Gonna do her~
Then Imma go for a villain position.

O.G. Champion

l kardia l

Oooh~
      One of mine is a premade too.
      But the other one is totally new. xDD

Oooh, how bad is she?
      Like supah dupah bad or I can sympathize bad?
iP o c k y - hime
l kardia l

Oooh~
      One of mine is a premade too.
      But the other one is totally new. xDD

Oooh, how bad is she?
      Like supah dupah bad or I can sympathize bad?

my first chara is a goodie two shoes.....

idk about the villain...i think i want to make a cool collected
silent chara for that position. SUPA EVIL DOE. I DO WHAT
I WANT WHEN I WANT.

Conservative Sex Symbol

i just need a jutsu list
-cries-

O.G. Champion

l kardia l

xDD Goodie two shoes?
      We need them.
      I guess you can add my jounin to that list
      but she's pretty tsun, but she has her moments.

SUPA EVIL DOE?
      LIKE, AM I GONNA FEAR WHEN THEY GET AROUND PEOPLE I LIKE?
      * A *
      YOU GO EVIL CHARACTER,
      YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT.
      WHATCHA WANT WITH YA BODY.
iP o c k y - hime
l kardia l

xDD Goodie two shoes?
      We need them.
      I guess you can add my jounin to that list
      but she's pretty tsun, but she has her moments.

SUPA EVIL DOE?
      LIKE, AM I GONNA FEAR WHEN THEY GET AROUND PEOPLE I LIKE?
      * A *
      YOU GO EVIL CHARACTER,
      YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT.
      WHATCHA WANT WITH YA BODY.

yus and they can say what they want about me.
KNOW THAT I AINT NEVA SORRY - christina riff-

Peculiar Duck

'sup party people~
Uhm, I located this link a couple of days ago
and since I know a few people I figure I'd give it a go.
My issue, right now however, is I dunno who I want to submit.
SO LETS PLAY THE WHO WOULD YOU RAHTER PLOTZ WITH GAME:

If you've never played this game super simple:
I'm gonna give you a couple of characters, you tell me who you think would be the best addition to the story as a whole, and everyone's personal story if anyone particularly cares to do the plotz thing wit me :3
Its a new game, but it's fun I promise.kind of if you like reading things
Anyway

OUR FIRST CONTESTANT:
Tokuma Itakzura ~ A Sunagakure missing-nin who left home because he never got the love he needed form daddy or mommy [Presumably the Kazekage, but I see that is on reserve so that can be edited out or plotted upon]. To be completely honest he's a d**k. A pretentious d**k at that, but a smooth con-man to cover any hint of that up. While he may blame it on his lack of sleep, as he is an insomniac, when really it's just a personality glitch. However, he is quite useful with his magnet release [Also subject to change when I start seeing more profiles to work off of]. While not inherently evil, he's not in so many words, good. He is very concerned with self-preservation and will do whatever it takes to make sure he comes out on top. [You may click the link for a better over-view of his personality, though when I actually go to make his profile I may tweek it a little more to better suite the role-play.]

But wait, contestant number TWO is a DOOSY:
Some might remember him from a previous roleplay. He's Sadistic, He's a Hyuuga. That's right it's Kuzuri Hyuga! [Again also up for debate as I see there is another Hyuga character, if they do not wish to plot then he can be easily converted into something else. I'm going for personalities here] Kuzuri would definitely play a villainous character simply because he chooses to be. Unlike contestant number one he will squirt lemon in your wounds and laugh at you before shoving them in your eye and cutting your throat. sorrythatwasalot. He's a sadist. He enjoys hurting people and creating chaos out the sheer idea that he is convinced that is the "role" he was meant to play or maybe hes just psychotic. He also speaks in nadsat [yaaay clockwork orange~] which most believe comes from his already scrambled brain. He's a smart man, but a brute in all forms of the word; so although he'd make a fine leader he gets away from himself when in a fight. So, how does he fly under the radar? The man is stupidly polite. Most who come in contact with him don't see past the veil that covers the true colors hiding within him. [If he IS a hyuga, I'll also explained what happened, why he hadn't been killed all the fun stuff. When/if it rides/gets plotted out with whomever is playing the other one pplooootz]

Phew~
I know he's a heck of a looker, BUT there are still ONE MORE!!! AMGKILLMENOW

Last but not least [and probably my only like-able character o-o] is
Mei [Ihaventdecidedonalastnameyet]:
Mei is an assassin-nin used specifically by the Konohagakure [Maybe kiri?] for stealth and kill missions. Because of her kekkei genkai which produces a specific poison in her blood she is able to make various versions of it ranging from harmless hallucinations to lethal injections. Only downside is her own blood is killing her and because of this she has demoted herself in order to search for a cure. However, because she is still fiercely loyal to Konoha she offered her services as a hunting-nin [Or a teacher if more genin join] in order to search for those who had betrayed them all the while traveling far and wide for her miracle. Although facing death she maintains a very upbeat almost annoying optimism about her. She enjoys to dance and laugh to the point that most don't often see her as a threat at all. So in a nutshell she is very childish even when in a grown-ups body. Don't let that fool you though, this attitude adjustment happened after she demoted herself. So the stealth assassin is still dormant in her. She's just trying to enjoy what life she has now.~

And there you go folks your three contestants. All of them are subject to change due to pasts/presents as well as others if they are willing to plot or not, but ultimately their personalities are as solid as a rock. So let me know who YOU wanna see out there with you and I will begin my reservations and profiles.

Side note: The reason I ask you to pick only one is because at the moment I can only really commit to one, as my schedule is a bit off. HOWEVER, if the future finds it acceptable and I may take on another character I will take the second most voted for and bring them into the picture. So THANK YOU ALL for playing this wonderful game of WHO WOULD YOU RATHER PLOTZ WITH and I will kindly take your vote through the OoC [Please quote me if you do] or Private PM. Thanks again for reading and your help is greatry appreciated.
*wipes sweat off brow*

Either way you're all lovely
lets be friends n3n

Dapper Dabbler

Naikii

*Raises Hand* i vote for Contestant 3, Mei

Dapper Dabbler

Naikii

I like #1 and #3.
I have the Kazekage, so we can work something out about your cutie. ^^

Sugary Bunny

eep my character was accepted heckle yeee <3
          hello everyone im freezing in my room right now but i can muster through to plot!
          i'm playing kyouko fujimura, a genin from konoha. 。◕‿◕。
          here is her profile, (so far lol,) if you wanna stalk see it ~

Dapper Dabbler

usagi no seiun

she's so kawaii <3

Dapper Dabbler

Oh i think my char was accepted too. Here is the lil ball of sunshine if you want to check him out. I am totally up for plottings and stuffs so quote me or Pm me or summat and we can talk biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff