Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ray_Murata
Riven Larustaki
poke

That background upgraded your avi. It's really awesome now. =)

I saw that LQI and almost died. I love the mythos stories so I was in heaven when I got it!

Ray_Murata
Check out the poster I created for this week's conversation club at work:
User Image
I'm really proud of what I did with it. So much meta-linguistics 8C

That is really nifty!

I was just tasked to make a card, like a greeting card, for the CEO of the company I work for because he is going to be at our customer service week corporate meeting next Friday.

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Shameless Bloodsucker

I'm pretty sure our game died sad

Shameless Bloodsucker

Or perhaps on a long hiatus. Sad truth. =(

Riven, have you been hanging on any nice charity or something? I miss having a cool place to chat like KK's or Chrois's (was that how you spelled her name?) threads, back in the day....

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ray_Murata
Or perhaps on a long hiatus. Sad truth. =(

Riven, have you been hanging on any nice charity or something? I miss having a cool place to chat like KK's or Chrois's (was that how you spelled her name?) threads, back in the day....

T^T

I haven't been hanging out anywhere really...just lurking. We could stalk KK and see is she knows of anything!

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ray_Murata

Back in august KK posted about a future giveaway being in the works. heart

Shameless Bloodsucker

Riven Larustaki
Ray_Murata

Yeah, I just saw that. But I think she's been too busy to handle a giveaway at gaia... I don't know..

I'm checking out a few charities today, seeing if the people are friendly. o_o I got 2 items just for talking a little bit, although I hadn't asked for anything (i had the guestbar on my sig tho)... They're generous people at this tread. Or maybe they think 3bi is a small amount of gold (to me it's quite a lot, lol) ~~ 8D

anyway, it'd take a long while in a new thread to make good friends like we used to have. crying I'm feeling nostalgic.

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ray_Murata
Riven Larustaki
Ray_Murata

Yeah, I just saw that. But I think she's been too busy to handle a giveaway at gaia... I don't know..

I'm checking out a few charities today, seeing if the people are friendly. o_o I got 2 items just for talking a little bit, although I hadn't asked for anything (i had the guestbar on my sig tho)... They're generous people at this tread. Or maybe they think 3bi is a small amount of gold (to me it's quite a lot, lol) ~~ 8D

anyway, it'd take a long while in a new thread to make good friends like we used to have. crying I'm feeling nostalgic.

-hugs- I know the feeling... heart That is a little spooky how fast people are gifting!

Shameless Bloodsucker

Riven Larustaki
Ray_Murata
Riven Larustaki
Ray_Murata

-hugs- I know the feeling... heart That is a little spooky how fast people are gifting!

O-O IT WAS YOU!!

Shameless Bloodsucker

YOU... YOUUUU!!!!!

Shameless Bloodsucker

I can't believe you gave me another item!!!!! crying You're impossible, you know that?

Thank you so damn much! *hugs*
And there I was, posting thanks at the charity thread, thinking it must have been somewhere there.

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ray_Murata
YOU... YOUUUU!!!!!

I couldn't help myself! I only did the one.

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ray_Murata
I can't believe you gave me another item!!!!! crying You're impossible, you know that?

Thank you so damn much! *hugs*
And there I was, posting thanks at the charity thread, thinking it must have been somewhere there.

I was going through old pictures and found a screenshot of a PM that KK sent me that kind of said the same thing.
The good thing about posting that in the charity thread is it should prompt others to start spending more!

Shameless Bloodsucker

Riven Larustaki
Ray_Murata
YOU... YOUUUU!!!!!

YOU... Seriously!!!! *smacks his head* (see? that's me being grateful, lol!)
i-i I don't know how to repay you. Do you want charms? *_*

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Ray_Murata
Riven Larustaki
Ray_Murata
YOU... YOUUUU!!!!!

YOU... Seriously!!!! *smacks his head* (see? that's me being grateful, lol!)
i-i I don't know how to repay you. Do you want charms? *_*

Repayment isn't necessary. If you aren't using charms I would recommend selling them before just giving them to me. I have a collection of them but nothing to really spend them on right now, waiting for them to release new items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff