Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interested?

Yes +1 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
No -1 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 >

hello, as the title above states, I'm searching for a Naruto rp, hopefully this search goes over well ^-^

Rules (we all love to hate them and hate to love them but they are needed-)
1. Please try not to god mode or puppet master during our rp, it takes all the fun out of the roleplaying experiance.
2. Please atleast be semi-literate, no chat speak, typeing in third person, and no ** useing, I'm okay with ~~ for thoughts and such, but no symbols to signify actions please, and try to avoid useing too many one liners, please and thank you

3. I am useing this thread to find an rp, not to attract advertisement for other forums, so don't bug me about things other than an rp

4. I probably will only be checking this thread to bump, so if you ahve an rp related question, PM me about it please.

5. please inform me of any rateing limits or preferances you might have in your PM

6. be specific when you answer a roleplay related question. No going, well... I do at first, but when you get to know me... wen I ask about rateing x.x' I dunno what the hell that means so no confuseing me X.x'

7. I only do things over pm, no IMs, my computer does not like them so blegh...
----
Notes-
+= how much I want a specific pairing (the more there are the more I want it)
----
Pairings-

Naruto/Hinata ++++
----
Naruto/Sakura +++
----
Naruto/Anko +++++
----
Sasuke/Sakura +
----
Sasuke/Ino +++
----