Welcome to Gaia! ::

When we start up a fresh thread, when do you want to start after the tsunami?

same day as we left off 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
a day or two after 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
a week or so after 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 111 112 113 > >> »|

PearlTears's Wife

Aged Curse

17,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Elocutionist 200
buruuberri

Hrm. Since Alma and Clark are both professors, should they be familiar with each other? They don't necessarily have to bffls (unless you think that would work/could be awesome) but in the games/anime most of the professors seem to at least know of one another, even if they've not really colleagues.

They could know each other. =o Alma has been studying ghost-types and Giratina for years so she's most likely written papers and stuff. She would have heard of Clark while teaching as well. Alma isn't completely social, but she has attended events where Pokemon Professors and Academy Professors have been so they could know each other from one of those too. =D Meeting him could be one of her reasons of going to Moonglow (as she's not exactly privy to the mysterious there and is going on rumors alone).
Classified Echo

Yes they're going to be so cute together constantly going back and forward with one another, going to be hilarious pushing each others buttons. Totally opposite poles keeping each other centered, him reeling her in when she goes to far while she pushes him out further. So yes, BFF it is, Yayy! And she can't ditch him Deon would never abandon his post, leave no man behind; Lady Creed and The Guardian star in 'Behind Enemy lines: MoonGlow Fiasco' "Go Deon, live your life, have fun." "Noo, Don't you worry Lady Creed I'll find you." XD

Deon: "Of course not Lady Creed."
Fae: *Throat jab*
Deon: "..... ....Sorry if I've upset you Lady Creed, please forgive me Lady Creed."

lol.
UGH SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED
the time i thought i'd have before i went out yesterday was used to sleep for twelve hours. emotion_yatta
so ideally, sometime tonight i'll get it up!

edit: oh lawdy, not tonight.
for once i'll be going to bed before midnight, i'm so dead from today. = A=

Dapper Attacker

At work and on my phone but I'll quote when I get home xD;.

Dapper Attacker

Hey all just wanted to say sorry I haven't been *as* active in the ooc like I was last week. I'm a supervisor in a clothing store so it's a bit crazy this week, getting ready for black Friday. Ugh. Every retail associates nightmare xD.

Dapper Informer

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
My boyfriend and I went to the mall today. I was talking with a cashier, the mall is opening at 5 pm on thanksgiving day. I would be so pissed!

Dapper Attacker

Yeah I work 5pm on thanksgiving to 5am Friday morning. It friggin sucks! What happened to enjoying a turkey with the family?! Lol now it's all shopping. gonk

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
-hides because she works at Home Depot who still believes in closing for thanksgiving and won't open until 5 am black friday-

Raider

If anyone wants to plot with me, gimme a quote and I'll try to respond today @ ~ @ -has phone-

PearlTears's Wife

Aged Curse

17,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I, thankfully, don't have to work Black Friday (I work in a costume shop, so we only make things for performances, and I'm a research assistant). I use to though so I know the feels.

Opening on Thanksgiving though? That's bullshit.

Sparkly Businesswoman

Ouch, my sympathies to anyone working on Thanksgiving. I'm working, but it's school/undergrad project (if I have to write any more essays, my hands will fall off).

Also I am up for plots and and the like! Going to be in and all all day, but I'll be on my phone.

Shiro no Kitsune

Raider

In the Garden of Monsters

I play the easy going and sometimes snarky Dr. Evander~ who is your character meh dear? ;D

Aysu_The_Jumi's Husband

Cunning Husband

I get to work both Thanksgiving and black Friday because my store closes for no holiday whatsoever. We will be open 8a-10p every holiday this year. Yes, even Christmas. Can't inconvenience the heartless people who shop on Christmas, nosir.
Luckily I'm only working until 130 Thanksgiving so maybe I'll get foods with my family. Christmas I'm working until 330/4p.....

Also I'm hoping to snag 10 minutes to write up a post tomorrow. That is, if the universe ever gives me 10 minutes.

Dapper Informer

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
What kind of store do you work in that you have to work those hours? Also yes post! I keep checking into the IC thread, it looks lonely.

Dapper Attacker

Damn that sucks! That's crazy they don't even close for Christmas. Thank god we do. Cause I woukd have a cow.

I'll be posting again in the IC. I was going to wait until more people posted. But I'm impatient and want to post again xD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff