Welcome to Gaia! ::

With the new Broly movie coming out, what do you think about Bardock's retcon of his origin story?

Hey, I'm down for it. 0.25 25.0% [ 19 ]
It looks like I need to go watch the old one to remember. 0.065789473684211 6.6% [ 5 ]
I think my eyes needs more bleach. 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 10 ]
With that armor, Bardock looks like a total square! 0.11842105263158 11.8% [ 9 ]
His waifu, Gine is super neato! 0.11842105263158 11.8% [ 9 ]
Why does Frieza look even weirder here? 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Wallace West
Cale Darksun
Wallace West
Cale Darksun
Wallace West

I've only liked a handful of em'. Bardock and Tarble. And who doesn't love Beerus lol. Just not a big fan on their storylines.

The Bardock one really sucked too, with the only satisfying part of it being the a** whupping he delivers to Chilled. I had no attachment nor sympathy to the aliens and bardock's motivation for going SSJ, in comparison to Goku and Vegeta, seemed way out of character.

I just liked seeing the transformation. didnt care much for frieza 2.0

Chilled I didn't mind. He was a ProtoFrieza. Not a Frieza 2.0. Cooler is more Frieza 2.0.

Cooler, man I always loved the movies he was featured in.

The best one was the first one for me. He seemed, (No pun intended) Cooler, classier, and more of a threat.

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hi people. owo I am looking at the rp and considering joining as the other DB rp im in is kinda...dead? dying ? hospice care? ^^''
I am planning to send my character info soon to see if she fits. Her story is a little bit of a stretch so I want to be fully sure that shed be acceptable before making any concrete bio.
User Image

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
That is a good idea.
Cale Darksun
Wallace West
Cale Darksun
Wallace West
Cale Darksun
Wallace West

I've only liked a handful of em'. Bardock and Tarble. And who doesn't love Beerus lol. Just not a big fan on their storylines.

The Bardock one really sucked too, with the only satisfying part of it being the a** whupping he delivers to Chilled. I had no attachment nor sympathy to the aliens and bardock's motivation for going SSJ, in comparison to Goku and Vegeta, seemed way out of character.

I just liked seeing the transformation. didnt care much for frieza 2.0

Chilled I didn't mind. He was a ProtoFrieza. Not a Frieza 2.0. Cooler is more Frieza 2.0.

Cooler, man I always loved the movies he was featured in.

The best one was the first one for me. He seemed, (No pun intended) Cooler, classier, and more of a threat.

Can't disagree with ya' there. Although the second one is so funny.
No offense to Ultra but I did kinda think that Raseri a background character at first...

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Weapons_Master24
No offense to Ultra but I did kinda think that Raseri a background character at first...

Daww, poor raseri. Sheused to be part of.a duo with majin berry.
And I NEVER would have thought she would grow on San XD I was wrong on both accounts. It's interesting. Through all the hijinks, the good natured teasing and Raseri's ocassional blow outs, San and Raseri are still together.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Finny how relationships turn out for fictional xouples. But dont expect herto break out into a disneysong about it

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Wow so lively here all of a sudden XD :3
Sandy has limited interwebs at the moment but
I can post from my phone if anyone needs meh.
Also as is tradition in any new rp forum I join, if anyone wants free avi art of their oc's feel free to ask surprised
My art style can mostly been seen in my deviant art which shares the same name but recently ive been practicing my DBZ style XD (As seen in Hiaris picture for which I did the line art and my friend colored XD)

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
*sadfaces because he plays all canon characters...*

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Anybody got questions?
Oh, just one. Where is everyone supposed to meet at again? ^^;

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Wallace West

wooo boy....Um....I dunno, Capsule corp? It's Nelo's plan. I've kinda forgot the details.
Cale Darksun
Wallace West

wooo boy....Um....I dunno, Capsule corp? It's Nelo's plan. I've kinda forgot the details.

hahah. Yeah I've silently been looking for a lead to follow on that.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items