No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 166 167 168 > >> >>> »|

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
MAIN THREAD

As stated in the Main Thread, this is a refresh/remake of the old Star Valley thread. Credit for it goes to Kiyoshi-Chan. Since things have kind of...slowed in the old thread, our leader busy, a few of us have taken it upon ourselves to recreate the thread, so that it can be run by more then just one person, and keep up with skips, etc etc.

SO Hope you all will join~ (anyone out there XP )

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
Yes, join us! cat_smile cat_smile cat_smile

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Yessss It will be open shortly
so can definitely use some newbies in here >w<

Tipsy Gawker

8,225 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I would like to join!
But I'd like to pre-plot too... I think it would be fun to create a character that is somebody's brother/sister/mother/father
Just sayin'
I'll just hang here until someone gives me a green light~ 8D [/subscribed]
Mm~
/totally lurking

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
blysk
I would like to join!
But I'd like to pre-plot too... I think it would be fun to create a character that is somebody's brother/sister/mother/father
Just sayin'

I would but my character's parents are both dead and already have half-brother. If I make another character for this rp, I will let you know and we could work something out. So tempting to make a new character right now....

Tipsy Gawker

8,225 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Laventia Rose
Haha, don't worry about it.
If nobody's interested I'll eventually jump in with something~ this looks so fun~
If you do I'll be here, though. 8D Don't feel compelled just because of me. smile It's all good.

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
blysk
I would like to join!
Just sayin'

Hmm...well I was looking at my characters...and only one's I can see having some relative...um are
Adelina my archaeologist
Eryn my farm owner (in his bio he has an older brother and sister)
Or Horace my art gallery owner
Since others have siblings and I don't want to have more for those particular characters that already have sibs XD

Tipsy Gawker

8,225 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
kotaro17
Anything's fine with me. Is there a certain character you'd prefer a sibling/mother/father/friend for?
If you're indifferent I'd love to take a peak at the profiles~

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
blysk
Laventia Rose
Haha, don't worry about it.
If nobody's interested I'll eventually jump in with something~ this looks so fun~
If you do I'll be here, though. 8D Don't feel compelled just because of me. smile It's all good.

Please join by all means! Most of us that already in this rp will work things out with you or try to at least.

I wanted to let you know that you are most welcome as well. heart

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
blysk
kotaro17
Anything's fine with me. Is there a certain character you'd prefer a sibling/mother/father/friend for?
If you're indifferent I'd love to take a peak at the profiles~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/eryn-morgan-star-valley-dnp/t.87041325/

that's eryn, for him it'd have to likely be an older sibling

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/adelina-rae-star-valley-don-t-you-dig-me-dnp/t.87221087/

addy, I don't really have a preference on the relation to her

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/horace-ferrendale-star-valley-dnp/t.89600189/

Horace maybe someone younger...or something whether it be sibling or friend

and yes also welcomeee X3 to the thread and all

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
blysk
Laventia Rose
You're so nice! Thank you. 8D
So friendly~

kotaro17
Definitely interested in playing Eryn's older brother. : )

lol woot soooo we shall PM about this then ~

Perfect Waffles

Hallo everyone, glad to be roleplaying here and with you all. I finished up most of my profile, and will be finishing the biography tomorrow. Tonight I sleep.

My character is Amilia the farmhand, if anyone is interested to have a built relationship with her feel free to ask about it. She doesn't have any siblings, but is open to any cousins, uncles/aunts ect. Her parents I have living far away, though that can be available to change as well. Just minor information.

Captain Morgan is what I'm known as usually, Morgan is perfectly fine or whatever else anyone wishes to come up with.

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hi, everyone! I'm LittleEmeraldDomino. You can call me Little, Emerald, or Domino, but I typically go by Kelsey, which is my name biggrin I'll be playing Skylan Elradith, who is the General Store cashier. I used to do a lot of roleplaying on Gaia back through 2008~2010, but sort of grew out of it after that. I've tried joining some other roleplays in the time since then, but all of them died within days of starting because of lazy people confused I figured it's time to give it all another try though, and I'm looking forward towards getting this thing started ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff