Welcome to Gaia! ::

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO BEHIND XD

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

One day I'll get to remember what it feels like to be caught up again. And the world shall rejoice!

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

And now I play the waiting game.
Being caught up is nice.

Might even go to the bar tonight.

User Image

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

what's it feel like being caught up?

I CAN'T REMEMBER THAT FEELING

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Feels Amazing.
Like a lift of heavy fog just come off your shoulders man.

I think I do owe tow post in your rp though
but the people who I owe pot two are still getting their characters out so I wasn't sure if I should wait for them to get the first posts out then reply to theirs or not.

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

You could do either. I'm going to try and get stuff done this weekend while I have internet. But he comes first. And then I'll be going to visit grandparents.

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Such a busy time >.< sorry haven't been around much in the roleplay! In yours either Deip!

Phoibe's post shall be out tomorrow or on the weekend some time. Same with Cassander's actually xD haha

My schedule's changing starting next week. I'm starting my other job Tuesday so I won't be on as often Mondays - Thursdays. I'll prob be on on and off throughout my evening shift, but normally I just sit there and watch Netflix hahaha. Just easier to pull away from then if I'm in the middle of a deep thought in my post.... So basically I'll be on as much as possible come weekends. And this won't be permanent either; my morning job is a temp position so I have no idea how long I'll be there for lol.

But that's it! Since it's a long weekend I should be on a little more!!

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

Haha it's fine. We are all having long days and winter hours with work and school is always fun.

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

Totes mean hw* and not he. lol

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
wow actually almost forgot school was starting next week xD hahaha like it totally went right over my head for some reason!! But fair enough, just thought I'd let you know all the same ^^

hehe sure you mean "hw" razz

mothershipp's Husbando

Mind-boggling Galaxy

Ohhh my gosh you guys I am soooo sorry about how behind I am but this new position at work is hell!

I'm promising you all that I am going to try suuuper hard to get a post or two out this weekend!!!!

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

I have no internet until monday

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

O_O......Damn Cass.
Even Ved and Dulius are shocked and worried

User ImageUser Image

Even the Gladitors felt a cold wind in that moment.
The wind of death.

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

Omg I must go read this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items