Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Man-Lover

We're going to say good-bye to Akio Takeshi, Third Year now at Sir Pumpkin King's request.
Kaida will still stay with us, but Akio is gone now.
Good-bye Akio! We loved you in the ol' RP

Demonic Man-Lover

Elena Tresemme

This is what happens when I get bored and look up Tamaki x Kyoya yaoi >.<

User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
A little service for the adorable little Jameson. ^^

Demonic Man-Lover

kanna2012

Too much cuteness! redface

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
gahh..short first post. Sorry ><

Edit. Gonna edit the post a bit to add some more to it. ><

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
There thats better. ^^

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
KingFanpire

Wanna plot with our characters. Since Jamie has been there for three years now he should know about everyone from first second year up. ^^

Demonic Man-Lover

kanna2012

Thinking, thinking, thinking
The only one I can possibly plot with your character is Chiko, my second year and only female student.
Hard with teachers, since they don't associate with students on that level (mainly been teacher plotting).
Kagami is a first year and Makoto is a loner. The perfect person who is nice and social with everyone, but a totally loner. And I'm not going to post with him until right before the festival.
So, there's Chiko :3

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
That's understandable. Lets see. They could of been in a few classes the year before and kind of hit it off as friends then. Jamie is very much a social butterfly as well so he is very good at making friends and is eager to please others. I have a feeling that Jamie would think of her as a younger sibling. He was the youngest of his siblings because his parents stopped after they had him. But he's got like. Seven elder sisters and a bunch of cousins(After all the Joy family spans throughout the world >< ) So Jamie had always wanted a younger sibling even though he didn't have one. He had always wanted to be an older brother to someone. And since the two hit it off so well he could treat her like a sister almost. There could also be the fact that Rocky his dragonite could have an attachement to her as well which could include him popping out of his pokeball and blocking anyone from getting within a five foot radius of Jamie and Chiko. I also noticed that they have all the same classes throughout the day so the two could probably team up together whenever in class and help one another. ^^

6,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
kanna2012

Hey so I know Dragon Posted with Rika, I just wanted to let you know I was going to have Sun interact with Jameson. So you could do a very short "post" or you could wait for me to post Sun's reaction and then focus a little your character?

Like Rika mentioned she's more interested in humans.
But it's up to you.

I was hoping to have my post done tomorrow night after work.

Also my other character Kenji is going to be your character's room mate.
So you can always interact with him too c:

Edit: I have yet to post Kenji's intro. OTL
But I am currently working on it, so after I have him posted you are free to interact with him lul
Derp derp. I need to go to bed

Welcome, and hope we can have fun roleplaying together!

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
DarknessInGlee

Ill wait. ^^

Demonic Man-Lover

I love how we have 30 votes in the poll, yet no one has voted that Gen Black & White are their favorites xD

Demonic Man-Lover

I accidentally posted my post when I wasn't done with it yet
To those who are wondering why there is a blank post in the rp emotion_facepalm

Demonic Man-Lover

DarknessInGlee

Elena Tresemme

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been online much. But it's summer vacation and now I have time!
I hope you both still want to continue this RP with me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff