Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Doggone It! 100
SweetCicero

Yep, if you want to make another character you can go ahead.

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Psychedelic Yukio
SweetCicero

Yep, if you want to make another character you can go ahead.

Cool. ^^
I'll be flipping back and forth.
So I'll let you know. (:

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

Hello, hello everyone! I'll be playing as Matthieu Daniels Vanderwolf! It's nice meeting you all! ^^

Fluffy Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Kiyorimi

Hello~!
Welcome to the roleplay, Kiyorimi!

Tipsy Strawberry

senpai pls notice me

Ookay, gotcha! That makes sense. Hmm... ~_~ Ugh. My mind is a total blank atm... though I'm pretty sure Nero and Eli aren't going to be friends. xD

The cackling has me worried. XD
Pfffttt. That's not going to end well. Eli probably will disregard them unless they make sense to him. He's hardheaded that way (hurhur, I made a baaaaad pun. And another. Mmkay, done with the goat jokes. For now. No worries. Nero will get bad puns soon. Soon.)

Psychedelic Yukio

Ahh, that's a relief! Also, is it bad I'm stupid happy seeing there's almost always a new reserve showing up on the main thread??

Kiyorimi

Hey there! It's nice to meet you. I'm the derp behind Eli.I hope my faun doesn't bother your lycan too much. >__>;;

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Psychedelic Yukio

Sorry for the lateness.
I haven't had access to my computer most the day.
I am typing up a reply as we speak though. ^^

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

Psychedelic Yukio

Thank you for the greeting, Dear! ^^

Hyper Pegasus

Pleasure is all mine! And no, not at all! A Lycan and a Faun can mingle! He's not bothering my little wolfie! ^^

Tipsy Strawberry

Kiyorimi

How about the pleasure is both of ours, hah? XD All right then, but I'm taking your word for it!

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

Hyper Pegasus

Woo-hoo! I can't wait for this~ blaugh

Tipsy Strawberry

Kiyorimi

Same here!
Ahah, I'm looking forward to Mattieu discovering computers, though... that seems like it'll be a fun read! ^^

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

Hyper Pegasus

You and me both, Dear! I'll be looking forward to write about Matthieu's "discovery" of computers and modern day technology. Such a goof he is! xD

Tipsy Strawberry

Kiyorimi

Ahaah!! He may be a goof, but he's an ADORABLE goof. I just want to scratch him behind the ears to see what happens. *3*

I try to will Eli to do that, but then he just lectures me about how that's inappropriate and demeaning or something I don't know I was tuning him out. =w=

ButnoseriouslyMatthieuispreciouscanwekeephim.

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

Hyper Pegasus

LOL, he thanks you greatly! And doooo ittttt! I'm sure you'll get a rather... interesting experience by doing so!

And psh, it's not inappropriate at all! Matthieu will like it, I assure you! Give him a lil scratch on the head and you'll get the little pup to do anything for you! ^^

Tipsy Strawberry

Kiyorimi

AHHHH, YOU TEMPT ME WOMAN! *Desperately attempts to break through RP barriers*
Hmm. That doesn't seem to be working. :<

You make him more adorable every single time. Gah. *Suddenly wishes Eli wasn't such a stiff* >3>; Hnng. Well. I hope someone scratches Matthieu's ears!

Liberal Gawker

Halloo there everybody!
I was thinking about joining (depends on work) so I thought I would pop in and say hi. Hi!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff