Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cut it out, Kiko.

Hm, I do not beleive the applications are ready yet.
We have them ready, but some of it you might not be able to fill out...or maybe...here it is as well as the link the thread. We are still making it since we were not sure if people would join.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15510357

Username: Your name on Gaia.
Character Name: The name of the character you are to play.
Age: Be reasonable. Don’t say unknown, several years old, or say that you were born around the time of the first plague. Make sure the age matches the race you pick.
Race: Pick a race from the list we have already approved. If there is a race that you wish to be or made up on your own, please just pm us the description before hand and we will tell you if it’s ok or not.
Appearance: Please be descriptive. Don’t just have a picture and be done with it. Tell us more about yourself, and don’t make yourself ‘perfect’. Not everyone has the body of a god that is slender, beautiful, and such. You must have at least two faults upon the body, unless you are an elf who are beautiful (yes), but are not god like so scars can be inflicted on them.
Element/Spirit: Tell us what spirit you possess and what the extent of your abilities. Don’t all high and mighty though. That will fall under the rule of god mothering.
Weapon: Describe your weapons that are ‘seen’. We don’t need to know where your hidden ones are, but we do require that you have a limit of one main weapon (can be two one handed swords aka twin blades) and two back up smaller weapons. Tell us length, material, etc. We want to know what they are.
History: You don’t have to be too detailed, but we would like to know where you came from. Are you from a family that is well known, or are you from poverty? Don’t say unknown or have the typical orphan that is…well you know what I mean. Be creative to an extent, after all it’s hard to come up with really creative backgrounds. Just make it your own that will help enhance your character further.
Roleplaying example: This is your chance to prove to us that you are capable of being in this roleplay. Show us your prowess in typing.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Element/Spirit:[/b]
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Roleplaying example:[/b]
<< >> A list of races would be nice...I'd like to know what you have before I start on details that are influenced by race...
Indeed... ninja
Sorry, we are working as fast as we can. We didn't know that this would be successful or not. Here are a few we know off the back of heads that we approve:

Demons (to an extent. don't over do it)
Dwarfs
Elves
Humans

( Also feel free to create your own, we'll approve it in most cases, originality is most welcome. )

Disapprove:

Angels
<< >> Would it be at all possible to include a non-humanoid race such as gryphons?
Cthulhu fthagn.
rolleyes So, I have this most premium love for mer-people. And it seems most appropriate, considering the element. Would that work, as long as land was still an option for him too.
Whitewashed_Violence
rolleyes So, I have this most premium love for mer-people. And it seems most appropriate, considering the element. Would that work, as long as land was still an option for him too.

We could cart him around it a wheeled bathtub. XD
I'm happy more or less with that list... ninja
XD That would be most premium, Mystsong! Truly, he would be the greatest warrior, hacking and splashing from his tub.
Mystsong
<< >> Would it be at all possible to include a non-humanoid race such as gryphons?

Sure. ^_^
Whitewashed_Violence
XD That would be most premium, Mystsong! Truly, he would be the greatest warrior, hacking and splashing from his tub.

*both FoD and Tenshi falls on ground laughing*
I'm glad you agree! XD I got the idea from a book by Diana Wyne Jones, but that doesn't mean it can't be used! It's quite a plausible method of merperson transportation, much more so that the idea that they have the ability to temporarily shed their tails and grow legs. Really, when you think about it how on earth would such a thing be possible, even with magic?
Tenshi no Gekko
Mystsong

Sure. ^_^

YAY! ^_^ *goes off to create*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas