Welcome to Gaia! ::

This will be pretty short and simple honestly. No fancy photos or fonts, just getting down to business. I'm looking for roleplay partners. I've found myself with some time on my hands and I've been missing out on the roleplaying aspect of my life, so I'm getting back in the game!

As the title suggests, I'm looking for one-on-one roleplays, I don't do group roleplays, and I don't roleplay over threads.

As for length, I typically can give you 3-5 good paragraphs, and I expect the same from you. One liner roleplays are not something I'm looking for right now.

I would like to roleplay over PM's or e-mail
Please feel free to PM me if you're interested! <3

I am looking for something long term, so please don't ditch me after two posts without a warning or some sort of explanation. It makes my feelings hurt : (

I can be convinced to do M// (if the plot is good enough))

Human/Werewolf
Human/Vampire
Angel/Demon
Servant/Pharaoh
Foreign Princess/Pharaoh (arranged marriage) (SUPER CRAVING <3 )
Foreign Servant / Pharaoh
Civilian (witness) / Mob Boss (or hitman)
Model/ Photographer
Student/Teacher
Mermaid /Prince
Mermaid/ (wizard/warlock)
Princess/Pirate Captain

**I also have this elemental kingdom idea going in my head about an Ice Queen and Fire King that I would adore doing. Like really adore doing.

____

I kind of have basic plots for some of these, if you'd like to hear them!
That's all I have for right now. But that isn't all that I will do. I'd love to hear your ideas as well!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff