Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

Eirwen Oisin
Chef Of Sweets

User Image

Ooooh man if she did that, that would piss of Chryssa sooooo bad. She'd see it as encroaching on her domain, and wouldn't be happy that (since it's technically Persephone's return from the underworld when Demeter changes the seasons) she'd be messing up what is supposed to be a happy new-life time. She'd probably hunt her down and throw a huge fit demanding her to fix it, lol. One of those rare moments where her thorns show.

----- ღ☪ -----

Hahaha Cheim will just be like O.o they just need more sleep so that they are strong and pretty during the summer. Though Chiem would refuse to fix it until the plants have had enough rest.

----- ღ☪ -----

Dangerous Lover

Rose Scented
Chef Of Sweets
User Image

Honestly, if Chiem shows her pity to Medusa that will make her instantly disliked. Medusa doesn't like to be pitied or coddled because of her curse. xD.

----- ღ☪ -----

Perfect! I figured the two would not get along and most likely only interact as little as possible.

----- ღ☪ -----

Dangerous Lover

Phoenix Skyy
Rose Scented
Chef Of Sweets
User Image

Honestly, if Chiem shows her pity to Medusa that will make her instantly disliked. Medusa doesn't like to be pitied or coddled because of her curse. xD.

No, instead she likes to be flirted with and casual. Eclipse is well versed in that. wink xD

Chiem doesn't have to be friends with everyone. It would probably be best if there are people she doesn't have relationships with and people she has bad/negative relationships with. Like Lumi said before, it would help make opportunities for your character to grow and have unexpected interactions with those characters.

I'm sorry if I come across as trying to tear Chiem down, I'm truly not. It just seems as if you want her to be friends with as many characters as possible.

----- ღ☪ -----

Oh no, not at all. I love constructive criticism. Though it is just in Cheim's nature to make friends instead of enemies. She won't get along with many people, like Medusa. Though with Epiales, I do want her to think they have a friendship so that when the inevitable betrayal happens, it cuts deeper and opens for knew character development. Many chars she hasn't met yet, I just like to get a basic idea of the future relationship. ^^'

----- ღ☪ -----
Chef Of Sweets
User Image

That works for me too! 8D.

Skyy: She just wants dat Eclipse booty.

emotion_dowant

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageUser Image

Who wouldn't want that Eclipse booty? emotion_dowant

Sunraiser's Waifu

Distrustful Pumpkin

@Chef: Okay, I just wanted to be sure I wasn't offending you or anything. I know I can come across as quite abrasive, but it's usually unintentional. ^^; Trust me, you'll know when it's intentional.
@ Rosie and Brosie: Eclipse is all about dat bass. wink His/Her milkshake brings everybody to the yard. xd
-continues to list music references-

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Okay, so I was thinking we could perhaps shoot for this weekend for first posts?
          What does everyone think? c:

@Skyy: All bass, no treble. 8D

Dangerous Lover

Brosephiine

Okay, so I was thinking we could perhaps shoot for this weekend for first posts?

----- ღ☪ -----

Hmm, if so then I may get my post in on monday. But that's at the latest.

----- ღ☪ -----

Sunraiser's Waifu

Distrustful Pumpkin

Brosephiine

biggrin
Yes and Yes.

Benevolent Nymph

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Brosephiine

I am certainty willing to try. I was in the hospital last night though with a bad ovarian cyst.. which I still have. so I am on narcotics.. can't guarantee I can post. And, if I do.. I can't promise it will be of the best quality sweatdrop Also, I need approval for Isa's profile

Fashionable Fairy

User Image
D: gurl, you go rest and chill. You can wait to post, it's cool. Send the profile to me and I will look it over. I'll be sure that it gets Brosie's approval ASAP.
Hope the cyst gtfo's soon and you heal quickly!

Sitori Tenshi
Brosephiine

I am certainty willing to try. I was in the hospital last night though with a bad ovarian cyst.. which I still have. so I am on narcotics.. can't guarantee I can post. And, if I do.. I can't promise it will be of the best quality sweatdrop Also, I need approval for Isa's profile

Panda McGee's Partner

Indulgent Bibliophile

8,450 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
I should be able to get posts out tomorrow. Not fancy graphics, but I'll figure something out! <3

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hi guys! I'm Kay and I'll be taking the last spot. I really love all of the characters so far!
If anyone is interested in plotting, my Skype is ladykayhearts.
I roleplay males all the time and I would definitely be interested in some plots.
I plan on making mine the muse of mischief or the muse of rain/storm.
I can definitely have my profile done by this weekend.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Welcome! I know many of us said hi on skype already. c:
          Also guuuuuuyyyyyyys. Cassi plots? Yes? Any takers?

emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces