1 female: emilia clarke : no freaking idea. I'm open to suggestions

buuut before I join I'll like to plot some family ties
            or friendship or something cuz it is easier for
            me to create a character ~ hahahaha C:

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

cocodelicious

Ello there!
and sure, if it helps with getting ideas for the reserve and profile then of course :3

The male being a guest could mean he is a high ranking Roman so he knows the family or has a political pas with them?
And the female...I dunno. It's up to you :3
Do you feel like portraying a female who fights, someone who serves, another Roman whose in the family or a guest?

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

The guest could be someone Adrastia knows from her time away from home too.

As for the female, yay another GoT face. haha and totes have to have some plot with the champion because..why not? Also if you want to make a slave, Adra could always use a female slave, or my Grata. lol

mothershipp's Husbando

Mind-boggling Galaxy

I may have lied about posting today, my life is literally sucking hard today sad

And then I'm going out of town tonight, soon actually so I won't be able to post until Sunday night sad ((((

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

Maybe we can say Decius stepped out for business?

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

RyoRin

im going to aim high....and say.... he can be x senator's son ?
            cuz he is too young or good looking to be a senator hahaha >D
            i like the idea of having a political past~! ^^

been thinking a lot regardless my female character
            i decide to go with a female slave. XD
            maybe later on I shall create other roles but
            for now 2 roles are okay ^^

Deipnosophist

suuuure they can be good acquaintance with adrastia ^^
            im in for plotting with the champion~

oh that will be perfect. can she be her new addition?
            to any of the two characters you want C:
            to have a slave.

Benevolent Wolf

*pulls self in*

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

I'd quote but I'm on my phone about to go to bed.

Yea that worlds cause Adra just returned to get family from Rome I think it was. So maybe her father gave her a slave?

I'll give you background on my characters the next time I am on.

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
            Deipnosophist

Sounds good to me~!
            Perfect.

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

-Drinks coffee-

Gahh,...
Sleepy.

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

cocodelicious
            Deipnosophist

Sounds good to me~!
            Perfect.

Adrastia: She is a daughter of the family, pretty much her mother died while giving birth to her, so she finds her mother weak and does not care she is dead. She was sent away from the family around five years old. To be taught the whole proper lady this and that. This is now only her second day back in town with her family. She hates her fathers, and her brother is the only person in her family she cared for right now. Her step mother she is still getting to know and her cousin well, they are not close. She is a cold person and loves torture, power and getting what she wants. She plays people perfectly though. Wearing masking and knowing just how to act in front of someone to make them believe anything. She goes for what she wants and she will not hesitate to get rid of someone who gets in her way. Slaves she feels are under her, so she won't go out of her way to be nice to them, but isn't always nasty. Usually more so snippy and quick to command them. She does things with purpose and the only slave she cares for actually is Cato, one she bought with her own coin.

Viridorix: He is the house champion and gladiator. He is of course strong and cocky, but he is willing to admit there are people better out there, they just haven't faced him yet. Like most he loved to drink wine and have his women. He holds honor in being a gladiator and will crack jokes all the time. He is pretty neutral in the whole war things right now. He also doesn't waste time of people he finds weak, and won't do anything for them. unless they really show interest on getting stronger.

Sabeen: She is the domina's slave, she has been in the family since she was little. A bit skiddish and afraid. Her adventurous self had easily gotten push down and take away from her. She gets Maria's attacks the most and will often be covered in bruised and cuts. She feels more comfortable around other slaves, and when she has free time she slowly opens up more and pieces of her old self show up again. she liked the war for freedom

Galla: She is a slave for the dominus of the house. She is Roman and used to be high born and living the luxury life with her mother and step father. After the died, she went to seek out her father that she never knew about, which is the doctore of the house. So she is not working as a slave to stay with him. Since her noble birth she has a lot more freedom among the slaves and has control over a lot of them. She handles the money and does errands for the master of the house. she is like a female Asher except less of a d**k. haha she deals in shady business for him, and her main job is to please the gladiators at nights and entertain guest. She is working with another slave to get words out and spread things about spartcus and his fighters. She is all for the war and doesn not hid it from people that she knows will keeo her safe on the topic. She pretty much isn't afraid to say anything on her mind, and hold no shame.

Gratiana: Is my newest character who I am fleshing out. She is cousins with Durus, and is actually in an arranged marriage of sorts to Vedius. Roman, pure and high in power all the works. She is in kind of brainwashed mode right now, like Danny in Got before Drogo. She is doing what she can to be perfect but is kind of robotic right now until later in the plot.

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Hey gaaaiz!! xD lol

cocodelicious

Ooo a new person, welcome welcome!!
I was gonna offer for her to be a slave for my Lina but Dei beat me to it haha
But we should plot! I think your Orlando character and Caelina should get to know one another
Since, you know, she needs to find a husband and all......haha

So, I just wanted to let you know that next Friday (the 27) I'm going on a much needed vacation!!
Woohoo I'm so excited! A beach, beautiful mountainous scenery, a quaint little town (I hope), and a chance to just de-stress lol
I'll be gone for a week, coming back on July 5.
I will have my computer with me but I'm not sure how much I'll be using the internet, probably evenings for a short time, we'll see. It's mainly to keep me entertained for my ridiculously long bus ride and to hopefully get some of my own writing in.
Man I really feel the need to explain EVERYTHING don't I? xD
But yeah, just wanted to let you know that come that week I'll either be on scarcely or not at all depending on how everything goes.
If you wanna move Cass and Lina around, or ignore them, go for it!

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
            Deipnosophist

Gratiana seems like a good fit for Delia ( my slave girl )

Kaede Hime22

hello actually we had rp before i think so...
            im not very sure... although your username
            seems familiar. ^^

I'm going to take you upon that offer
            YES. Orlando aka Calisto needs a wife ^^
            but lets not rush things cuz I like to go with
            the flow~

Loyal Bard

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
cocodelicious

Were we??
Your name does look a little familiar but can't say for certain either....lol
If we were then that's awesome ^^

I am so down with going slow xD - Lina is not going to easily be tied down haha
So I'm thinking either this marriage be arranged behind her back - which would totally make her hit the roof haha - though without all the drama she's fine falling in love, in her own time kind of thing, and getting married after that. It's just the arranged marriage that she's against. So she could be swayed by his charms and looks or something. I dunno, but not rushing works for me!!

But here's a little description of Caelina so you have an idea of what Calisto will be dealing with haha:
Caelina is the niece of Decius. She was taken into his home at a young age after her parents died, and she's lived with them ever since. She's unruly and a troublemaker, kind of the black sheep in the family. She can be charming and kind to people outside her little family, though she's always at odds with her uncle and aunt. Not really the typical Roman woman.

When it comes to be a Roman, she doesn't really shy away from being who she is though she can't bring herself to accept everything they do. But for the moment she's kind of keeping that a secret. There is a growing part of her that is interested in the rebellion and is kind of drawn to them. But yeah, that's Caelina in a nut shell!

And I just noticed their names are similar - Caelina / Calisto!! Lol

Oh and I do have another character - Cassander - who is a fellow slave ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas