Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Actually, I see this going two ways o.o one, he just leaves. Or two, he actually does start arguing with her o.o

Demonic Gatekeeper

Well if he insults her singing, she'll start the agrument.

Dangerous Lunatic

o.o he won't...I think...

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lol you think. He has to hate it, or something, since he did tell her to pipe down <.< Does he ever make sense?

Dangerous Lunatic

He told her to pipe down because he hates it. But I don't think he's concentrating on that fact. More like Sirella refused to obey him o.o that's why he's irked x3

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lmfao. It's still funny how he thinks everybody should obey him, when people don't even know him.

Dangerous Lunatic

Haha, more like, if someone asks 'nicely' then the other should comply <---- his logic. It is so fail xD

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yes it does <.< Depending on how this goes, think he could actually end up hurting her?

Dangerous Lunatic

Probably. I didn't even know he was actually this violent before he met Sirella. o.o I mean, that meeting out in the rain plus Lara and everything... He scares me....

Demonic Gatekeeper

Heh. He might be violent, but I'm willing to bet he won't have a backbone still.

Dangerous Lunatic

I dunno. o.o let's see how it turns out

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yeah. But I swear if he does get one for being more violent, I'm calling bs XD

Dangerous Lunatic

Demonic Gatekeeper

I'm not able to see how being more violent makes him better with not being a wuss when it comes to his emotions.

Dangerous Lunatic

No. Cause, actually, I think it all depends on how everything turns out here o.o But, pretty much, I still see him as the type who can't properly express emotions that indicate he cares for someone x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff