Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winner

Ookami blade
//twitches

Hun, I suggest you combine those two posts in the IC into one.
We don't do one post after of the other for the same character here~
Karmie Cloo
Ookami blade
//twitches

Hun, I suggest you combine those two posts in the IC into one.
We don't do one post after of the other for the same character here~

Ok. On it.

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Ookami blade

I also suggest reading the Macy post, as everything that happened in it happened in the cafeteria~
Suzuki Mine
Ookami blade

I also suggest reading the Macy post, as everything that happened in it happened in the cafeteria~

Thanks, I'll get right on that...

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Ookami blade

If you need any help with these kinds if things--post structure, how to write for two or more chars reacting to your char, describing action or fighting, char development, etc.--please just send me a PM for answers to your questions, tips or some constructive criticism. :3
Little Miss Opinionated
Ookami blade

If you need any help with these kinds if things--post structure, how to write for two or more chars reacting to your char, describing action or fighting, char development, etc.--please just send me a PM for answers to your questions, tips or some constructive criticism. :3

Thanks, but the problem seems to be that I don't know there's a problem until after I've been told there's a problem. I'll keep you in mind, though. smile

Obsessive Cultist

Ookami blade
Kiba-j
Ookami blade
Kiba-j
Ookami blade
Karmie Cloo

I WILL NOT REFO- er, I mean, no problem.

Looks like you'll be on my team

@Jet: So if I understand this then you can automatically kill our character without permission if I read Mr. Knife's post right?

Sweet. I gots me a demon on ma side.

Okay now it's you me and two more students. We have to come up with a strategy if we want to survive this. I know that I don't want my character to die and you feel the same way as well.

Is Setsuna one of those students, cause if not, we may have a problem...

Yes he is and so is Macy.
Kiba-j

Okay.

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Ookami blade
Little Miss Opinionated
Ookami blade

Thanks, but the problem seems to be that I don't know there's a problem until after I've been told there's a problem. I'll keep you in mind, though. smile

Oh, right hm? ^.^ Well then if you feel iffy about anything. Also, I am very impressed with your last post! It was very well-written and flowed nicely. :3 Keep up the good work!

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
So much happened while I was sleeping! Holy cow!! -goes to read all of it- I'll be sure to have a Zane and a Luca post up before I go to bed. (I'll be going to bed about 12 hours from this post. ^^; )

Obsessive Cultist

I realize the importance of reading the descriptions of the creatures. There are hints that can help people.

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Kitsu Maxwell
So much happened while I was sleeping! Holy cow!! -goes to read all of it- I'll be sure to have a Zane and a Luca post up before I go to bed. (I'll be going to bed about 12 hours from this post. ^^; )

Yay you're here~ I didn't want to assume anything or mod Zane.

Winner

THE BESTIARY HAS BEEN EDITED ONCE AGAIN!
THE DIFFICULTY LEVELS ARE NOW SET AND ARE NO LONGER
RANGING. AGAIN, PLEASE BE REALISTIC WHEN WRITING FIGHTS
AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO TAKE ON THE PACKS!

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
Little Miss Opinionated
Kitsu Maxwell

OH! Also with the updated Beastiary, there should be another Chimera somewhere close by Elise and Zane.

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Little Miss Opinionated
Little Miss Opinionated
Kitsu Maxwell

OH! Also with the updated Beastiary, there should be another Chimera somewhere close by Elise and Zane.

I'll keep that in mind when I get around to his post. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces