Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Fashionable Grabber

10,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
So... I finally decided to read a review for Resident Evil 6.
Buncha ********' nitpicking, was all it was. =w=

Hikaru Ohayashi rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 1, 2, 5, 5 Total: 20 (6-36)

Dangerous Lunatic

1. Aless
2. Sorrel
3. Ryel
4. Raine
5. Micah
6. Ace

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yes X3 That looks cool.

Lol Czar. If it's not perfect then they 'burn' it.

Dangerous Lunatic

Aless > Ace > Sorrel > Ryel > Raine > Micah

I somehow do not quite agree with this :l

Dangerous Lunatic

rofl. Okay Lunie

Demonic Gatekeeper

Aless > Sorrel > Micah > Raine > Ace > Ryel.

Dangerous Lunatic

rofl. I like that^ xD

Demonic Gatekeeper

I know your priorities better than you do XD

Dangerous Lunatic

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lol -glomps-

Wonder what happened to Santa.

Fashionable Grabber

10,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Seriously... Just about every online review for Resident Evil 6 was written by a bunch of butthurt fans, who think they're "retro-horror" game fans who love the original Resident Evil games. They don't get why Chris's story moves at a faster pace than Leon's, and Jake's is filled with action-packed chase scenes. But in all honesty, I know absolutely no one who knows more about Resident Evil than my sister, and she loves the game. Leon's story is more set in the original roots of Resident Evil, with dark scenery, standard zombies, and horrifying creatures that will make your life hell. Chris's is with the BSAA, so they're in a war with organizations that use bio-terrorism, so of course his would be more fast-paced. But even then, there are times when it shows the roots of the originals. And in Jake's, he's pretty much being chased down the entire time. So again, his would be fast-paced.

But NOOOO..... Everyone who loves Resident Evil needs it to be like the first two, because those were the best! A game series as old as Resident Evil doesn't need to make changes, in order to appeal to a broader and ever-expanding fanbase. The butthurt fans who think they know everything need to get their heads out of their asses, and either play the ******** game and love it for what it is, or leave it the hell alone, hook up their Playstation Original, and pop in the first Resident Evil. They're all solid games, and even Resident Evil 5 had it's strong points. But people seriously need to chill the ******** out, and embrace change. =w=

Fashionable Grabber

10,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I was typing up a rant. XD

Dangerous Lunatic

Demonic Gatekeeper

Roflmfao, Czar XD But... who the ******** in hell is Jake?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff