Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

OOC thread for the RP.

Dapper Genius

I'll be posting soon! I wanna spruce up the layout a little. c:
Whoo hoo~!
It's been so long since I've been in a soul eater roleplay~ o: I'm excited!

Dapper Genius

It's been about two years for me. I'm excited. I've been craving a Soul Eater RP.

Tipsy Prophet

It's been a pretty long time for me to. Should be fun!

Dapper Genius

Hahaha Lottie does not know how to deal with this guy! But it's funny that he seems so lively and your picture for him looks sad! He's adorable so far.

Tipsy Prophet

Mint Disco
Hahaha Lottie does not know how to deal with this guy! But it's funny that he seems so lively and your picture for him looks sad! He's adorable so far.

All about that juxtaposition, baby!
Wo-hoah you guys are fast!

Dapper Genius

Baron von Bloodlust

Mhmm! When I first started watching RWBY, I thought Weiss was going to be a quiet, kind of anti-social girl based on the way she looked. Then she turned out to be a butt and my mind was blown.

Haha, I need to catch up on that, actually.

Dapper Genius

sailormercury1

Oops!
Mint Disco

Ah, no it's not bad don't worry xD
I was also being kinda slow trying to make a post format thing and stuff o: Haha

Also Weiss is pretty great! RWBY was a strange series for me haha.
I LOVED the trailers, but then when I saw the first episode the animation just put me off so much I was like "So what, they only get cool fight scenes and then weirdness everywhere else???" And I pushed it off for the longest time.
Finally I went to a friends house and had nothing to do so she decided to put it on haha and I did love it after all. Nora was my favorite! She's so super cute!

...OH WAIT THAT'S WHERE I GOT THAT FROM
oh my gosh, okay so I kept remembering like a person riding a hammer or something but I couldn't really place where I remembered it from, and it was Nora. In that first battle where they all paired up and stuff and she just flew off on her hammer and it was the coolest thing haha oops! How could I forget! I feel silly now xD

Dapper Genius

sailormercury1

Oh gosh, I LOVE her! She's so funny.

I think I was more off-put by the voice acting rather than the animation.
But you gotta admit, the weapons are really creative. Imagine weapons like those in the Soul Eater verse! Ruby's gun scythe thing? It'd be difficult to wield, but just imagine adding resonance abilities to them~

Tipsy Prophet

sailormercury1
Mint Disco

I had the same feelings about the animation, but given it was made by Monty I kind of expected it so I wasn't disappointed. I'm glad I stuck with it, it was pretty solid.
Mint Disco

Yes she's perfect!
Haha I remember how weird it was when Blake's trailer came out and everybody was like 'VOICE ACTING?!?!?!????' and freaking out about it!
Also yes the weapons are the coolest thing! And may or may not have accidentally inspired my own abilities because I forgot about it orzzz
Jumping out of the picture for a bit!
I'm running to the store and might be a while and didn't wanna hold you up xD

CRAP DANGIT I EDITED MY POST INSTEAD OF QUOTING IT FRICK FRACK /dies
f-fixed it orz /runs away

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items