Welcome to Gaia! ::

3verAfter's Bae

User Image
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

█ ▌xxxGENE KRISTOL

Oɴ Tʜᴇ Sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ...

▌▌❁ NICKNAME
                                                    xxx Genie

▌▌❁ AGE
                                                    xxx Twenty-five

▌▌❁ RACE
                                                    xxx Dwarf

▌▌❁ HEIGHT/WEIGHT
                                                    xxx 5'10" // 157 lbs

▌▌❁ HOUSING
                                                    xxx Lives alone in a "haunted" house on the outskirts of town that is far too big for a single person.

▌▌❁ BODY MODIFICATIONS
                                                    xxx One small scar on the back of his right shoulder from a mining accident.

▌▌❁ SEXUAL ORIENTATION
                                                    xxx Heterosexual

3verAfter's Bae

User Image

█ ▌xxxMINER

ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ...

▌▌❁ LIKES

xxx Fried rice

xxx Aquatic critters

xxx Baths

xxx Thunderstorms

xxx Horror movies

xxx Mysteries

xxx Mahjong

▌▌❁ DISLIKES

xxx Carrots

xxx Gummy bears/worms/anything

xxx Casanovas

xxx Slow thinkers

xxx Easy jobs

xxx Feet, especially of the stinky variety

xxx Clumsy people

▌▌❁ FEARS

xxx Memories of the past

xxx Poison

xxx Getting fat

xxx Going bald

xxx Aliens

3verAfter's Bae

User Image

█ ▌xxx"ARE YOU BLIND, OR JUST STUPID?"

& ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ...

▌▌❁ PERSONALITY
                                                    xxx
                                                    There aren't many people in town who know much about Gene, aside from the
                                                    fact that he's extremely CLEVER and a huge RISK-TAKER. He lives
                                                    for excitement, and when he's not in the mines working, he's looking for something
                                                    dangerous to do. Whether it's gambling or pulling crazy stunts around town, Gene
                                                    is always looking to make himself stand out. He LOVES ATTENTION,
                                                    be it good or bad; most people misunderstand him because of this, thinking he's
                                                    a selfish showboat who only wants to outshine others. In reality, Gene is very
                                                    INSECURE and he's extremely afraid of being forgotten and left alone,
                                                    and so he acts out to avoid this.

It isn't seen often, but Gene is a huge ANIMAL LOVER. He'll shrug off his normal
                                                    daredevil attitude the second he sees a cute pup walking down the street... And
                                                    then, he'll snuggle the poor creature to death. Ironically though, his favorite kind
                                                    of animals all live in water. The chances of Gene snuggling a shark or a sting-
                                                    ray are very, very low... Although, he'd probably try if he ever got the chance.

▌▌❁ BIOGRAPHY
                                                    xxx
                                                    Mines are inherently dangerous. This is something that anyone who sets foot into the
                                                    depths should already know. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it; Francis Kristol
                                                    knew this very well, and he did his duty every day with pride, mining everything from
                                                    coal to diamond ore. The backbreaking labor made him strong, and he was quite the
                                                    dashing young stud in his early years. It didn't take long for Francis to start a family
                                                    with the woman he loved, and soon, he had three children of his own. Even still, he
                                                    never slowed down. Age did nothing to fatigue Francis, and his hard work served to
                                                    motivate his sons, as well.

When they came of age, Gene and his two brothers joined their father Francis. Each
                                                    expedition into the mines became more fruitful than the last, and the Kristol family
                                                    became quite prestigious in the community for their dedication to what they did.

However, everyone makes mistakes.

Gene wasn't aware at the time, but his father had been warned that the deeper parts
                                                    of the mines were unstable. Francis, a stubborn old geezer to the very end, ignored
                                                    these warnings and delved into the mines with his sons... Without even telling them
                                                    what he'd been told. At the time, Francis did so because he didn't want to worry them,
                                                    but that would prove to be a terrible mistake. The signs of collapse came early, and
                                                    Gene was the first to realize what was happening. As the rocks fell he moved to escape;
                                                    Gene ran and ran, until finally he turned to check and see if his brothers and father
                                                    had been following... But there was no sign of them.

In fact, all he found behind him was a wall of stone.

Gene returned home that night alone, his mother having passed away several years
                                                    prior. To this day, his father and brothers have not been seen since. They are presumed
                                                    (and have been declared) to be dead, however Gene still clings to hope. He continues
                                                    to live in the Kristol family household, keeping it tidy for when his family returns to him.

He's been doing so for almost three years, now.

▌▌❁ MARRIAGE REQUIREMENTS
                                                    xxx Cook fried rice for him (and hope he likes it)
                                                    xxx Call him "family"
                                                    xxx Win three games of Mahjong against him
                                                    xxx Help find his father's old pickaxe

3verAfter's Bae

User Image

█ ▌xxx☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

▌▌❁ GIFT LIST

xxxɢɪғᴛs ɢɪᴠᴇɴ
                                                    xxxxxxto :: item

xxxɢɪғᴛs ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇᴅ
                                                    xxxxxx from :: item

▌▌❁ SECRETS

xxx He's actually quite rich, due to the inheritance money he received after his parents passed away.
                                                    xxx He has a thing for girls who can outsmart him.
                                                    xxx His love for fried rice stems from the fact that he's quite interested in Asian culture, and he sometimes dreams about being a samurai.
                                                    xxx He really really wants to hire a maid or two to help him clean the house, but is too embarrassed to do so because he feels like "only old people and politicians have housekeepers".
                                                    xxx Most people say that he doesn't look his age. This is because dwarves age slightly slower than humans, while at the same time being able to live much longer lives.

▌▌❁ CHARACTER VOICE

xxx Onosaka Masaya

▌▌❁ CHARACTER SONGS

xxx HOME THEME: The Lounge Where We Speak of Tomorrow
                                                    xxx MINING THEME: Bandit Holidays
                                                    xxx SAD THEME: Looker's Sorrowful Theme
                                                    xxx INCIDENT THEME: Whole Sadness
                                                    xxx FAVORITE SONG: Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty

3verAfter's Bae

-Gᴇɴᴇ Kʀɪsᴛᴏʟ-
User Image
THEWORLDSPINSBACKWARDSEVERYDAY
A RAINBOW RAT, A CHECKERED CATXX GO TAIL IN TAIL ALONG THE ROADXX THE MOUSE IS PLEASED, THE MOON IS CHEESE
A RAINBOW RAT, A CHECKERED CATXX GO TAIL IN TAIL ALONG THE ROADXX THE MOUSE IS PLEASED, THE MOON IS CHEESE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

text text text

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

THE SUN IS SHINING HOT AND COLD ! ! !
t h e XX r i v e r XX t o XX t h e XX s i n g i n g XX s e a

3verAfter's Bae

YOUWANNABEFRIENDS?
User Image

FRIENDSHIP

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ~ strangers. why the hell should I care about you?
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ~ acquaintances. we'll see if you're worth talking to soon enough. hmph!
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ~ pals. I guess you're not a total loser!
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ~ friends. you might actually be fun to hang out with.
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ~ good friends. we should play mahjong sometime, kehehe.
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ~ best friends. if you wanted, you could come over and watch a movie, or something...
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ~ like family. don't you ever think about leavin' me by myself, y'hear?
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ~ true family. uh, thanks... t-thanks for just being here with me.

LOVE

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ~ lukewarm and platonic. it's not like that at all.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ~ small feelings. nothing serious.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ~ crush. maybe we could make this work, somehow.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ~ dating. this could be the start of something meaningful... I think.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ~ going steady. I'm... glad I met you. I just hope that I'm treating you right.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ~ hopelessly in love. it has to be you... sorry, but that's just how it is.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ~ engaged. I, uh... I l-love you. blech, that word sounds weird...!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ~ wife. don't you worry, hun. leave everything to me!

SEXYSHIP ATTRACTION

♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ~ complete dog, and/or a man. not even if you were the last option on earth.
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ~ unattractive. sorry, not interested.
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ~ average. I might be willing to go there, if you really wanted.
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ~ cute. h-hey, wanna play mahjong sometime?
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ~ beautiful. I-I'd better just keep lookin' up at the ceiling...!
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ~ sexy. I don't think I could look away, if I tried.
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ~ drop dead gorgeous. m-my head's spinning...
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ~ literally a goddess. i-it's just the way I'm standing, I promise!

User Image

01 ~ ATTICUS COUSTE
Note: We reaaaally don't mix well. He's gotta learn to be more assertive.
RANKS ::
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

User Image

02 ~ COLIN MORIARTY
Note: He gives me drinks and lets me complain about stuff. Sometimes he even listens. Swell guy.
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

User Image

03 ~ ASTRID DEDLY
Note: She really oughta have more pride in the way she looks. It's kind of a waste... Still, she's pretty tough. I respect that.
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

User Image

04 ~ CHARLOTTE REYNOLDS
Note: She's a fox... It was a bummer to hear we swing for the same team.
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

User Image

05 ~ BLANC JOKULSSON
Note: ...Good kid. Sometimes I worry about him, but I'm not sure why.
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

User Image

06 ~ RILEY WOODYARD
Note: We hang out sometimes. She's sweet, but I've heard some weird things about her... (DOESN'T KNOW HE'S A BOY)
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

User Image

07 ~ ESTELLA ECLAIR
Note: The Rancher's sister. She bails me outta trouble with her brother a lot, so I owe her a favor or two... Or three... Hundred...
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

User Image

08 ~ ENGEL SILVERE
Note: This guy. This guy really gets on my damn nerves...!
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

User Image

09 ~ ALEXANDER ECLAIR
Note: The Rancher. We fight a lot, but it's his fault for owning so many cute animals! So what if I sneak under the fence at night to hug the cows!?
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items