Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

foxychick1994
Spirit_Girl01
foxychick1994
Spirit_Girl01
we need to plot we should have done that before

We can do it right now?
i'm here for the envening yea but i think you need to fix your first post about kiari if you haven't yet

im wondering why people ask when its not from the original power ranger i mean yeah it looks the same with suits but the megazord and zords are completely different. and ill fix my post in a bit. i got people talking s**t behind my back right now and its ******** annoying me.

what do you mean? I love your ideas o.o;

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Cyto
foxychick1994
Spirit_Girl01
foxychick1994
Spirit_Girl01
we need to plot we should have done that before

We can do it right now?
i'm here for the envening yea but i think you need to fix your first post about kiari if you haven't yet

im wondering why people ask when its not from the original power ranger i mean yeah it looks the same with suits but the megazord and zords are completely different. and ill fix my post in a bit. i got people talking s**t behind my back right now and its ******** annoying me.

How do you know they are talking s**t? if its behind your back lol :p i tease of course but yeah whats going on..

facebook lol. but yeah i have my ways of knowing.

Shy Bookworm

Cyto
Spirit_Girl01
mrgreen then so be it OH what if she finds Ritta or the evil person and she promiuses she can bring her to the rangers? but then tricks her and uses Chan as bate to get to the rangers?

LoL that wont solve the problem your going to have! -rolls around laughing-
true but she does love her bike >.>;
foxychick1994

I wouldn't take to much of it.. I mean I haven't rp with spirit girl in..... biggest reason I am is because its a freaking power ranger rp.. you baited me so.. forget the haters LOL

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Spirit_Girl01

the person asked me why there is a purple ranger in the rp when there is a green and white ranger in the oringal and then asked why there are no pictures of the zords and megazord. when i put it in my rules and plot that the zords are their spirit animals. is this person just stupid or what?

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Cyto
foxychick1994

I wouldn't take to much of it.. I mean I haven't rp with spirit girl in..... biggest reason I am is because its a freaking power ranger rp.. you baited me so.. forget the haters LOL

i know im sorry. im gonna fix my post. i might put he is worried about the popular girls spilling the beans is that a better post lol.

Shy Bookworm

foxychick1994
Spirit_Girl01

the person asked me why there is a purple ranger in the rp when there is a green and white ranger in the oringal and then asked why there are no pictures of the zords and megazord. when i put it in my rules and plot that the zords are their spirit animals. is this person just stupid or what?

yea people just chose not to read the whole page they just are stupid cause they got here to late and wanted the purple ranger or something like that
I feel bad for Kiri.. -le sigh- but things can't be helped

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Spirit_Girl01
foxychick1994
Spirit_Girl01

yea people just chose not to read the whole page they just are stupid cause they got here to late and wanted the purple ranger or something like that

thank you thats what i've been telling them. i said read the plot and my rules but people are just too stupid to see it.
foxychick1994
Cyto
foxychick1994

i know im sorry. im gonna fix my post. i might put he is worried about the popular girls spilling the beans is that a better post lol.
I'm not to terribly worried, I am more excited about the next post.
foxychick1994
Spirit_Girl01
foxychick1994
Spirit_Girl01

thank you thats what i've been telling them. i said read the plot and my rules but people are just too stupid to see it.
People often fear what remind them of their age.

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Cyto
foxychick1994
Cyto
foxychick1994

I'm not to terribly worried, I am more excited about the next post.

oh by the way when i said a group of kids i meant her popular friends lol my bad. next time i should make myself more my clear.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiI093QWFVk

Shy Bookworm

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy i'm so exited!
Rebecca : -turns nose up- Like who does this new girl think she is?

Cynthia: -chuckles- I don't know but its pretty sad, wouldn't you agree Kay?

Kiri: -blinks, is caught off blind sided was texting John. I am so tired... was up late playing video game... u.u I'm so lame don't tell anyone, its hard to focus when people are talking to me... - I'm sorry, I'm lost?

Cynthia: -laughs even harder- You would be!

Kiri: -laughs with her-

Rebecca: -smiles- We where just talking about how jealous that new girl is to me

Kiri: -innocent look- Well, I think everyone is.. -smiles- I am

Rebecca: -laughs- Your so sweet but she just wont stop.. I really think we should do something bout it...

Kiri: -blinks- Should we tell a teacher...

Cynthia: -nearly falls out of her chair laughing- Next your going to say lets call the power rangers. -is laughing so hard she can't breath-

Kiri: -sweatdrop- I don't think they would come for something like this.. plus I think it would make Rebecca's day worse if she saw them.. -looks completely serious at this point-

Spirit_Girl01
foxychick1994

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas