Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

Everyone Thinks That We're Perfect Please Don't Let Them Look Through The Curtains

Dapper Lunatic

Everyone Thinks That We're Perfect Please Don't Let Them Look Through The Curtains

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Absolute Objective, stop being a creeper and stalking my posts!!! <3

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Poison -L i n e d- Lips

Hi Poison! I forgot I promised to quote you after I was done making the thread hahaha...
              It's nothing special and really lame actually but I hope you'll find something interesting. o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff