Welcome to Gaia! ::

Punching Bag

I hope they can hold out until Mina and Moon look over the profiles. Maybe some others will come along during the wait. Boop~

So did I tell you I joined TNstuck? Or, well, Eli did too but I keep a closer eye on it.

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

XD I'm sure they will. People aren't used to immediate responses anyway. It'll be good.
            No, you didn't! What's TNstuck? /curious

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Punching Bag

True. :c Guess I should stop worrying.

And it's a Homestuck group for TN! o: Amanda suggested it'd be good for us to get a better experience in the fandom, since we've had such bad ones. Plus it might be a way to get me friends in this state. *loser* Him, too.. Eli still likes Homestuck and reads it, though I didn't know, and would like to cosplay Gamzee or the Sufferer. In December they're having 'Sweaterstuck' so we might attend. So far everyone seems sane and friendly, and TNstuck's theme song is Big Booty Bitches. :| LOL

So here's to hoping for a good experience. xD Strangely I'm enjoying myself reading HS again!

21,915 Points
    • Hiss of Love 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Waffles! 25

XD Sweaterstuck sounds like it'll be fun. Well that's good for you guys! You can make new friends and stuff. I hope it works out positively for you. c: <3 and that's good you're enjoying reading it. I've been caught up for a while, I just don't... Talk to anyone about it, really. Or participate. :C the fandom (on the internet) still bothers me a lot. As does the main people who run it so... I'm just kinda there for enjoying the story and chatting with Amanada (And now you and eli!) about what's going on. XD Maybe cosplaying at some point. I'd like to cosplay the original design of Vriska's ancestor. Or Dirk. Love me some Dirk.

Punching Bag

Maybe you could find a WAstuck? c: I restarted from page one of chapter six, even if I was somewhere in it, but I don't remember much of Dirk himself, just his auto response bot-thinger. AND ARE YOU GETTING P4: ARENA? I forgot.

21,915 Points
      • Hiss of Love 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Waffles! 25

Maybe! I'll see if there's something like that around here.

I'd like to get it at some point. It sounds like it's going to be pretty fun, if I'm honest. I don't know exactly when I'll be buying it because I have a lot of my check being used atm for bills and then later for saving for xmas. ; 3; So not a lot of 'me' money to be found. Plus I would really like to get my ears pierced soon... And that's 30$.

Punching Bag

OH! You still gonna get them stretched? c:

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
        • Hellraiser 500
        • Divine Donator 100
        • Person of Interest 200
        Alright, I'll darken it up then.

I'm going over the reserve profile now and writing my reply

21,915 Points
        • Hiss of Love 200
        • Cat Fancier 100
        • Waffles! 25

Mmhm! I think I'm going to start with just studs at first, and have them in for half a year + to make sure they actually heal and are good. Then I'll start the stretching process later. c:

Punching Bag

@ Moon

Great! 8D I'd love for your opinion. <3

@ Magi

. u. I'm jealous that you can do that.. </3

21,915 Points
          • Hiss of Love 200
          • Cat Fancier 100
          • Waffles! 25

... :c why can't you? I just found a piercing parlor and looked at the prices and stuff. It's not really that expensive. Your mom told you to experiment and stuff.

Punching Bag

'Cause I have to be a responsible adult and not get any piercings. ;;; If I'm gonna try to find a job I can't have still-healing piercings that I can't even take out or hide.. just not professional. :C

21,915 Points
            • Hiss of Love 200
            • Cat Fancier 100
            • Waffles! 25

Basic earrings, like studs, are considered professional and fine. o: Just don't do the stretch part until you've got a job. But the first step of getting pierced heals pretty fast for most people. My body just sucks. XD

Punching Bag

If I were to go into the veterinary field, which I plan on, NO piercings are okay. Not even studs. D: So now that I live in a place where I can do this stuff... I kinda can't? We'll see, it just gets frustrating. ALSO Moon replied. Gonna read her opinion.

21,915 Points
              • Hiss of Love 200
              • Cat Fancier 100
              • Waffles! 25

Really? Hmm, I find that odd. Though, I guess for safety reasons, that would be for safety for you. All right! /goes to read

Quick Reply

Submit
                Manage Your Items
                Other Stuff
                Get GCash
                Offers
                Get Items
                More Items
                Where Everyone Hangs Out
                Other Community Areas
                Virtual Spaces