Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Kiyorimi

I don't exactly know what a Necromancer is sweatdrop I've heard the term, but never actually had the interest to google ouo"
Grim reaper was what I was thinking at first actually :'D
I think I may go with that after all then -w-...
But more of a reaper in training owo"...?

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

Psychedelic Yukio

A Necromancer basically is a mage that controls death, similar to a Reaper, but not really~ ^^
But a reaper in training sounds pretty legit! biggrin

Tipsy Strawberry

Kiyorimi

It's just one of the stereotypical caveman things. xD Psh, that's not weird at all! Well... okay, maaaaybe a little. But only for Matt, totes normal for us. Awww yiss. 8D I'll have to grab some tomorrow, though. I didn't get out of the house before the store closed. Butts. Very delish. Quite soft. Very Wonder. Unf.

Aww, girl, you know how to flatter... another girl?? You so sweet, Hot Stuff. <3 <3 <3 XD AND AWIGHT I WILL. Hahah, he's reeaaal smooth with the ladies. Knows how to impress. Go challenge another male faun and butt heads a couple of times and show off them horns. Just, unnff girl, he knows that's what the ladies like.
I am so glad there aren't any female characters in here holy s**t what a dumbass

Sorry. Tangents. They just... I vomit them out of my hands frequently.

D'aww, playbiting is adorbs... so it lovebiting. (I have three cats, it isn't perverted when I say it I swear well okay maybe a little since we weren't talking about cats that time) HMMMMMMMMM... I dunno... unless they are play-hugging I don't think it's call playbiting when you huuugggg...
>.>
<.<
>.>
<.<
>___>;;; But hey, what do I know?
That Matt is >>>>>>>> cuter than Eli because I JUST READ YOUR POST AND I MADE SO MANY SOUNDS I DIDN'T KNOW HUMANS CAN MAKE AND I JUST.... I NEEDED TO BREATHE SO I'M HERE RESPONDING TO YOU.

Tipsy Strawberry

Psychedelic Yukio

That sounds like a really good plan!! ^^ I don't think I'm free until tomorrow afternoon, so I'll probably be late to the party. OTL; Stupid job...

Urp. You have my respect, girl. ;A; That's hard. (for me anyway)

AHHHH, YOUR AARRRRTTT. <3 <3 <3 I LOVE YOUR STYLE! Ahaha, he looks so unamused... >w<!!!!
Hmm. Well, he could maybe be a reaper in-training, and that's why he has necromancy as an ability? Since it is basically black magic to reanimate the dead.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I love necromancers. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Fluffy Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Hyper Pegasus

:'D it's okay. I'll probably go back to sleep after announcing the event, so you won't be the only one late. It looks like half our characters aren't actually active til night time hours for me anyway XD

o^o On facebook, I currently have about 20 accounts for roleplays...

XD Oh, that's not my style. A friend drew that for me as a gift. I wish it was mine though :'D.

This is my style.
User Image

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

Hyper Pegasus

Aww, no! You weren't able to get cookie dough! D; I'd be flipping tables if that were to happen to me! xD Although, my chocolate chip cookies are better... mrgreen yum, yum! ^^

Puh-leaaaase, I know how to flatter a girl any day! ;D <3 <3 <3 HAHA Eli is such a handsome soul! Butt heads with some male fauns and win... win Matthieu's heart that is. LOL

It's all good in the neighborhood! I love the tangents! It keeps the convo going! ^^

Hug-play-biting then?? HMM, I don't know... But Matthieu doesn't mind a few bites here and there. He loves 'em.

AWW REALLY? BREATHE WOMAN, BREATHE! LOL Sorry it took me a while to reply to this! I got a little busy! T^T

Tipsy Strawberry

Psychedelic Yukio

Pfftt, well I don't feel so bad now, I guess. xD Hmm, well, so long as people get involved I guess it doesn't matter what time, huh, haha...

Whoa whoa whoa what what what?! How do you do that?!

Oh! Oops, I'm sorry, I misread that then. Derp derp derp. >_o;;;

That's still really awesome, though! I really like the detail you put into your colouring, hnnnggg. heart I can't be patient with that stuff, so most of my stuff is flat colour. But like seriously, that's fantastic. Not sure why, but I especially love the nose. AND ALL DEM PIERCINGS.

Tipsy Strawberry

Kiyorimi

Nooo. And that's okay! It just means instead of only getting to a nibble a little tonight, I can eat half the can for lunch tomorrow. Bwahahah! There you go again, bragging about them cookies you won't share. T^T ...don't make me try and... 'persuade' those off of you. >D

You goin' make me match my shirt with dem kind words of yours - all sorts of red but really, really comfortable. xD OH ISN'T HE. What a ladies' man. xD Girl, you betcha he'll be getting into some matches to win over the heart of the sweetest thang in school... Dat's right, Matthieu is a presh bby

*Flips hood up from jacket* You know it's good in the hood. But it's hard to hear with this thing on, so let's get out of there. xD Oooohh, does that mean I'll get to see you go on tangents as well~? <3

Hug-play-biting sounds fantastic. Just rolling around like a bunch of pups making those weird, gurgly dog noises. *A* Pfffttt, well there ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a few bites here, and few nibbles and bits there~ (see what I did there I made a pun with dog food ahahah I slay me with these puns)

