Welcome to Gaia! ::

What sort of things would you like to see in the roleplay?

Dragons/ fantasy beings 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Insane prototypes/ experiments 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
new locations/ elements 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Haunted/ ghost towns 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
demented labs/locations 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
demented scientists 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
nothing 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
cookie! 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1628 1629 1630 > >> >>> »|

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
siduel
You should throw your laptop across the room and yell at it to stop being retard and work properly!!! evil
I should, but then I'd probably have a broken laptop xD. -tips post for making me laugh-
Silver Death Okami Kyu
siduel
You should throw your laptop across the room and yell at it to stop being retard and work properly!!! evil
I should, but then I'd probably have a broken laptop xD. -tips post for making me laugh-

.......that would brake it wouldn't it...... User Image

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
siduel
Silver Death Okami Kyu
siduel

xp
Silver Death Okami Kyu
siduel
Silver Death Okami Kyu
siduel

xp

blaugh

Familiar Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
well I don't know about you guys but i skipped mangas' post for being typed on info that was misread......

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
*Dances wildly around the thread tossing confetti.*

Hello. cat_smile

Romantic Werewolf

>.> Hi Roxy. Having fun? =P

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Tryin too. Figured doin a happy dance would make others laugh and want to join me. Care to join in the silly happy dance?

Happy dance.
Ghosty's going to bed! Night guys!

High-functioning Trainer

11,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Night all.

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I saw the RP late last night and subscribed to it because it looked like it could be interesting. I haven't actually looked at profiles or read any posts except for all of the first page stuff. So then I am asking because I am a bit on the lazy side right now, for a quick summary of what is happening, the characters that is already in play, and any characters that more are needed of. Later I can go through the posts and other things for myself, but I would still need to know what characters are needed still.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Mask_Wearer
I saw the RP late last night and subscribed to it because it looked like it could be interesting. I haven't actually looked at profiles or read any posts except for all of the first page stuff. So then I am asking because I am a bit on the lazy side right now, for a quick summary of what is happening, the characters that is already in play, and any characters that more are needed of. Later I can go through the posts and other things for myself, but I would still need to know what characters are needed still.
In a nut shell, the prototypes escaped into the city after rebelling against the scientist, they are planning to hunt the hunters. While back in the labs the experiments would have to fight for their freedom in order to get into the city, there is a group of hunters and prototypes ready to face off against one another, and a new area will open this week, but since there seems to be a draw going on at the moment, there's gonna be a try breaker vote. Prototypes we need one more of for at least the city, all roles are still open so go ahead and take your pick.

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ok thanks Kyu. I will get a prototype started and later I might bring in others. I have an idea for an experiment, but that idea needs some fine-tuning first.

Ok so first for me to look at what prototypes there already is, then reread some information and then I will start my profile.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Alright, and no prob. 3nodding

Versatile Hunter

Heyo, people xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff