Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

Book_Ninja69

Bookie! Do you wanna plots? smile

Forlorn Toaster
[/quotes]

Okay smile I'll make him soon and maybe another girl since flick will kill me if I don't bring her.

Anti Inquisitor

Sin City Hime of Darkness
Book_Ninja69

Bookie! Do you wanna plots? smile

Forlorn Toaster
[/quotes]

Okay smile I'll make him soon and maybe another girl since flick will kill me if I don't bring her.

meeeehhhhh
Flick can suck it up >.<

Flickers Edge
THAT'S RIGHT YOU HEARD ME

Enduring Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Less than an hour ago there were only 87 pages Holy crap, if this thing was facebook chat this thing would never die down.

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

For a new charrie or a charrie you already have? XD I have events planned for everyones charries so far. Well...the Moon Class. Sun is next. XD

Dapper Fatcat

Book_Ninja69

For one I already have smile I wanna plot for Aria.

Anti Inquisitor

iSnakeeyes
Less than an hour ago there were only 87 pages Holy crap, if this thing was facebook chat this thing would never die down.

It would also live as a skype chat too.

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Book_Ninja69

For one I already have smile I wanna plot for Aria.

Have you any ideas?

I am going to assume by the amount of years she has been a reaper that she had reaped souls before but she still needs a lot of training. Jura will be training her, Mira and Yutaro together. These sessions will be private and usually involve reaping souls from the weakest to begin with and eventually to them being able to reap the most violent of souls, the ones who kill the living and refuse to find peace. XD

Gracious Gatekeeper

HyakuShikiRai

Heehee , you done good hun
-ruffles your hair- x3
Ooooh I love their voices. . .especially Taka's x3
Heeheehee, I nearly died of excitement in their 18+ panel
Long story short they had made me laugh ( I have a squeak laugh u_u )
Lani goes : "Oh God! What is that sound?" Only making me laugh harder
and then Taka goes in his Nappa voice "It's a girl. . " so Kizer tells taka to go comfort me cause he was single and the chair next to me was empty and he sits down, pulls me into his grasp, and I'm just laughing and fangirling and dying of happiness there and he sings in the jungle in his ghost nappa voice >////////<
So yea, I am one lucky mofo.
You should definitely go do it when you have the chance x3

The Lady D

Yea, I mean one person smoking isn't going to do much to her it's just the fact that it's harmful to the air and well . . .she is the air xD
But yeaaaah I don't see her having him find out
and in all honesty I think it'd be one of the things that makes her kind of angry
Dani: -sees him smoking. narrows her eyes and strides forward and snatches the cig out from his lips and gets rid of it properly to turn and look at him over her shoulder- Don't do that it's bad for your health and others.

Enduring Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Forlorn Toaster
iSnakeeyes

True Dat homes

Dapper Fatcat

Book_Ninja69

Yeah, she'd probably only go for the weakest ones before coming to the school.

Wanna pm me for a little more. Also how does the protectors thing work. Like I know what it's supposed to be but are they supposed to interact with their humans?

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sure.

It is recommended to be friends with them because it would be easier to guard them but it is not necessary. XD

Moon Studetns simply need to protect their two human charges from any harm. On campus, in dorm rooms, outside in the city, from each other, from other Night Worlders, from hunters and even from the consul should the need arise. Like if the vampire members wanna suck a human dry, guess who needs to go save their human? XD

Anti Inquisitor

I'm turning into Ashley >.<
I've decided to make five more characters CAUSE I CAN >.<

iSnakeeyes
Forlorn Toaster
iSnakeeyes

True Dat homes

You never finished skyping me a**.

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Book_Ninja69

I'm skipping to everyone doing the activity instead of talking about it because Presto and her partner already have the damn disc while everyone else is still in the clock tower conversing.

emotion_donotwant

User Image

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Amiko_Chan32

-_-

-Jura throws detention card-

rofl

Hows it going Ami? ^-^

Anti Inquisitor

Amiko_Chan32
Book_Ninja69

I'm skipping to everyone doing the activity instead of talking about it because Presto and her partner already have the damn disc while everyone else is still in the clock tower conversing.

emotion_donotwant

User Image

ARCHER IS THE BEST

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out