Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

User Image

The Story of Seven Princes...

In a world filled with fragile souls, wandering on the Earth as they do what seems 'fit' of them, there are beings of temptation... these beings are known as the Princes of Hell, the rulers of the Seven Deadly Sins as well as their embodiment. There is nothing more that some of these Princes enjoy doing other than causing utter chaos, tempting those of the human realm with their wicked ways; there are few who seem to do it as a 'chore' that has been placed upon them. But what would happen if their father, the King of Hell, were to die? Or the throne was in need of a new King? Of course it would generally go to the eldest son... but nothing can ever be that easy in Hell, can it? Things had to be... more interesting, more enticing than just handing down the throne so easily. Not only that, the Prince who would follow in the reign after their father had to be fit to be King; with his son's being the seven sins, who's to say which son was more fit to be King than the others. Though the King wasn't necessarily ready to leave his throne to any of his sons, he felt a successor must still be named despite everything else. War was always knocking at the gates of Hell, and there were many reasons that the King would need a successor... But how was this successor going to be named, exactly? Well with a 'game', of course...

The King of Hell couldn't leave this to be something that his sons could decide all on their own, oh no. If it was left in the hands of his sons, it would be troublesome, and not in a good way. Egos would fly, and there were even those who wouldn't even bother to fight for the throne for their own 'reasoning'. So the deciding factor in this would be who could collect the most souls, and not just any souls at that. Oh no, that would be far too easy for the Princes. What they had to do was find ten pure souls and drag them down the dark path, collect them for the King of Hell's little collection. These people had to be good people; those who help others, work hard, are active in their daily live, overall who haven't sinned(at least, nothing major. Of course, some protested against this 'game' and wanted to do it their own way but who could go up against 'daddy's' words? Against the King of Hell? It didn't take much longer for the Princes to finally do as they were told and go off to find these souls. Though for some it wasn't about the throne, they could care less, but more about the respect of their father and because it was their jobs as the Seven Deadly Sins.

In the human realm, it didn't seem too hard of a job to find pure souls and corrupt them with their own evil schemes. It was a 'simple' job that the Princes were used to, the brother's constantly fighting and bickering with each other, getting distracted didn't necessarily help. They were disguised as regular humans, dropping their demon appearance to fit in with the crowd and make themselves more 'appealing' to the humans. Dirty tricks will be played, and who's to say that 'up above' will let them run terror amongst the humans simply to gain what they wish for? But that wasn't the only thing that seemed to be of trouble... there was always war knocking on their gates, and with seven of the most powerful demons in Hell gone, the war could possibly go south for them. There was always demons that wanted the throne for themselves, even if some were too scared to go up against the King themselves... but that doesn't mean a rebellion couldn't be made, especially when it came to the successor being one of the Princes, who most thought weren't fit to rule. A battle will happen on Earth, with 7 powerful lower Demon Kings upset with the thought of one of the Princes ruling. This little 'game' may get out of hand, what's to say what Earth has in store for it...

IC Thread -- Profile Thread

User Image

Lazy Trash

Ugh if only I were home! I would so snag Wrath if he's still available. D;

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

I can put down a reservation for you. smile And totes love your sig. XD

Lazy Trash

Zomg thank you much. emotion_bigheart
And thanks~ Markimoo and the Grumps are literally the best people together. Props to the pole dancing instructor for putting up with them... xD

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

Not a problem! Thank you for taking interest in my rp!

And Mark is amazing! Got to see him at Comic Con. <3 Still need to watch the Game Grumps though, a few of my friends watch them, lol. And Sienna is amazing too. XD

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

If there's anymore people interested, it is Open and I'm accepting all reservations for any role.

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

i'm eyeing that lust role super hard

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

Do it!!!!! 8D

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

Oh man it's so tempting to snatch up the Envy role~
I'll probably make a human too if I can think of someone to make.... Totally wanting Envy though cat_whee
        DraumrOrum

my goodness do i adore your avatar

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

Yayyyyyy! I encourage all reservations. XD

Obsessive Pyromaniac

tfw you don't know whether or not to use someone who is blind OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash