Welcome to Gaia! ::

With the new Broly movie coming out, what do you think about Bardock's retcon of his origin story?

Hey, I'm down for it. 0.25 25.0% [ 19 ]
It looks like I need to go watch the old one to remember. 0.065789473684211 6.6% [ 5 ]
I think my eyes needs more bleach. 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 10 ]
With that armor, Bardock looks like a total square! 0.11842105263158 11.8% [ 9 ]
His waifu, Gine is super neato! 0.11842105263158 11.8% [ 9 ]
Why does Frieza look even weirder here? 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 831 832 833 > >> >>> »|

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Solice the Slayer

Found it! (The new Out of Character thread). Wasn't all that hard really. I just didn't realize that the thread had been moved/duplicated.

Edit:
ultrafirebird

Thanks a lot of the link too!

No prob. Imma go blow off some frustrations on my enemies in Zelda. Catch ya later.
ultrafirebird
Solice the Slayer

Found it! (The new Out of Character thread). Wasn't all that hard really. I just didn't realize that the thread had been moved/duplicated.

Edit:
ultrafirebird

Thanks a lot of the link too!

No prob. Imma go blow off some frustrations on my enemies in Zelda. Catch ya later.

Be cool, hopefully I'll be around later biggrin

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
Thanks for the thread, ultrafiregirl! heart

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
Tsuki Hoshiko
I freakin loved that movie... I gotta own it when it's released!

Speaking of movies... I have Tanic on VHS... that's how long ago I've had it, and it's still wrapped in plastic never been watched. (don't know why I have it if no one's gonna watch it) I just don't do tragedies... too depressing
I think Titanic was the only movie I saw more than once in a movie theater. Looking back, I don't think it is as great as everyone seemed to think; that is simply my opinion on it.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
It was overrated. A Basic love story that just happened to be on a famous doomed ship.

Blessed Reveler

-yawns-
Good morning.. erm, good afternoon everyone.
So I'm not even going to ask what happened?
You could have read it all Wheatley. It was quite interesting.
Yeah just brushed up. Quite disheartening but ah well....

Just had to tip your post though Solice. Anyways TRENDING TOPIC

Gays & Lesbians finally might get to be married in the law. I don't understand why this didn't happen years ago. I'm straight/heterosexual and have no issue with gays being married. Doesn't change or conflict issues with my life. Anyone else have an opinion on this situation?

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
So, I think i got 2 possible candidates to join the thread. One says he will attempt to join after Finals. The other, we need to get a better understanding of Dragonball Heroes. She likes the idea of starting out human in 'the real world' and then getting sucked into a Dragonball Card Game to become a Saiyan. But what I know of this topic is what little i got from Cale and by reading Ultra's posts of Hiero.

The question in the topic first being that if she can't be a 'cannon' from the card game then what of an OC that uses the card games basis? Help? xD what else i know of Dragonball Heroes is based off of the youtube vids and what info is available in dragonball wiki.
The marriage of homosexuals doesn't bother me in the least bit. As long as they do not get special tax breaks, or somehow become tax exempt. I'll stay in favor of same sex marriages.

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Solice the Slayer
The marriage of homosexuals doesn't bother me in the least bit. As long as they do not get special tax breaks, or somehow become tax exempt. I'll stay in favor of same sex marriages.

There is nothing wrong with same sex marriage. The crime is that people are still fighting it, claiming its against whatever sanctity of Marriage exists. This is the new Millennium. We should be beyond this nonsense. And I've read the book that many of these homophobes base their arguments upon. There's the destruction of entire civilizations, mass murder, enslavement, polygamy, all endorsed in it. These same people, by their own arguments, permit slavery and genocide while rallying against Homosexuals. Its ludicrous.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
Hiero made me think of Adventures in Wonderland, but Alice replace with Hiero and Wonderland with Dragonball. lol

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
lol Yeah, I can see that.

Lonely Lunatic

whoo! make same sex marriage so!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff