Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rate?

Sure 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 >

Please Rate/Comment/Suggest. Thanks. 3nodding

Quote:
Rp character: Hope

Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demon Form: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/HeartOfTheFirelight/Anime/Dark2.jpg

Weapon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Powers: Magic, telepathy, and she is learning to transform.

Background: Born in Cardiff, she has a mother and father, divorced, and an older brother. She went to a state primary school, and then went into private education at secondary school. Her best friend is a girl called Emily. They both have matching necklaces. Hope always wear's hers.

Bio: An average teenage girl, until a couple of months ago, got caught up in her brother (Damien)'s illegal drug ring. When she realised how mucked up her life had become, she tried to back out. Damien attacked her savagely. She still has the scar. She eventually managed to back out. Then Damien was killed in a freak accident. She was confronted by his spirit, begging him to save him from Hell. She spent ages researching, and finally found a way. She performed a ritual, and sacrificed her owned sole to save Damien.
She then entered hell. The place known as The realm of the Seven Deadly Sins. She discovered Hell was not how she expected it. It was not a place of misery and suffering. It was just, Hell, with its own rules and own way of working, where both good and bad things happen. It was ruled over by the Seven Deadly Sins. She became an underling of Pride. At first, she hated it there, but slowly, she became to except it, and to respect Pride. Then, one day, she found a book of magic. She now hopes to become Pride's Mage, and studies Magic hard. She later became Serenity (Pride's Enchanter)'s apprentice. But, she has a problem. She’s found love. But that love is an angel, named Kareem, who serves the virtues in Heaven. Their love is forbidden.

Personality: she’s changed since she came to the Sins. Before, she was your average, mixed up, don’t know where I’m going with my life teenaged girl. She would spend her time clubbing, and checking out hot boys. Living with the Sins changed her. If anything it made her less sinful! She became more selfless, braver, kinder more trustworthy. But then that all that began to changed. A guy called Ashura began to teach her how to use dark magic, by unlocking the darkness within herself. This training is only just beginning, and already it’s changing her, making her more evil. Pride allowed her to balance out the darkness and light within her dagger, but will she e able to balance out the darkness and light within herself?
~Trix of Starlight~
*WAITS*
COME ON PEOPLE!

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
meh...

You're what...twelve?

It's a good start.
I'm not entirely sure you should be half-demon. Under these situations it would make more sense for you to be full demon. What did the ritual involve?
Varnell
meh...

You're what...twelve?

It's a good start.

I'm 13. And what does that have to do with anything?
ZombiPod
I'm not entirely sure you should be half-demon. Under these situations it would make more sense for you to be full demon. What did the ritual involve?

She does really know how she did it. That's the point. And she'd not really half-demon, she just has the power to transform. To quote her, "I don't know what I am any more."
Ok, I've read your profile.It's really good!! 3nodding I like the pictures, too.They're good for what they are for.
Lyra_Rae_Belacqua
Ok, I've read your profile.It's really good!! 3nodding I like the pictures, too.They're good for what they are for.

3nodding Thanks. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces