Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hygienic 200
Blood Mistress Kyoku

We totally should. I have a feeling Kai should be very well known among the police force considering his position.

Eloquent Elocutionist

Don't forget to vote tomorrow, y'all! pirate

Fanatical Bibliophile

Blood Mistress Kyoku

carpe primam lucem

How are you lovelies doing? We'd love to see a Nadia or a Lark post soon! =D (Little more emphasis on Nadia because we need a badass Evolution moment too.)
Scriptwriter Mika

speaking of badass evolution moments, i'm totally about a week or so away from being able to post again. c:
that only sounded mildly narcissistic.
Luna di Luce

just so that you see the above announcement. i shall also be sending you a pm just in case the quote fails.

so, @everyone, is there any plots in the works that i should try not to interrupt with my impending post for Raiden?

captcha;; come along
and play with raiden. c:

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Golden Eyed Saru
Blood Mistress Kyoku

We totally should. I have a feeling Kai should be very well known among the police force considering his position.

Yes! Lark thinks he's just too adorable but respects him for everything he does and how hard he works. BUT that wouldn't stop her from ruffling his hair like a little kid every once in a while. XD

Scriptwriter Mika

I'm doing well~ I actually got hired in at the hospital I work at (meaning I'm no longer a temp person and can pull extra shiftssss) and got offered a position that pays 10.50 an hour and it's a bossu position too. *drowns in joy* They love me here.
But I did just post for lark a few days ago and will get a post out in the next few days I'm hoping. I haven't had a day off for a while so hopefully on my next one I can get a Lark post thrown out. <333

How aree youuuu~

smutty cannibal prince

I don't really have an plots happening at this moment so Lark's good to go. *unless there are plots involving Lark that I don't know about* XD

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

15,375 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'm still here. >w<

Indulgent Seeker

Yo.
    Mostly curious because I can't remember if I/someone asked before or not. But is there a skype group for this rp or just the ooc thread?
    I'm trying to keep up with a few things and I'm forgetting which groups are where. orz forgivemeee

Reprendre

as far as i know it is just this here ooc thread. no skype chat. c:

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
We should get a skype thingy going though. 8D

Texting Texter

yooo
sorry about the radio silence folks
i've been sick and more anti-social than normal
it's starting to clear up, and after i get a bit more mentally sound i'll be shoving the plot forward
in ze meantime - skype
yes this should be a thing
my skype thang is dame.lune
and my name on there is luna, if anyone has trouble identifying me

Texting Texter

smutty cannibal prince

gotcha loud n clear darlin
if/when you get a chance, i'd like to chat at you briefly about what's going to be happening in the plot movement, so PM me or w/e
or i can message you, it really doesn't matter much

ACTUALLY anyone involved in the Evolution can message me
i'll be giving you all something to do, so if we talk it over i can mold you something more specifically
gotcha luna. messaged you and will post as soon as we talk then. c:

Dapper Fatcat

Hello! I'm finally able to sit down and start working on my character.

I hope you all don't mind, I might have a few (or a lot) of questions!

what size does the reserve picture need to be? Prince told me but I forgots x.x;

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Luna di Luce
yooo
sorry about the radio silence folks
i've been sick and more anti-social than normal
it's starting to clear up, and after i get a bit more mentally sound i'll be shoving the plot forward
in ze meantime - skype
yes this should be a thing
my skype thang is dame.lune
and my name on there is luna, if anyone has trouble identifying me

Mine's pixelkyoku. Are the Luna in Oregon? I don't want to just add a random person and weird them out if it isn't you. XD //knows nothing about Skype ^^;;

Pyromaniac

Scriptwriter Mika

IM HERE... HAHAHA...
college apps..... omg...

but yes!!! you are absolutely right!! i need to post. i will do so very soon, and i'll catch up C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff