• Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
kinseyscale

YAAAAAS you had me at Kylie Jenner

Beloved Hunter

SunnyHepburn_

User Image

P A R T II B I T C H E S

carrie june malakai
                                                                                        twenty-two
                                                                                        female
                                                                                        junior
                                                                                        poor
                                                                                        Haley Barnes
                                                                                        theater
                                                                                        central
                                                                                        every other day or 3+ a week
                                                                                        samples
                                                                                        hanniegraham
                                                                                        ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You know what it's like to start working as soon as you're old enough? It sucks. Instead of celebrating my birthday like a normal teenager would do, I was pushed onto the street to go find a job. Yup, I had to grow up real quick. I don't want you to feel sorry for me, I hate that. Let's just go back a bit further in my past. I was the only child, all wrapped up in a surprise box and a little bow. I was unexpected. Well, we had a hard time growing up, money issues and what not so I was the bright and shiny only child. When I turned thirteen is when I was made to find a job to help around the house, they say I eat to much. Psh. Please, I'm this way because I chose to be. Anyway. I never got to enjoy my teenage years, just kep working until I found my opportunity, a chance to bring a little money into the family, I'd start acting. While that went over smoothly, I joined theater and drama club, work my way up until I was a small actress. Mostly voice overs, now I want to pursue acting further, take classes and better myself. Watch out world, here I come.

reserving for the role of the dramatic actress

Ruthless Cultist

9,175 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
SunnyHepburn_

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P A R T II B I T C H E S

grayson isaac saxon
                                                                                        twenty-one
                                                                                        male
                                                                                        sophomore
                                                                                        rich
                                                                                        daniel b.
                                                                                        business management
                                                                                        central
                                                                                        typically on everyday, but i'm more present at night.
                                                                                        samples
                                                                                        g r a h a m m m

Well, life has been a switch for me to say the least. For starters, I grew up in a small town in Michigan with my parents and I was the only child between the two. Then one day my father decided to skip town in the night when I was around thirteen, so I've lived with my mother ever since. We weren't exactly the poorest people but we were far from rich then. A little time later, My mother made a breakthrough in the fashion industry and we were living rich pretty soon after. Everything was awesome, she had enough money to move to a nice home in New York to be closer to her work, and of course I traveled alongside her. Then she promised me a job taking over her company if I got a degree for business management. So here I am in Massachusetts, getting a major in business management. But upon arriving my freshman year, My roommate at the time decided he would apply to the fraternity and drag me with him. Somehow I was convinced, even though I've been questioning my sexuality since high school, I knew this wasn't going to be such a good idea. But nonetheless, I decided to stay in the brotherhood and hide what's been hidden for some time now. What they don't know won't kill them, right?

Reserve for The Closeted Frat Brother
SunnyHepburn_
kinseyscale

YAAAAAS you had me at Kylie Jenner

YAS! Kylie is my spirit animal!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
kinseyscale

She's literally my Style Icon, I went on a Brandy Melville and Nasty Gal shopping spree cause of her!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

HannieGraham

Sorry sweetie, but not what I'm really looking for with this role, but thank you so much for showing interest and good luck with all your other RP's heart gaia_diamond

g r a h a m m m

Accepted!, please fill out the second code and send it to me.
SunnyHepburn_

Seriously me too... nastygal has approx 100% of my monies because of her

Beloved Hunter

SunnyHepburn_

That's alright, thank you anyways!
Have fun everyone! c:

Phantom

SunnyHepburn_

User Image
                                              P A R T II B I T C H E S

charlie iris luvalle
                                                                                        nineteen
                                                                                        female
                                                                                        freshman
                                                                                        rich
                                                                                        anja leuenberger
                                                                                        special concentration -- performance and theater arts
                                                                                        eastern time UTC-05:00
                                                                                        at least three times a week.
                                                                                        samples (alt. account)
                                                                                        oh no heather

I suppose I should really get used to talking about my history, considering getting interviewed is going to be a huge of my life in the near future. I was born as the youngest child of three, my two older brothers both being two years older than me. So, naturally, I had an insatiable need for attention, I was rather spoiled and I tended to be financially irresponsible. Needless to say I was the problem child of the family, but I sure kept things interesting. This was widely accepted by my family, until it became clear that I had no interest in living up to the family legacy. To be a Luvall meant three things; don't be a public embarrassment, attend Harvard and kiss happiness goodbye because you're going to be a lawyer. It was these three ideas that were the basis of how I was raised, until I realized the thought of pouring over law books and spending way to many hours in courtrooms made me wanna take an acid bath to put myself out of my misery. Once I came to this conclusion, that's when the relationship with my family started to get rather rocky. I was trying everything I could do to convince them that I was too much of a creative soul to stifle my talents with criminal proceedings for the rest of my life, being on a stage was in my blood; even if it didn't appear to be in anyone else's in my family. They wouldn't budge an inch though, saying that if I wanted to got to a performing arts school I better be prepared to pay for it completely on my own. Which, don't get my wrong, I wouldn't have minded doing so. I had this overly romanticized idea of living in a tiny apartment and splitting my time between working at a cool job that I loved and acting my heart out on stage. The only issue is, I know not going to Harvard would make me the family's biggest disappointment in history and I couldn't live with that kind of guilt. Luckily, I learned that you can make a special concentration of your own, but let me tell you it is one hell of a process. I worked my butt off to get to a position where I could make my parents proud and keep my sanity by studying something I love. So i'll be damned if I let anything get in the way of that.

reserve for the role of the dramatic actress, please!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

oh no heather

Accepted smile

send me the second code and say hi in the ooc!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff