Welcome to Gaia! ::

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

I just want to hold Grata and tell her everything will be okay.
it's a lie
But I just want her to be happy xD

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

Anela Vesir
RyoRin

I thought Gretel was talking to Etta?

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

I thought Etta was in the baths
But you could be right.
I have the power to edit the postttt!

Hardcore Punk

Deipnosophist
Anela Vesir
RyoRin

I thought Gretel was talking to Etta?
Yeah I think I messed up my quotes or something which has been known to happen u______________u;;;;

I was informed anyways that they aren't cool enough to hang out with Herta and Vistilia /stares at Tig. xp

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Me and Tig are secretly the mean girls of the rp.
And Gretel was not wearing pink
And on this day, we wear pink.

I'll edit it once I'm on my laptop xD

Hardcore Punk

RyoRin
Me and Tig are secretly the mean girls of the rp.
And Gretel was not wearing pink
And on this day, we wear pink.

I'll edit it once I'm on my laptop xD
xd I was gonna suggest editing it to include both of them in the offer but since dem gurls be stuck up we don't want none. Etta and Gretel can roll tough on their own xP

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

XD

It was edited.

User Image

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

I be drunk. I read later gaha

Benevolent Wolf

Deipnosophist
I be drunk. I read later gaha

*pats* good idea, go ahead and lay down.

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

I want drunk Lindy on skype.

It would be adorable.

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

Was on Skype. Lol could get on agaii also on phone hahahn pirate

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
OMFG GUYS!! THREE DAYS!!! o.o I can't believe it's happening!

Now down to business razz . I just quickly popped in here to tell you all that I will be working on Lina's post tonight (hopefully have it done before my nephew comes over...). I was waiting on Sylva's post (Ryyyyo razz ) but I really want to get all my people done before and she's the last one. Plus I have like three more profiles to finish...le sigh lol. So just a heads up that she'll kind of just move away from the group and speak to Calypso and drag her off to the festival.

AND THEN I have Sunday which I'll be mainly doing the whole packing, unpacking thing, but I'm sure I'll have time and will be on and off throughout the day. Monday comes and I'll be heading out to get to the airport for one pm my time. Whether I manage to get on before I leave not too sure, but we'll see ^^. And then I am off on my big adventure!! I feel like it's going to be quite hectic for the first little while so if you do see me on Gaia it'll probably only be for a few minutes here and there just to catch up, answer a message if I need to (but your best would be to skype me). Don't count on me replying within the next few weeks and my schedule will be different when I get there (I'll be updating my schedule thread once I know what it's going to be like) so keep an eye out for that! I'll be on Skype a lot so if you don't have me added on there then you'd better get your butts moving and ask me for my username!! hehe and I think that's pretty much it for now. ^^

Edit: oh and you can find my schedule thread here. This will probably be your best bet to finding out where I am in general as I'll be posting some info there too ^^

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

You better take tons of photo's!!!!!!

Especially if you see a fine man in a kilt.
Just saying.

User Image

Also. might be able to get out Sylva before you post.
If I start right now.....

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
I intend to!!! =D Aww yeah, fine men in kilts...with their sexy accents...hehe

I'm excited, I'm ready to get out of here and see Europe, but saying good bye to everyone is proving reeeeeally difficult T-T especially my nephew. I'm having a really hard time with parting with him lol.

And yay you got it out! ^^ when I'm done eating I'm going to get to work on Lina's. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it in this sitting hahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff