Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

uhleeshaw

Oh haaay ;D

Haaay. biggrin
Finally awake, I posted. smile
Also, I wanted to ask you bout my characters powers, but I'm unsure if I should here or...? :3

Bre-chan101's Partner

Super Sleuth

XtinaFORHIRE

Haaay. biggrin
Finally awake, I posted. smile
Also, I wanted to ask you bout my characters powers, but I'm unsure if I should here or...? :3

D'epends what you wanna ask.
        Naturally someone in Marvel or Zuda would probably be more flashy about their powers.
        In first year they're still meeting each other and sorting things out.
        The more infamous you are, the more likely it is that someone know what your power is
        For example, the whole school (to some extent) probably has some sort of idea as to what Hunter's power is.
        Where as Spencer is more subtle and probably only people who have had classes with him would know.

You know?

But what's your question, I obviously talk to much.

I shall get to posting shortly.

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

uhleeshaw

D'epends what you wanna ask.
        Naturally someone in Marvel or Zuda would probably be more flashy about their powers.
        In first year they're still meeting each other and sorting things out.
        The more infamous you are, the more likely it is that someone know what your power is
        For example, the whole school (to some extent) probably has some sort of idea as to what Hunter's power is.
        Where as Spencer is more subtle and probably only people who have had classes with him would know.

You know?

But what's your question, I obviously talk to much.

I shall get to posting shortly.

It's ok, I talk way to much as well. >.>
But uh, I was gonna ask exactly what you'd let me do.
Essentially, her powers are:
Animation - Arden has the ability to animate lifeless bodies. Through "life" energy transfer she is able to move the bodies of the deceased in any way she desires. It requires large amounts of energy to control each body, so naturally she feels physically exerted after exercising her special capabilities. The 'life' in the body only lasts for so long, if Arden even lets it happen.

But, if you don't want to let that be, I can change it to wear she can just animate...inanimate objects and stuff. She hates using it, so she barely ever lets it happen. It scares her xD (and whats funny, is after I made this character, Marvel made a similar Xmen. LOL.)

Bre-chan101's Partner

Super Sleuth

XtinaFORHIRE

Ohmigosh, no that's completely fine.
        Her fear of her own power makes her so ideal for Charlton... hahaha.
        And I feel like it's only natural that people with non-super parents or who didn't grow up around other supers fear their powers.
        I mean, Spencer resents his because he thinks they're useless (and his mom AND sister are both supers)
        For the most part I completely support like 95% of character developments.
        If you can write it, you can do it. I mean obviously in class the teacher would have her practice on flies an things, but yeah.
        I really like it. Really (:

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

uhleeshaw

Ohmigosh, no that's completely fine.
        Her fear of her own power makes her so ideal for Charlton... hahaha.
        And I feel like it's only natural that people with non-super parents or who didn't grow up around other supers fear their powers.
        I mean, Spencer resents his because he thinks they're useless (and his mom AND sister are both supers)
        For the most part I completely support like 95% of character developments.
        If you can write it, you can do it. I mean obviously in class the teacher would have her practice on flies an things, but yeah.
        I really like it. Really (:

Yaay. Just making sure, you know? smile
Don't wanna have her do something, and you be all 'oh no no no'.
Arden hates/fears her powers because her parents were /super/ religious, and were all 'ohmygod our daughter is a sin against god'. That sorta thing. Traumatizing for a young child. :/
Besides, I'd be scared of something like that, and I love super powers.

Bre-chan101's Partner

Super Sleuth

XtinaFORHIRE

Yaay. Just making sure, you know? smile
Don't wanna have her do something, and you be all 'oh no no no'.
Arden hates/fears her powers because her parents were /super/ religious, and were all 'ohmygod our daughter is a sin against god'. That sorta thing. Traumatizing for a young child. :/
Besides, I'd be scared of something like that, and I love super powers.

Alright, I've posted.
        And yeah, I totally get you. I appreciate that
        As she gets stronger she could probably channel her powers into inanimate objects, almost to the point of telekinesis but that would be if she was really keen on learning.
        Which I'm kind of guessing she's not.
        I don't know what I would do with that power, I'm scared shitless (yet fascinated) with zombies..

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

uhleeshaw

Alright, I've posted.
        And yeah, I totally get you. I appreciate that
        As she gets stronger she could probably channel her powers into inanimate objects, almost to the point of telekinesis but that would be if she was really keen on learning.
        Which I'm kind of guessing she's not.
        I don't know what I would do with that power, I'm scared shitless (yet fascinated) with zombies..

She wouldnt be, but she could if she wanted to. :]
And same here. Zombies are fantastic, but gah, they're so scary sometimes. Especially if done right.

Bre-chan101's Partner

Super Sleuth

XtinaFORHIRE

She wouldnt be, but she could if she wanted to. :]
And same here. Zombies are fantastic, but gah, they're so scary sometimes. Especially if done right.

Yeah. One time I had this dream about zombies.
        Except on the children could contract the virus. And they ate adults.
        And if there weren't enough zombies around, the virus would mutate into the "vulse" which was airborne instead of contracted through blood.
        So if someone around you vulsed, you would want to vulse too because they skin you and eat you alive.
        And I was like.. thanks brain... no more sleep tonight.

Rainbow Lover

Hey y'all.
I'm gonna be playing Kira (Shield). She's a Charlton.

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

uhleeshaw

Yeah. One time I had this dream about zombies.
        Except on the children could contract the virus. And they ate adults.
        And if there weren't enough zombies around, the virus would mutate into the "vulse" which was airborne instead of contracted through blood.
        So if someone around you vulsed, you would want to vulse too because they skin you and eat you alive.
        And I was like.. thanks brain... no more sleep tonight.

D:
Oh god, I would have woken up so scared.
Gah. D:
That's mad scary.
(also, posted. <3)

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

Aquamaureen13
Hey y'all.
I'm gonna be playing Kira (Shield). She's a Charlton.

Fellow Charlton! Woooot! biggrin
Nice to meet you. biggrin

Rainbow Lover

XtinaFORHIRE

Nice to meet you too love.
Friends call me Mo but y'all can call me Aqua if you want.

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

Aquamaureen13

biggrin Hello Mo, You can call me xtina, or Tina works just fine as well.
smile
So glad for more Charltons. Sidekicks. <3

Rainbow Lover

XtinaFORHIRE

Well, hello Tina.

YAY! Sidekicks!

Just so you know my character Kira is a bit of a b***h. haha.
Imagine a real-life version of Artemis from Young Justice mixed with a little bit of Young Justice's Red Arrow.
She doesn't want to be a 'sidekick', she's the type that prefers to be called a 'partner' if anything.
However, she has a soft side.

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
I WOULD join, but I couldn't post enough...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff