Welcome to Gaia! ::

VioletPhox
SuperAngryPoodle
VioletPhox

User Image
                                            Okay just PM the pictures
                                            http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/faith-in-desperation-onexone/t.91497279/
                                            I just copy and pasted your plot to keep things simple.

Kay, thanks! I'll start looking for pics now.

Question again though. With my girl being put into a new body, were you thinking that to happen down the line as we go? Or would that happen before we start? Or as we start? Just so I know if I should be finding her original body's pictures, or her new body, or both. sorry for the late reply, I was hanging out with friends. And I was thinking that it would start with her waking up in her new body then slowly realizing that is not HER body
SuperAngryPoodle
VioletPhox
SuperAngryPoodle
VioletPhox

User Image
                                            Okay just PM the pictures
                                            http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/faith-in-desperation-onexone/t.91497279/
                                            I just copy and pasted your plot to keep things simple.

Kay, thanks! I'll start looking for pics now.

Question again though. With my girl being put into a new body, were you thinking that to happen down the line as we go? Or would that happen before we start? Or as we start? Just so I know if I should be finding her original body's pictures, or her new body, or both.
sorry for the late reply, I was hanging out with friends. And I was thinking that it would start with her waking up in her new body then slowly realizing that is not HER body
Hmmm that sounds good! I like that. She does have amnesia though, but I figure she will still remember JUST enough to realize its not her body. And no worries on the late reply, totally fine! I can send you my character pic, though I won't be able to post tonight x.x Going to have to sleep soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff