in doing so it absolutely rips at the remaining shard of her soul.
She can't die of old age or sickness, and she can't even bleed to death, so her reaper has to watch over her until either someone decapitates her, rips what remains of her soul out or the Hellhounds finally catch her.

She spends most of her time lounging around in a bean bag chair, eating cookies. o_o

xD Neato~

Great minds and all that.

Elise's char is a remake of one of my favorite chars, and the whole Inkchild thing and stuff I got the idea from The Incredible Adventures of Van Hesling when I was playing it the other night with mah boyfie~

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

I've updated the rooms assignments. smile

Now, as some of you may notice, a few characters don't have a dormmate as of yet. That's because I'm waiting for a charater who properly compliments yours...and because you didn't give me a specific number that you wanted, so... ^-^
Kitsu Maxwell
Ok, thanks Karmie. smile

And hey! Rock dude! Looks like Arthur and Luca get to be roomies. lol Do you have a certain room you would prefer? Luca would be happiest on the second floor, but you can choose the number. :3

RockleonRD

Sorry for the late reply, it doesnt really matter to me.

Actually it looks like one has been chosen. If you're fine with it then we are good to go biggrin

Kitten

RockleonRD

You! I've decided that when Addy and Arthur meet up, maybe in next period, that they'd interact and she'd imprint on you and see you as an older brother to her. Like, cling onto him and whatnot, cuz her older brother was intimidating and over-protective of her when she was little, and I can see Arthur being like that as well. emotion_c8

Also, if Addy's brother were to ever come into this rp, he'd be something like a stereotypical Japanese gangster or a greaser, pompadour and all. He'd be a total jerk to anyone who gets too close to Adelaide, but would dote on her and worry. xD

Winner

Fuuuuu so many people around Lilith~
Might just have her walk out in a while. Rofl xD

Kitten

Karmie Gee
Fuuuuu so many people around Lilith~
Might just have her walk out in a while. Rofl xD

Aw, that's Addy's bad. xD

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

@Karmie: Kid would probably follow, because it woud be kind of rude to cut off her conversation...but he's going to do it in a nice way. lol

Winner

Kid is such a sweetie~
Can't wait to see his next post! And Addy's as well! ; u ;

Kitten

Karmie Gee
Jetfury

I guess I'll have to wait for Jet's post. ; w; /pokes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash