Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Partner

leka_liko

*salutes* Commander Leka Liko! Lieutenant Melchsee Craft reporting for duty! It is unfortunate what happened with Major ydoubother *actually see Nobuyuki and Terminus drinking till one of them drops* and I hope we get new people soon! At any rate! I shall start a profile though, I'll wait if there are other people who want to fill up the role before I submit it to you Sir/Ma'am!
Hey there, sorry I haven't posted in like 3 days, my motherboard went kaput. I'm still shopping around for a good deal so I think it'd be better if I just pull out o-o
I'm really sorry about this [not my phone]
I hope things go well!!
leka_liko

hawrte

Gracious Seeker

leka_liko
EVERYONE

ydoubother had to quit due to personal matters =/ He sent me a pm yesterday about it.

It is starting to discourage me... People joining and quitting when the roleplay barely started... T-T

And some don't even post anymore...

And I need to wait for some to post before making mines... I really do or else I will really feel bad.

uuuuuuurrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If anyone feels like playing a male of the prophecy, go ahead! We need one fast!

Don't get discouraged Leka! That happens a lot, but at least they are taking the time to let you know about it and not just simply disappearing, which is worse. Reach out to those that haven't posted in quite some time and check with them if they're still interested in being part of the RP

tibby chan's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Melchsee_Craft

XD Hahaha! Yayyyy!!! You can send it to me as soon as
you want because I put the roleplay full not so long ago.
I wonder if I should put it back to accepting... But I'm scared
I'll just get too much people applying if I do that... Like last time =P

Claith

True that. I'd be pretty sad if they just disappeared. And
that's what I'm about to do =P Sending them a pm asking
if they are still motivated into this rp or not.
It is discouraging but it is part of having a rp with so many
people I guess xD

Anyhow, Thank you ^^

-PandaCha

Awe! ; - ; Well, take care you too! Guess that makes one female of the prophecy out as well. =/ How do you want for your character to get out? Want to make a final post or can we choose what to do for her? o.o

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Guys! I'll be posting tomorrow! My
internet shot down and I'm currently at a cafe right
now to tell you all that using my Ipod! So yeah, I'm
sorry if this really sucks T-T

6,150 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
I think someone hates active rp's and is targeting our members to make them stop posting by attacking their computer's, internet, and or personal life....lol

Ice-Cold Partner

XxIzuna_chanxX
I think someone hates active rp's and is targeting our members to make them stop posting by attacking their computer's, internet, and or personal life....lol

That conspiracy theory of your's.... xD

6,150 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Melchsee_Craft
XxIzuna_chanxX

That conspiracy theory of your's.... xD

Lol There always is one isnt there? xD

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Melchsee_Craft

XxIzuna_chanxX

There is definitely always one. I'm gonna find the culprit... And use my ninja skills on THAT someone. xD

Anyways, about to post, sorry for the delay people,internet is real crap in here.

I love you all! <3

Gracious Seeker

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't come around to posting yet. I've been really busy with both work and university. I'll read through the posts in a few and reply!

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Claith

It is alright, everyone seems quite busy xD Just as long as
we do not loose our interest and post, then I'm fine. ^^

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
And again!!

ANYONE MOTIVATED TO PLAY A MALE OF THE PROPHECY OR A FEMALE, GO AHEAD! WE NEED 2 MALES AND 1 FEMALE OF THE PROPHECY!

Iwanas's Partner

Oh wow I missed stuff :/ sorry about that
the conspiracy Izuna is on about that would be my college life, preparing for a tech run for a show so I've not had much time, though it is a shame to see some prophecy people leaving sad

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ActingJester

Don't worry about it =P

And yes it is sad indeed... =/ Though, if you want, you could become one of the prophecy
so it would make things easier. We wouldn't need to recruit another girl that way. ^^

Your choice though!

Iwanas's Partner

leka_liko
ActingJester

Don't worry about it =P

And yes it is sad indeed... =/ Though, if you want, you could become one of the prophecy
so it would make things easier. We wouldn't need to recruit another girl that way. ^^

Your choice though!
so make Kira one? well sure I don't mind I would love to fill the role ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas