Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junkie: yeah, I was in it.
But I had to drop it because started working for my uncle and he wanted me to work 12 hour days.
:/

Rat: I'm debating between the Emperor and the Star. The character I have in mind is a little of both Arcana, so I am just trying to find out which one I should lean towards more.

Kenni; My mother brings me Bahn me, still. LIVING THE DREAM.
Free sandwiches.

Punching Bag

@ Youth If you did Star, know that you're competing against Will Kenni. c: If you used Emperor you would be as well! He's shown me a character for Star, and has a backup plan for Emperor if Star isn't available.

Star seems to be the most popular app so far.

Punching Bag

Funnily enough, this time around there seems to be more male characters getting sent to me, and more male role players.. last time it was an abundance of girls! I wonder what the difference is this time. O:

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

I never thought that Star was so popular xD I actually didn't expect that.
Hmm. What other possible arcanas are left? There's Chariot, Lovers, Justice, Sun's a good one o.o I'm surprised no one has applied for that yet. WHOOPS. SCRATCH THAT A handful more. Can't remember them off the top of my head.
Priestess, Hermit, Fortune

Perhaps males just find P3 badass lately and all the girls went to fangirl over P4? xD

Shirtless Ladykiller

NO, SHHH.
/applying for sun; doesn't want competition

Punching Bag

Yes, same Mina! Star has never been this popular before. I find it rather interesting, and I'm quite eager to see what everyone else has to show for. c: Did you get the PM I forwarded with Will's application?

Also I want Chariot. ffff If I didn't have Kat with Strength, it would have been Chariot with someone else. xD Probably a female character. <3

Punching Bag

two-fisted protein junkie

I actually giggled a bit. xD

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

There's quite a few good arcanas open. C: I am surprised at how many apps we are getting for Star. Besides Magician, Star is my fave Arcana. Haha.

@ Youth
            I did a basic AA. c: I plan on going back to school either next year or the year after for Nursing.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Ladykiller

rat;
    Heh, glad to see that made you laugh a bit xD

Also, do we title the reserve anything or am I missing the title?

Friendly Guildsman

Well, not to big of a story for me. I was just doing my normal grind when I wanna join a RP of watching the topics scroll by, picking interesting ones and bypassing on ones that I don't feel. Its usually a process of a couple of days and often ends in failure, but I saw this OOC thread, and decided to pop in. You all looked like you knew what the value of friendship was, and then I looked at the main RP, intrigued, willing to do a different continuity, plus I'd never done a Persona RP before.. so.. here I am. Inbetween working and Playing P4Arena, I decided the OSTs just weren't sufficient any more. I wanted to explore more of the world of P3 in a different perspective that I normally RP with my friends.. If you see my profile, you might get what I mean.
    Haha! I actually just changed my character to Lovers!
    I would play a girl, I love playing atypical female characters
    but I actually have more girl characters in the role plays I am in now than boys.
    Besides, I think it would be interesting for the healer character and the lovers arcana to be portrayed by a male. That never happens.
    So many ideas nowww.
    Magician: Hey, that's all the hard classes!
    Nursing sounds hard too though.
    Hope that goes well!

Punching Bag

@ Aki Nope! No specific title needed. c:

@ Will I do indeed see what you mean! Also it kind of tickles me, the friendship comment. Aha, and no worries that you haven't heard back yet about your profile. ; u; I have to hold back final judgement and comments until the others see it and give opinions! <3 What you say is rather interesting, your reasoning for popping in and all that.. o: I'm flattered and pleased that you chose us for it. c:

@ Youth Oh! A male Lover/healer character is out of the norm. O: Now I'm interested! It's so neat seeing all the people we're attracting!! You're very right, they're usually almost always female. c:

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

Should I also mention that we don't have a scanner yet?
    We haven't had a male scanner- ever. =)
    Oh yeah Rise was Lovers and a scanner too right? Or wait was she Lovers? O.o Or was the Empress. Don't remember.

@Frei: Yup. Looking through it now.

EDIT: @Will: I refresh once and millions of post comes up. I just wanted to mention that I smiled at the friendship comment. ^_^ This persona roleplay brought us together and we definitely want to make a very tight group of roleplayers for Shattered Memories where we will help each other grow as roleplayers and people and have as much fun as we can.

Friendly Guildsman

@Mina Rise was lovers. A male scanner huh? Hmm..

@ Said the rat: Hey no big deal! I'm patient! Its a group effort, so I actually have to say I'm impressed by it. Bonds are not just forged by assuming after all. It takes a good bond to trust others with judgement for acceptance in something you have breathed love and life into... if I may get a bit wordy.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff