• Friend of the Goat 100
Sullen ForeverAngel
Book_Ninja69
Sullen ForeverAngel
Hey guys how r u all doing today???

Hello~
Pretty good.
How about yourself? 4laugh

I'm good thinking about making another character... lol maybe a moon student. What are you upto???

that sounds fun. ^-^
Look at the Student info thread to get an idea of what you want cause there are some races I am not going to take anymore.
I am working on gathering student info and updating the Supernatural list. ^-^ What are you up to?

~Claimed in the name of updating s**t as I please. XD

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Book_Ninja69
oOo-Lovely_Dream-oOo

Lol. Only a couple humans would notice a genie and Merikano was the best option because as a gypsy he would not think twice about it and simply accept it as fact. XD

You didn't know yet cause I hadn't told you yet. I'm trying to make plots for everyone so everyone is included in the RP. ^-^ Your input is very much welcome as it is your charrie. XD

That makes sense, awwww you two are so cute! -huggles- Making sure everyone feels loved!

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd
Sullen ForeverAngel

I am doing very well smile
oooo what are you thinking for your Moon student?

I don't know... still thinking it over while writing Lina's post. Do you have any requests??? lol.

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Book_Ninja69
Sullen ForeverAngel
Book_Ninja69
Sullen ForeverAngel

Hello~
Pretty good.
How about yourself? 4laugh

I'm good thinking about making another character... lol maybe a moon student. What are you upto???

that sounds fun. ^-^
Look at the Student info thread to get an idea of what you want cause there are some races I am not going to take anymore.
I am working on gathering student info and updating the Supernatural list. ^-^ What are you up to?

~Claimed in the name of updating s**t as I please. XD

Right now I'm writing Lina's post and thinking about the new character. I'm thinking a male character this time, but unsure. My male characters usually tend to be pretty scary... lol. But I already have Lina and Akane and they're both female so it would be a nice change of pace. Oh I'm working on a plot with Akane. Do you remember the name of the kingdom we decided for her??? lol.

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nerd!

XD

So about Fade can I has him?!
Or more can Meela have him? lol

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Sullen ForeverAngel

Right now I'm writing Lina's post and thinking about the new character. I'm thinking a male character this time, but unsure. My male characters usually tend to be pretty scary... lol. But I already have Lina and Akane and they're both female so it would be a nice change of pace. Oh I'm working on a plot with Akane. Do you remember the name of the kingdom we decided for her??? lol.

Lol. Offetia. In Europe.

Scary is fine. We need charries who are not all nice and fun. XD

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
oOo-Lovely_Dream-oOo

^-^ Its my intention to have plots for everyone to be included in. Even if its for one person or for a group. Teachers and students will all have things to do. Mwahahaha!

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Okay then : )
THEY SHALL BE ALLIES >W>
He'll be her muscle ~

Ummmm. We could do either one : )
Which would you prefer?
I think Ami would probably intimidate the crap out of the trackers if they tried something that's for sure >.>

Yay muscle!

Probably best if she remained unknown to Yuuki, as Yuuki would have freaked out from being followed otherwise.

Book_ninja69

If Terra's playing with Yuuki then Yuuki is staying in dog form xD

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Book_Ninja69
oOo-Lovely_Dream-oOo

^-^ Its my intention to have plots for everyone to be included in. Even if its for one person or for a group. Teachers and students will all have things to do. Mwahahaha!

True random fact: I'm a little sad that the students can't have the teachers. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't mind it. But ya'll had to make the teachers so dang interesting! -nodes-

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Book_Ninja69
Sullen ForeverAngel

Lol. Offetia. In Europe.

That's what I want to make. I was thinking either a end of time Harbinger, or a Demi god... but I want him to be a dark character... just trying to figure him out. Any ideas???

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
oOo-Lovely_Dream-oOo
Book_Ninja69
oOo-Lovely_Dream-oOo

True random fact: I'm a little sad that the students can't have the teachers. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't mind it. But ya'll had to make the teachers so dang interesting! -nodes-

Sorry about that dear. I just don't personally approve of student teacher relationships to that level. So I didn't want to incorporate it into the rp. It is also a problem that I have seen in the past and do not wish repeated.

heart But there are plenty of interesting students. ^-^ I encourage humanxsuper romance.

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Sullen ForeverAngel
Book_Ninja69
Sullen ForeverAngel

Lol. Offetia. In Europe.

That's what I want to make. I was thinking either a end of time Harbinger, or a Demi god... but I want him to be a dark character... just trying to figure him out. Any ideas???

Lol. Do a harbinger. Or even a vampire. XD As far as dark could be he lived in a war torn time period and its made him look at the world in a dark light. Or he could enjoy making the weak hurt because he knows of his own superiority. At that point it could be any race. XD

I am not accepting Demi-gods. We have two already. XD

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Book_Ninja69
Sullen ForeverAngel
Book_Ninja69
Sullen ForeverAngel

Lol. Offetia. In Europe.

Lol. Do a harbinger. Or even a vampire. XD As far as dark could be he lived in a war torn time period and its made him look at the world in a dark light. Or he could enjoy making the weak hurt because he knows of his own superiority. At that point it could be any race. XD

I am not accepting Demi-gods. We have two already. XD

I'm going to send you a pm... lol I think I like the harbinger the best that was the one I was leaning on the most.

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Book_Ninja69

Sorry about that dear. I just don't personally approve of student teacher relationships to that level. So I didn't want to incorporate it into the rp. It is also a problem that I have seen in the past and do not wish repeated.

heart But there are plenty of interesting students. ^-^ I encourage humanxsuper romance.

No it makes sense, and there is a lot of interesting students! There are sooo many! I'm going a little crazy wooooooooo -flails-
Announcement!!

Because Annie never does this when she should.

First order of business!
iSnakeeyes, The Dark One11 and Lucunda Somina (Even though I still had her listed) Are now mods.

Now onward::

~ There will no longer be any more S or SS class students accepted.
~ No more Seniors or Juniors because we have too many of them.
~ No more Reapers, Demi-gods, Mancers, Elementals (Outside the ones Nerd is making), eaters or some other race I think I forgot.
~ Unicorns are no longer playable they are now just animals for the Taming Class.

Also the collective Modness and Book are working on making a map for all you lost little darlings.

And to clear up any misconceptions because I know Book did not add this info for anyone to know it but she will work it in the intros some how. Jura owns the school. The land its on is hers, the money each student gets on their card is hers and the entire campus is hers. She even owns most of the Island that the school and city is on. So no, the Consul do not get to tell me what to do. Not that they could because I am a reaper. ^-^ Also, the staff and faculty are all friends of mine and I chose them no one else. The students are also all hand picked by Moi. Like I said, Book is gonna have to get her a** into gear and add those details for later.

If there are any questions/concerns/complaints please feel free to send Book_Ninja69 a PM.

All the booze is mine,

Reaper_Jura

P.S. Seriously...mine. All of it. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out