Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
LaLaLoof
I'm gonna be honest here everyone, things aren't going smoothly here at home.
Because of this I'm going to get 2 more jobs. Hopefully to keep me so busy that I only have to deal with the crap at home for an hour or two.
It'll help for rent and tuition too so there is also that.
I'm still gonna try to post as much as I can. When I'm on here is pretty much the only time I'm happy anymore.
I just wanted y'all to know that I'm not abandoning the rp and I'm hoping Crissy can put Ninnie on hold when she gets back.
Until I'm actually hired at the other jobs I will unfortunately still be at home.
So I have at least 4 days minimum here (in real life time) to rp.
Just a warning and an apology.
I really do love it here, and I'm sorry I'm going to have to put Ninette on hold.

It's fine stuff happens. I am really sad to know things aren't going well for you at home. I hope you are okay and everything works out for you. We are all here for you don't you forget that. I will put your character on hold npz emotion_hug

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
OH AND BTW GUYS...
I'M BACK! HAHAHAHA
I WILL CALCULATE WHEN THE NEXT DAY IS AND WHEN I WANT THE DANCE TO START AND I WILL POST WHEN THE DANCE WILL BE STARTING AND OF COURSE I WILL POST WHEN THE PRINCIPAL ANNOUNCES WHEN THE DANCE IS STARTING SO YOU WILL KNOW smile
HOPE EVERYTHING IS OKAY WITH EVERYONE. I MISSED YOU ALL! smile

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
OK EVERYONE! I HAVE UPDATED THE INFO FOR THE RP IF YOU CHECK ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE RPING FORUM WHERE IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN. AND I HAVE DECIDED ON THE DATE OF THE DANCE BUT OF COURSE I WILL BE INCLUDING EVERYONE IN THE DECISION. I AM GIVING YOU ALL UNTIL TOMORROW (I DON'T KNOW WHEN TOMORROW) TO CAST YOUR VOTES IF YOU LIKE THE DATE OR NOT.
I CHOSE TO MAKE IT THIS SATURDAY COMING UP, THE 20TH. (YOU WILL SEE WHEN THE NEXT DAY IS ON THE FIRST PAGE). MY REASON FOR CHOOSING THIS TIME IS TO BE A LITTLE REALISTIC WITH THE TIME BECAUSE IF YOU CALCULATE IT, IT IS STILL MORNING IN THE RP. SO I MADE IT RIGHT AFTER LUNCH THE DANCE WILL START.
IF YOU LIKE THE DATE PLEASE POST "I AGREE"
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE DATE PLEASE POST "I DISAGREE. THE DANCE SHOULD BE HELD ON _____________"
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND I WILL BE POSTING!!
biggrin

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I Agree.... Though I don't have a date sad

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200

Lucky Risk-Taker

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shy Friend

Blessed Hunter

I only have one thing to say and that is I agree o and also Demacia, thank you.

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
WELL THEN IT IS SETTLED THEN biggrin THE DANCE WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY! I HOPE EVERYONE COMES BACK BY THEN. I NOTICED A COUPLE OF PEOPLE HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING. CAN'T WAIT EVERYONE!
WHEN THE TIME HAS COME I WILL POST OF CEDRIC AND ANNOUNCE THAT THE DANCE HAS STARTED AND MAKE A SMALL POST IN THIS FORUM AS WELL smile

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
HI EVERYONE!
I'm back! smile
Sorry I've been away. I finally got a 40 hour work week!
Unfortunately they decided that they couldn't hire me on full time... but at least I got a decent work week. And hopefully some schmuck decides to go on vacation again so I can cover their hours.
*SIGH*
Thankfully next (not this) Saturday is my birthday. smile So I'll probably head out of town to see some friends and see if I can stay with somebody.
So if anything I can just hope and pray that my sister is heading out on an all expenses paid vacation to the capitol again for a few days next week so I can get some peace and quiet.

(Y'all's role play twins are cute and awesome and supportive of each other. Man do I wish I had a twin that was willing to be like that too. sweatdrop )

ANYWAYS
Sorry for the absence but I'm back. I go into work late tomorrow so I'll be sure to post.
I know it's like mid day, but would it be rude for me to go ahead and just make a big post saying what Ninnie did that morning too???

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Crissy00001
Nam-nam-Azzy

Sorry it's been taking me a while to post. I had a few stress melt downs last week and my parents decided that I need to take a break from the computer and phone. So I've basically had to earn computer time by taking freaking long walks in the heat, or wait until the thunder storms at night. Which is usually what I go with and why I reply between ten at night and two in the morning my time.

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
wargon
Crissy00001
Nam-nam-Azzy

Sorry it's been taking me a while to post. I had a few stress melt downs last week and my parents decided that I need to take a break from the computer and phone. So I've basically had to earn computer time by taking freaking long walks in the heat, or wait until the thunder storms at night. Which is usually what I go with and why I reply between ten at night and two in the morning my time.

Oh no sad Why what happened wargon? Are you okay?

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
hey guys<3
before i post again, is there any interaction with my characters that i should know about? any situations my character could join or should know about?

sorry for the abscence. D: i got a new car so ive been out and about like all day everyday.
also. i may be moving to Ohio. (:

LaLaLoof
Sebastian Kierrn
wargon
ArchMageZer0
Nam-Nam-Azzy
Crissy00001
Typically untypical
2 Timin Tesse

8,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
iiDropKickBabies
hey guys<3
before i post again, is there any interaction with my characters that i should know about? any situations my character could join or should know about?

sorry for the abscence. D: i got a new car so ive been out and about like all day everyday.

LaLaLoof
Sebastian Kierrn
wargon
ArchMageZer0
Nam-Nam-Azzy
Crissy00001
Typically untypical
2 Timin Tesse

Hey girl ^^ Ryu is with Phearia in the arena training and my twins are going into town with Michelle to get costumes. I don't know if you wanna join any of them lol

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
iiDropKickBabies
hey guys<3

LaLaLoof
Sebastian Kierrn
wargon
ArchMageZer0
Nam-Nam-Azzy
Crissy00001
Typically untypical
2 Timin Tesse

no, but liara is in her dorm room.

Quick Reply

Submit