Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Tricia Kurosawa

I'll be your Doctor Tricia. c;

Hi guys! Got back from my appointment and napsu. I feel better. * 3* I gorged myself on delicious food stuffs. huhuhu. <33

OMG. GOTTA GO READ DRAMA POSTS sldkfjlsdfjlsjdf
            Also SO gonna do that thing! The Character Development Worksheet. <3

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

@Tricia: OH Can you show us when you're done? =D

@Moon: I'm surprised Hiro managed not to punch Kat in the face YET. I know he's in the process but meh. Close enough. Giving Kat time to react wink How nice.

@Magi: OHHHHH WHAT FOODS/ LMAO. OH THE DRAMA. Our fearless leader has turned against. Whatever shall we do. *dramatic faint*

@Frei: I'm addicted to Jester again xD Dang Valshe's voice so sexay y'all. Kat's 'voice' right?

21,915 Points
    • Hiss of Love 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Waffles! 25

@Mina
              ALL THE FOODS.
              I had so much. It was a buffet and I ate like a pig and NO REGRETS MAN. NO REGRETS.
              Gonna make a post!<3

Conservative Seeker

5,400 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Flatterer 200
      • Autobiographer 200
      @Arcana Do you mean my gift-giver Doctor, or literally my Doctor? o: /feelsprettystupidifit'sajoke

@mina Sure, of course! biggrin

YAY!

@Magi: Buffets are the shiz man! I love them. So. Much.
      There's this amazing Italian buffet near my house called Frankie's Tomatoes and oh god. All that pasta and pizza and gelato. Oh god.
      I can't wait to see Kou's reaction. xD It's mayhem for the older members. Hasn't been a good mission for them has it? wink

21,915 Points
      • Hiss of Love 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Waffles! 25

@ Tricia:
                XD I mean your gift giver, haha~
                I gifted you the fatal frame thinger. . v.
                But not ze beetlejuice~

@ Mina:
                I almost wrote 'Misa'. LMAO. OH MAN that sounds yummy! GELATO. You know I still have yet to try Gelato?
                NO. This mission has been hellish. :'| What sort of cray cray mess is this? Poor guys!

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
        • Hellraiser 500
        • Divine Donator 100
        • Person of Interest 200
        Yes, no god modding for me. Only the shadows do I leave without a choice.

Haha true dat. =)
        Oh dang. That means Misa won't be able to participate in their first 'officially-roleplayed' All Out Attack. Ah well! Next time!
        How are we even going to roleplay an All Our Attack LOL

@Magi: xD I realized after a couple of times where I've written Misa instead of Mina and vice vers and you guys doing it too that I should never have similar names to my charries xD LOL. SO confusing. Well it's their first 'official' mission. I'm sure their next ones will be better!!!

AND YOU'RE JOKING. NO YOU MUST GO TO LIKE THE ITALIAN NEIGHBOURHOOD NEAREST TO YOU AND GET SOME LEGIT GELATO. Like NOW. (well after your post ofc wink jksjks)

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
        • Hellraiser 500
        • Divine Donator 100
        • Person of Interest 200
        * completely forgot about the All Out* Hiro is too blinded by rage to have noticed anything. That's my excuse and I'm stickin' wit' it!

I'm wondering if we're gonna get to that in this hour. Probably not realistically. Everyone is pretty tired already too(or is going to be real soon). So we may have to wait for that to happen although it's already sorta happening...

Haha thats a very Hiro thing to do xD
        And well actually. I think they don't have a choice on that. xD Or at least that's my opinion. I agree that it's already sorta happening.

Punching Bag

minaflower71
        @Frei: I'm addicted to Jester again xD Dang Valshe's voice so sexay y'all. Kat's 'voice' right?

YAY!! I love that song so much, and blog quite a bit of Valshe on my tumblr. xD Yes, Valshe is Kat's official voice head canon for me, especially from that song. > u>

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
        • Hellraiser 500
        • Divine Donator 100
        • Person of Interest 200
        True as that is a major part. OHHHH~~~ I can't wait to see him again. *fangirls*
        Since I am playing Pokemon Black/White 2, I feel the need to share this with all of you.

Conservative Seeker

5,400 Points
        • Signature Look 250
        • Flatterer 200
        • Autobiographer 200
        @Arcana surprised oooo0000000OOOOOOOOOO
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you soooooooooooooo much! You're the greatest! biggrin

In other news, I've decided to show off this little abstract-ish picture for the thingy I'm working on. :3

Punching Bag

@ Youth
        I'm jelly. emotion_donotwant I wish I had the game.

@ Moon
        8D Who's he? *not in the convo*

@ Tricia
        T__T grant me your art skillz plz

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items