I'M WHEEZING BECAUSE THAT WAS ADORABLE AND PRESH AND I JUST WISH ELI WASN'T SUCH AN AWKWARD DOOFUS AND HAD TO GO AND BE A MOOD-KILLER. He is no longer code name Goat Cheese. He is now Mood Killer. And Matthieu is still Precious Bby. And oh hun, you're fine. I disappeared for a bit earlier, I'd be a total jerkface if I sat here and got upset just because you got busy too. xD

Also, I'm not sure if you saw, but Yukio will likely be doing the announcement for the event tomorrow morning. I have work stuff I got to do, so if you're on before me and want to get started on that, feel free to move those two to the gym. Or just move Matthieu there if you want him to have some alone time. Or something, idk, some people seem iffy about moving their characters out of conversation and others don't care, so I figured if you did care and I said that now it wouldn't be an issue later. Or something. I'm losing brain function, I have no idea what I'm going on about wow.

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

Hyper Pegasus

If only materialization was true, I'd send my spectacular cookies to you! ^^ Hehehe, just want kind of persuading, my dear? >:3

HAHA *fans you* take deep breaths, in, out, in, out~ Well at least we know your blood cirulation is functioning quite well! biggrin Matthieu's heart isn't that hard to win over wink just be careful of his wolfish instincts.
>.>
<.<

YES. My tangents are a bit off and weird and strange and bizarre, but that's what they are! (Hey that rhymed!) xD LOL the puns you make are just perf. *thumbs up* d(^_^)b

Aww, it's okay Eli, he just wasn't prepared for a puppy Matthieu! He always goes into that mode when he is petted at the right places~ Haha I'm glad we understand each other though! Teamwork!

Okie dokie! I don't mind transferring both of them to the gym if that happens! Just whenever Yukio commences the scavenger hunt and rendezvous to the gym, our two little guys will be there, Captain! biggrin

Tipsy Strawberry

Kiyorimi

Awww. Curse you materialization for not existing!! *Shakes fist at* WEellll... my methods of persuasion are quite legendary, I'll have you know. They involve me doing things like thiiiisss... >D *BLOWS RASPBERRY ON YOUR BELLY*

Ooh, that's a nice breeze, ahh, thank you!! d =w= b Two thumb's up!! Inorite? Nothing like knowing there's still blood in my veins! How about yours? Any blood in there?? Pffftt, awww, Matthieu~ do bones make him a happy puppy? Wolfish instincts?! You mean the rough house and roll aboot while being adorable? I think Eli can handle that. Err, I mean me. Yeah, totally, why would I say Eli??? XD

That's a good thing! Means they're interesting and there's never a dull moment! I'm okay with that. 8D (YOU ARE THE MAGICAL RHYMER!!!) Hahah, glad to finally someone who appreciates them! My co-workers just hit me for it. >A>;

He wasn't prepared for how it would make him feel, either. xD Hahah, totally feel Matthieu on that one. Nothing like someone scratching those hard-to-reach spots on your back! Ahhh, so nice~ oh, who am I kidding? C'mere Matt, I wanna see that again!! °〃U〃° And yes!! All the teamwork!! >w<!! And communication. Gosh that's important!

Hahah, girl, it's your preference. xD I just wanted to let you know in case you worried about that sort of stuff. In the meantime, it's time I crash. Gotta get up early.

Fluffy Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I did not expect to sleep so late today sweatdrop
Ah, whatever whatever~. I'll go and make the announcement now.

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

Hyper Pegasus

*LAUGHS* rofl MAKE IT S-STOP! rofl YOU'RE EVILLLL!!!

I do my best to make the best breeze possible~ ^^ *grins* Psh, I do have blood running in these veins of mine! They're state of the art! *proud* And yes, bones make him one happy puppy! He likes the ones with a lot of marrow, a lot! Matthieu can be a rough player when he plays around... But as for being adorable, he is like a naive fellow that loves invading personal space~ >:3 I'm sure Eli would be fiiine! And you, mustn't forget you! biggrin

I can be a poet and write magnificent sonnets! MWAHAHA, no. *cougs* I need to stop it with the evil laughs, they wear out the vocal chords! xD Aww, they hit you?? Well let me at 'em! I'll sock a pillow in their face! ^_^ *smiles devilishly*

Tee-hee, Matthieu just loves the scratching! He was a bit sad when Eli said he'll not do it again... T^T

And alrighty! I just woke up soooo that's why I haven't posted earlier, but now i have so whenever you get the chance to log back in, I'll be here! biggrin

Psychedelic Yukio

It's alright! And I'll be on a lookout for the announcement! ^^

Fluffy Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Announcement has been posted~!
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Liberal Gawker

Yay! emotion_kirakira look at that nice shiny scavenger hunt!
Also, I like the headmaster.

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

Psychedelic Yukio

Oooo I like the scavenger hunt! ^^ I can't wait to get it started! >:3 Let the games begin!

Hell of a Grell

Mhm! Headmaster is kinda handsome cute. The Heademaster is cute.
>.>
<.<
*^^*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out