Welcome to Gaia! ::

The roleplay is done! Shall we continue, or shall we call it quits?

Continue! 0.625 62.5% [ 10 ]
We're done. Call it quits. 0.375 37.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

Hygienic Genius

Korilassical

Lol, I wasn't talking about you sending Valentines (though the more the merrier). I was whining about my computer. It won't load the popup anymore.

Umm, I don't know what Outai wants to do about this situation. If I had an idea or a gateway to her brain, I'd tell you. I don't see the problem with her ousting Andromeda. Will set up good angst post for Setsuna later. >u<b I'm milking this for all it's worth!

Godly Fairy

Nariana
Korilassical

Lol, I wasn't talking about you sending Valentines (though the more the merrier). I was whining about my computer. It won't load the popup anymore.

Umm, I don't know what Outai wants to do about this situation. If I had an idea or a gateway to her brain, I'd tell you. I don't see the problem with her ousting Andromeda. Will set up good angst post for Setsuna later. >u<b I'm milking this for all it's worth!

She linked me to the chapter so I have a vague understand of what's gonna happen.

Hygienic Genius

Korilassical

Can you send me the link to that chapter, too?

Godly Fairy

Nariana
Korilassical

Can you send me the link to that chapter, too?

sent

Hygienic Genius

Korilassical

Aha~!! That was a long, intense chapter. But now I have an idea of what to post later. Hopefully someone else will post before I do. I feel like I have taken over most of the action. xD

OutaiTabibito

You are a good writer.

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kou Seiya
Sure thing, I'll pop in every now and then. <3
please do! we all miss you!

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nariana
Kou Seiya

*cue Chris Brown*
There's never a right time to say goodbye. ;n; And now you're missing the best paaaart!! No Starlights to fight with us!! crying

Also, thank you. I had a great birthday, even if you weren't here. ;u;
/okayimdone

Korilassical

That's probably going to be the best response for Hotaru. She would do that. I'm excited to go look at the new posts~ >u<

Though I'll prolly have to post later today.

VALENTINES, Y U NO SEND??

OutaiTabibito

Edit: I saw the new posts... What should Pluto do? If Andromeda can't heal her and they have to destroy her, should Pluto make an angsty attack on Hotaru and the whole "this-is-my-child-my-fight" emo thing to stall Andromeda's attack? o.o

Do you have any intention of reviving Hotaru from this? Either her spirit recovering enough to fight the Taint, or her entire Senshi Crystal being reborn after we destroy her? Any little thing?
My heart is hidden some place safe,
Some place dark, on Hallowed grounds...

lol i have no intention of killing hotaru. i had planned on peeps wanting to stop her. it's part of one of the chapters that is in this event. i prefer for sailor moon to stop andromeda, though anyone is free to do so. for that matter, i'm putting this post in special size and color so that everyone will read this.

Somewhere I know in my mind,
My heart will never be found.

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nariana
Korilassical

Aha~!! That was a long, intense chapter. But now I have an idea of what to post later. Hopefully someone else will post before I do. I feel like I have taken over most of the action. xD

OutaiTabibito

You are a good writer.

d'awwww thank you. ^//////////^

Godly Fairy

OutaiTabibito

Since chibiusa and hotaru are bestest best buddies, can the pink thing attempt to stop andromeda but ultimately its usagi that stops her? ouo

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Korilassical
OutaiTabibito

Since chibiusa and hotaru are bestest best buddies, can the pink thing attempt to stop andromeda but ultimately its usagi that stops her? ouo

sure. i don't see why not. shabatha pm'd me asking if anyone was going to stop andromeda and i told her what i had planned for that. xD

Godly Fairy

OutaiTabibito
Korilassical
OutaiTabibito

sure. i don't see why not. shabatha pm'd me asking if anyone was going to stop andromeda and i told her what i had planned for that. xD

Ahh okies.

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Korilassical
OutaiTabibito
Korilassical
OutaiTabibito

Ahh okies.

you can still have chibiusa try to stop her. that won't hurt anything, and would add a little spice.

Godly Fairy

OutaiTabibito
Korilassical
OutaiTabibito
Korilassical
OutaiTabibito

Ahh okies.

you can still have chibiusa try to stop her. that won't hurt anything, and would add a little spice.

xD I will, I'm just juggling a couple things right now. Plus I think I'll wait to post until after Rei does, like I was planning on. *running out of things for evil hotaru to say*

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Korilassical
OutaiTabibito
Korilassical
OutaiTabibito
Korilassical
OutaiTabibito

Ahh okies.

xD I will, I'm just juggling a couple things right now. Plus I think I'll wait to post until after Rei does, like I was planning on. *running out of things for evil hotaru to say*

lol okay. i think waiting for rei is a good idea, too. she needs to be able to catch up. anyway, don't forget that andromeda has a past that the taint knows about. ;D you could have hotaru tell some of it, but with her own evil twist to things.

Godly Fairy

OutaiTabibito

Of course, of course. Hotaru has to do some revealing....if you know what I mean. emotion_dowant
/shot

But in all seriousness, I like playing evil Hotaru >w<
If only pink thing could also become evil. But alas. that would be worse than Hotaru.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff