Welcome to Gaia! ::

Morning munchkins!
I was awaken by an annoying 6 year old who was torturing my dog
wtf man.
emotion_donotwant
User Image
>.< No post format. I'm tired.
My internet with Aewgajoizhoizzzhdeeeeaaathh... last night because of a storm, but I'm back. And tired. I'll reply to stuff in a minute and update the list. We just got a new F.E.S by the way before I could do the profile thing. Oh well. We'll probably end up having to double up on hosts. More than on F.E.S you know? If anyone wants to make a second profile, that would be great.

Dramatic Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Rina 200
H U M A Nico

I belong to three lit RPs right now, so I'm going to come up with some sort of timetable for each so I can fit everything in, because I may have to double up on another RP too, since recruiting isn't going so well.
After that, I'll double up here.

Edit;
Question!
If we don't get enough hosts soon, when will we start? Will FES's have to pair up with another FES and both move into a host's house, or is that too troublesome? Of course, it could depend on whether the host was actually able to house two FES anyway.

Newbie Prophet

7,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
What IS an F.E.S?

Dramatic Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Rina 200
crack in my heart
What IS an F.E.S?

Foreign exchange student.
Like my character, Akiko.
II Chigusa II
H U M A Nico
>.< No post format. I'm tired.
My internet with Aewgajoizhoizzzhdeeeeaaathh... last night because of a storm, but I'm back. And tired. I'll reply to stuff in a minute and update the list. We just got a new F.E.S by the way before I could do the profile thing. Oh well. We'll probably end up having to double up on hosts. More than on F.E.S you know? If anyone wants to make a second profile, that would be great.

I belong to three lit RPs right now, so I'm going to come up with some sort of timetable for each so I can fit everything in, because I may have to double up on another RP too, since recruiting isn't going so well.
After that, I'll double up here.

Alright, whenever you have time then. :] I'll keep searching. And Chiggy has it right Heart. (You guys really need nicknames or else I'll make up something weird.)

Dramatic Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Rina 200
H U M A Nico

What I might do, is just create a host anyway, just in case.
And I edited my post just now with a question.
Also, my name is Mercy, but I don't mind being called Chiggy. blaugh
II Chigusa II
H U M A Nico

What I might do, is just create a host anyway, just in case.
And I edited my post just now with a question.
Also, my name is Mercy, but I don't mind being called Chiggy. blaugh

Ooh, your real name is so pretty, but I'll keep calling you Chiggy just for fun. ^^
As for your question, what I was going to do is have them stay at Christina's house with some excuse as to why their hosts aren't around. Her family is supposed to be rich so she'd have the room. But that way, when more hosts join, they can leave and go somewhere else. The reason we really need more hosts is for the relationship thing, it's supposed to keep the roleplay interesting, but there's only two hosts since I'm already doubling which means there's no one to have relationships with.
iPoopedyouaCookie
Dear Repulsive

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
H U M A Nico
iPoopedyouaCookie

HAhaha. Thanks for the summons. I could make a host until we get more people and then have him killed off or something. Because- I don't wanna be a hostttttt. lololololololololol
iPoopedyouaCookie
          That would be good. Whatever the way we get them, we really need hosts. You would probably end up liking your character after a while though. Hopefully.
H U M A Nico
Dear Repulsive

D: DONE MY THREAD IS DONE!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/glen-h-haven-half-blood-high-u-c/t.79588357/
Dear Repulsive

I didn't know it was Percy Jackson related. >.< I haven't read the series and would feel out of place.
H U M A Nico
Dear Repulsive

I didn't know it was Percy Jackson related. >.< I haven't read the series and would feel out of place.

All you have to do is ask me questions - it semi based. Sorry im sick and can't think straight.
Soup that's what i need.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces