Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alrighty, It looks as if I've gone and submited to the whole "omgz i needz RP" thing as well.

Well, as most go, 'lit' Only, please. And not only Literate, but also a decent grasp on concepts,description and all that other fun Hoopla.

I'll break it down from here.

Rules?

I don't really have a lot of "rules". I'm not too picky a person as long as you're not an inept moron :3.

I don't care If you're a guy or girl IRL, While I would prefer a guy, I'm not going to turn a female away if she's a good Role player!

I would prefer that it's a GuyxGirl Roleplay, but if you're good enough you could probably convince me into a girlxgirl.

Maybe.

I don't have any real limits for the basic things, though If you're going to somehow have my character hurt in any fashion? Do try to clear it with me first ^^;. Or at least end your post with the attack happening so I can decide on wether it's suiting to have her get hit by it or not.

-- Oh and. I positivily

HATE

God modders.

Sure your character might be some super great whateveryouwant, but try to be realistic, People.

Oh and, I'd rather find someone who's not going to up and dissapear. If you don't like what's happening, are getting bored, you know, whatever. just say so. I'm old enough to be mature enough to not freak out about it. It happens, but at least give me a warning or simply say so.

And I know, sometimes we have shitty days and you're not in the mood, or you suddenly have to go for IRL stuff, emergencies, whatever. No biggy, just tell me :3. heart

What i'm looking for.

I enjoy a decent plot, for whatever it may be, and yes, I enjoy Romance of some form with it. To me it just deepens everything, makes the characters more real, blah blah. Plus it's fun.

Yes, I RP Sexual Situations.

No, I won'tRP pointless sex things. (I.E: omgz i jus' buyed u slave, now u do me hardcore lawlz) Go get your simple jollies somewhere else please biggrin .

exclaim I like doing Action-ie things, Survival based, or Romance. Or even better yet, a Combination of those things!

While I don't expect you to come to me with a full-blown Plot in mind, It would be appriciated.

BUT! I'm more then willing to help and we can both cook up somthing good, right? 3nodding

What I'll RP

And now we have the typical list of What i'll do! Hurray! 4laugh

Lesse.

Harry Potter world: Yeap, I've read and own all the books, own and seen all the movies, I've liked HP ever since it came out. And Yeap, i've RPed it before, briefly.
arrow I prefer OCxOC, But i'm willing to do OCxMaleCanon , I don't really like playing any of the girls from Harry potter. maybe Hermoine, but it would take a good SL(SL=Story line for those who don't know] or plot to get me to do so.
idea Hit me up with a Plot of idea! Or even just the faintest Idea of what you want, for example: even just a plain ol' romance story, And I won't turn you away. Promise =P.

Avatar:the Last Airbender world/ream: heart heart heart Yessss, I will play it. I love the show (that's right, 19 year old loves a cartoon, got beef? >:3 )
arrow I'm down for OCxOC, or OCxCanon, I'll play a Male or Female Canon Character if asked as well =).

exclaim arrow Also I'm willing to work in different time lines, Before the great war, Post it, and with any of the canon characters, Post-war, or during the current time line. I have an OC with full history, bio and semi-charactersheet/pictures as well.
exclaim arrow I also have a new Male OC for the avatar world.

Pokemon: Now, I'm not a big fan of Pokemon, I'll admit when I was a wee little kid when it first came out, I was all over that s**t. But now adays it's slightly rediculous. YES, I will RP in the Pokemon world, but ONLY if it's an interesting Plot and story. Otherwise, don't even bother asking.

ZOMBIES!: heart heart I <3 Zombies. Well, in the sense that I adore a good Zombie flick, And I love RPin' some zombie-bash-and-dash goodness. This is another thing I'd Adore to do!

Disgaea: heart I would love to try a Disgaea based RP. If you even know what that game is you get major brownie points.

There are probably other things based around TV shows or books or games that I'd be willing to do, just hit me up with your idea smile

Original things?

I'm willing to do fantasy or Medievil based original plots or, well, anything 'orginal' plotted, so long as it's not somthing lame. Hit me up.

heart heart
exclaim

Also, I just recently [ as of dec. 02. 06. ] completed a new picture for an old character that I want to wiggle into an RP!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She can be tossed into anything from Bounty hunting to Disgaea to Demon/Angel [if it's a damn good plot] and all that fun jazz!

And yes, she has a tail, you just can't see it because of her dress :3.

exclaim
heart heart

Don't even bother asking for .. talk2hand

No, I will not do pointless sex.

No, I will not play your hot red-headed step-sister twiceremoved who's got the hots for you on a night when you're both conviently alone.

No, I will not do gore-sex in my stories, Or "Water works" or Blood play.If you don't know what those are? Don't ask and be thankful.

No, I don't do group RPs, Unless it's REALLY good. And even then.. Meh.

How to contact me

Ho-kay.

I have AIM, and my RP SN for it is DeepVeneration , If i'm home? I've got my Laptop online, if i'm online, I've got my RP SN linked to my Normal SN. Simple as that.

Also of course you can PM me here, while I'm not too big into PM-RPing, if you don't have AIM, I suppose it'll work. Though I would prefer AIM-RPing.

Don't be scared, I don't bite too hard and I love to try new things when it comes to RPing :3.

Though as a rule of thumb I do prefer to RP with people closer to my own age, Makes me feel weird if i'm RPing with say, a 15 year old or somthing x_o;; I'm 19, and I'd prefer people around 17+ So I don't feel so akward XD.

Thanks loves, hope to hear from someone soon =).

heart
B to the arrow iz-ump
bu burning_eyes mp
bu
wahmbulance
mp
I'll rp with you
bump

rolleyes
sweatdrop bump?
bu crying mp
User Image
There's No Need To Lie To Them Anymore
Join Us

1 ) No Godmodding

2 ) No Flaming
3 ) Be literate
4 ) Play the character right or try your best
5 ) Pm me (xXx_Cryptdoll_xXx) or Suzaku-Chan for requests and profiles
6 ) Make the title Hueco Mundo
7 ) Suzaku-chan and I's word is law
8 ) You will get 1 warning
9 ) Have fun
10 ) If you have problems, talk to me or Suzaku-chan.

Join Us Where Two Worlds Will Find Themselves...
...Emboiled In An All-Out War...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces