Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

well i had an app almost finished, then i got pulled away from my pc and while i was gone it restarted, loosing all my work. i really dont have time tonight and tomorrow i got work till Monday. ill get my student done then.

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Darman Skirata
well i had an app almost finished, then i got pulled away from my pc and while i was gone it restarted, loosing all my work. i really dont have time tonight and tomorrow i got work till Monday. ill get my student done then.

Alright, no worries.

Skilled Combatant

Heed my words mortals, for you all stand in the presence of the Twilight Kitsune, Kain! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Also cause no one has yet...*plants Kitsune Army flag and constructs throne made of shadows and sits down in it* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dangerous Humorist

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
Twilight Kitsune Kain
Heed my words mortals, for you all stand in the presence of the Twilight Kitsune, Kain! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Also cause no one has yet...*plants Kitsune Army flag and constructs throne made of shadows and sits down in it* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
-kicks you over and steps on with one foot, throws "big boobie kitsune girls monthly" in your face- oh shut up Kain...
-row row fight the power-

Feral Rogue

I don't know when a good time for me to post would be, seeing as Kwang-ho is a teacher and not very sociable.

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Florem Noctem
I don't know when a good time for me to post would be, seeing as Kwang-ho is a teacher and not very sociable.

Either when the students arrive at Beacon, or when the launch test starts. They'll be watching the students and sharing comments with other teachers.

Feral Rogue

Alex Trevell
Florem Noctem

Either when the students arrive at Beacon, or when the launch test starts. They'll be watching the students and sharing comments with other teachers.

Gotcha.

Skilled Combatant

Zayzon
Twilight Kitsune Kain
-kicks you over and steps on with one foot, throws "big boobie kitsune girls monthly" in your face- oh shut up Kain...

*dropkicks Zay* -.-

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Twilight Kitsune Kain
Zayzon
Twilight Kitsune Kain

*dropkicks Zay* -.-

*forms a literal throne of shadows with hands rising out of it, my arms crossed*
Hi. As a person who had recently been introduced to RWBY, watched both the first and second volumes, and fallen in love with the concept of the universe, I'm looking forward to when my profile is approved and I am able to join the roleplay with you all. ^_^

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Torrallon
Hi. As a person who had recently been introduced to RWBY, watched both the first and second volumes, and fallen in love with the concept of the universe, I'm looking forward to when my profile is approved and I am able to join the roleplay with you all. ^_^

And as of this point you're already at that stage, and feel free to join the ether pad XD

Eloquent Man-Lover

14,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250

So I just binge watched all of RWYB today... I regret not knowing about it before and demand to be fully immersed in the universe. *huddles in the corner and crafts a profile*

Mythical Tactician

23,340 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Rat Conqueror 500
sanisani-kun

So I just binge watched all of RWYB today... I regret not knowing about it before and demand to be fully immersed in the universe. *huddles in the corner and crafts a profile*

XD Glad you want to join.

Dangerous Humorist

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
sanisani-kun

User Image

Eloquent Man-Lover

14,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
It's so hard to decide on a semblance. ;n ;
At least one that doesn't sound dumb or a rip off of Yang's...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff